Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki (34630 Views)

Charges Against Sambo Dasuki Can’t Be Consolidated, Says Court / Paden: Buhari Has Incriminating Evidence To Jail Jonathan / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by IAMTHEHERO: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2015
blackpriest0911:
Barcanista the devils advocate in naira land...a SaTANoid
Robot!! They have reconfigured passingshit and others and left you. lt is after the sallah break they will do your own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by justmenoni: 11:08am On Jul 19, 2015
I swear the love I have for barcanista (no homo)...like introvert said yesterday :barcanista argues with points...

quote author=barcanista post=36032740] That should be left to the judge to decide BUT it isn't the subject of discussion.[/quote]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by dammytosh: 11:09am On Jul 19, 2015
The chief wailer reporting for duty.

They must have increased his allowance by now.

Thank God for Nairaland platform.

As if all the period he delayed sss outside is not enough to swallow all evidence pointing to that fact.

Burn the ones burnable and swallow the remaining

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2015
Happiness87:

[size=18pt] this is another thrash from you, this is unbelievable, know who you defend, its obvious you don't know anything about him. [/size]

He should be ashamed to come out to defend him. I will forgive his stupidity, if he was writing for popularity contest or a show of fame because I cannot imagine that the poster possess brain cells to put up these arguments.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by cashreport: 11:15am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
Barcanister the best political analyst in Nigeria! You are more intelligent than all APC politicians, aids, supporters combined... grin

Everybody here in Port harcourt

And

ABUJA Agress to this

Impressive

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by jaytee01(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
ETERRORS:
I'm not suprised but DSS is now doing the Job of EFCC, they need to stop haunting this man. PMB employed the DSS chief for his personal war on his enemies.

Change Indeed
Ecotterrors..... undecided
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2015
Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and July 2015. His position as NSA makes him "enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles with him for his personal protection is not out of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who plans to topple the State will only have just Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to him or given to him by the appropriate authorities. How does this appear incriminating?

@Barcanista

It seems you lack knowledge of the acquistion of firearm in Nigeria. No Nigerian is permitted to own a prohibited weapon in Nigeria and the arm recovered from this man falls into that category. Your analyses sometimes are outrageous and ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Beremx(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2015
Seven "High Calibre" Rifles Recovered
Dasuki Sambo was NSA for the periods 2012 and
July 2015. His position as NSA makes him
"enemy" to some people. Having Seven rifles
with him for his personal protection is not out
of place. Is it not silly to reason that a man who
plans to topple the State will only have just
Seven (7) rifles? It was even clear that the DSS
have no idea whether the rifles were licensed to
him or given to him by the appropriate
authorities. How does this appear incriminating?
this comment is very silly! very very silly! I don't even know what to say!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
Barcanister the best political analyst in Nigeria! You are more intelligent than all APC politicians, aids, supporters combined... grin

......yea, that's because you are at best a half wit.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by nationwide1(m): 11:20am On Jul 19, 2015
byteHead:

WHEN WILL YOU STOP WAILING?

Buhari does not know who you are talkless of caring about your opinion.

It is obvoius that you do not want anything good for Nigeria.
Since you have dismissed his analysis on whatever ground, can you list Dasuki’s crimes?

Don't mention rifles because I know civilians who have been licensed to have rifles and no DSS have visited them. Col Dasuki is even a retired army colonel.

Don't mention the cars unless you mean it is possible to be retired today and you return all office properties same day.

The military guards are not assigned to Dasuki’s residence by Dasuki but by defence headquarters. So don't bring it in.

Don't mention corruption because we have EFCC and ICPC but not DSS for the work.

Now what are Dasuki’s crimes?

I'm waiting for your response.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Happiness87(f): 11:25am On Jul 19, 2015
Boss13:

He should be ashamed to come out to defend him. I will forgive his stupidity, if he was writing for popularity contest or a show of fame because I cannot imagine that the poster possess brain cells to put up these arguments.
he's writing to discredit Apc, but Put the country first. I may not like APC but I don't support thrash.
That man and many army generals should be in jail.
Gej was just not strong enough to face them

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista, ETERRORS, iykedare and the rest of the hordes of hate are just prejudiced and embittered noisemakers.
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Inasmuch as you saw no problem with GEJ using the state's security apparatchiks to carry out partisan objectives, you have no moral license to cry foul.
If Buhari will use the DSS to correct wrongs against the people of this country, however he may choose to do so, we will always support him.

For your information, y'all are making nairaland more green than it's theme colours. Your jealously and bitterness be dripping like shit boiling over.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by ETERRORS(f): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2015
jaytee01:
Ecotterrors..... undecided
ta lo je ecoterrors
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2015
nationwide1:

Since you have dismissed his analysis on whatever ground, can you list Dasuki’s crimes?

Don't mention rifles because I know civilians who have been licensed to have rifles and no DSS have visited them. Col Dasuki is even a retired army colonel.

Don't mention the cars unless you mean it is possible to be retired today and you return all office properties same day.

The military guards are not assigned to Dasuki’s residence by Dasuki but by defence headquarters. So don't bring it in.

Don't mention corruption because we have EFCC and ICPC but not DSS for the work.

I don't insult people, but you must be stupid. Have you seen an assault rifle before? Do you think it is normal to own 7 of them. Do you even know how much one cost? What is the nonsense with the justification here.

Do you also think it is normal for a man to own 12 cars. Go and ask rich people who built their wealth themselves and not from stolen funds. Do you know how much a luxury bullet proof car cost? Do you think Dansuki can afford such given his short tenure as national security adviser?

The DSS are investigating him on issues bigger than riffles and cars.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by iykedare(m): 11:30am On Jul 19, 2015
Beremx:
shut up! Why should i lie about it? I would have given out her Facebook name but i won't!

You're crazy to want to talk about my marriage. how is that a topic of discussion here?

Ewu!

Biatch, don't get me annoyed.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by jaytee01(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
wirinet:

Why can't you people allow constituted authorities to do their jobs. Everything any officer or member of this administration does is immidiately subject to wailings and criticisms, even before the dust settles down to understand what is going on.

When DSS under Jonathan was arresting opposition politicians and ransacking APC offices (even without a search warrant), tanoids were jubilating, now the same DSS got a search warrant to search Dasuki's residences for illegal weapons and other "incriminating" evidence, and you are here crying. A mere search (with supporting court warrant) is not an issue, the big issue is if Dasuki is unlawfully arrested or his rights impinged upon.

When Wike was breaking into Amaechi's commisioners homes and seizing cars without a search warrant PDP and TANoids were hailing such moves, but if Buhari does the same, there would be wailings and gnashing of teeth.

I do not support impunity from whichever quarter, but If Dasuki feels his rights has been abused, he should head to court the same way APC went to court over the illegal sealing and vandalization of their offices and even illegal detention of their workers by DSS.
Gbam!
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
Barcanista posting ridiculous articles as usual

This simpleton and his moronic and gullible followers always make me laugh. He is so delusional that he is beginning to believe he is some kind of expert on Nigerian politics with his guguru and epa analysis.

I shat on this thread cool

5 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by iykedare(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2015
GuyfawkesAB:
barcanista, ETERRORS, iykedare and the rest of the hordes of hate are just prejudiced and embittered noisemakers.
What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. Inasmuch as you saw no problem with GEJ using the state's security apparatchiks to carry out partisan objectives, you have no moral license to cry foul.
If Buhari will use the DSS to correct wrongs against the people of this country, however he may choose to do so, we will always support him.

For your information, y'all are making nairaland more green than it's theme colours. Your jealously and bitterness be dripping like shit boiling over.

Atutupuyoyo 1 of Nairaland. Now ,see the kind of people I'm even conversing with.

Nigga,go to hell
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Happiness87:
he's writing to discredit Apc, but Put the country first. I may not like APC but I don't support thrash.
That man and many army generals should be in jail.
Gej was just not strong enough to face them

For christsake he must be stupid to do such. This is not about politics, but the country. For many years we have been held in bondage by a few privileged idiots. I am not an APC supporter and I will not swallow nonsense because I want to promote a political party.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:33am On Jul 19, 2015
Asides the cry of vendetta by 'bitter pills' is Dasuki not already suspect forbthe management of the billions allocated to fight boko haram?
If I must remind you all, for about two years, annual military expenditures was close to a trillion, add the $1 billion dollar loan to that, and all they could muster was some more bloody AK-47s, about twelve T-70 tanks and a few MiG gunships!
Let Dasuki tell us how he managed the funds and answer to other accusations
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Endi(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2015
Rilwayne001:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

What is he doing with all these expensive cars? [img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]

Ask APCs Dino Melaye what he's doing with his. Ask Nasir El Rufai what he needs 90 billion and 40 houses for. When you are done, come back here with your report.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:35am On Jul 19, 2015
Yevgeny:
Barcanista posting ridiculous articles as usual

This simpleton and his moronic and gullible followers always make me laugh. He is so delusional that he is beginning to believe he is some kind of expert on Nigerian politics with his guguru and epa analysis.

I shat on this thread cool

He is truly delusional indeed. I read the post and I wondered if a human being living in Nigeria actually wrote it and someone was attributing him to be the best political analyst in nairaland. Does the idiot even know what a political analyst is? It is a shame he reasons the way he does

2 Likes

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by GuyfawkesAB(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2015
iykedare:

Atutupuyoyo 1 of Nairaland. Now ,see the kind of people I'm even conversing with.

Nigga,go to hell

I don't stoop that low to exchange fish market banters with close-minded sycophants blinded by hatred like you. Curse all you want, it's only going to confirm your personality
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by LIMUEL(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2015
Dear Barcanista you give me the impression that you are a very intelligent person. However I am constrained to feel that you have allowed biase to becloud your sense of objectivity. I love GEJ,I love PMB and above all I love my country Nigeria..in as much as I do not buy the cheap excuse given by DSS I find it most revealing the assault arms recovered and the number of vehicles in one man's house. Your analysis of this issue is shallow and lacks objectivity. You need to save U from yourself
Objectivity will do you a lot more good

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by jaytee01(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
nationwide1:

Pls let us know where licenses can be obtained for assault rifles in Nigeria, even for retired army generals.

Oh.....while you are at it, can we know the civilians you are talking about?
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by ZUBY77(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2015
StOla:
Defender!

You are not known to advocate for anything noble.

I won't even waste my words trying to have a debate on your analysis. I was already expecting your post.

You have become so predictable, I should begin to wager bets here on this forum.

I think it's time to call your minions for their supporting comments.

Sai Baba!

Please fire on with your responsible governance. Many have never known what it feels like to have a patriot as president.

Infact they are scared a Nigeria that works is a Nigeria that would not be favourable to them and their pay masters.

Another Blockhead goat
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Mollydee88: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
And who tells you he owns all those vehicles. Nigerians can believe anything... No plate number, No vehicle paper documents; Just some neatly arraigned G-wagons; probably meant for sale at a car shop; and you can't dash yourselves some sense!!!!...

Rilwayne001:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2253966_dashsense_jpeg81abf3acb54aa60dd6e866dd892c1fce

What is he doing with all these expensive cars? [img]http://3.bp..com/-oOOxSmH2_fo/VatgLVdGkNI/AAAAAAAAA5A/sIK3n1shI9M/s320/car.jpg[/img]
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by san316(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2015
barcanista:
They first said Sambo Dasuki was "partisan" as DSA lol.. Ridiculous!

I won't be surprised if they come out and reverse themselves.
the 40k dollar surfaced in dasuki's narratiomn and not the dss. like u said, whoever feels he is being persecuted shoulfd go to court.

with regards to the evidence being incriminating or not, you are only privy to infosbin the media n not knowledgeable of what obtains in the security circle. it is illegal for any one to have weapons in their possession. if he has so much enemies, are the guards attached ti him not armed? why does he need 7 extra? if everyone that has enemiies should have weapons then everybody shoukd b moving about with theirs.

do not attempt to defend dasuki as u r not close to him, let him defend himself. we have seen ffk being let off the hook because he wasnt found guilty, dasuki will also b free if he is really clean. peace.
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Chitumu: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015
gregg2:
[size=15pt]Innitially they lied to us they found $40,000 with him.
So many lies from this Buhari govt
[/size]
Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Moheat(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2015
Bluetooth2:

@Barcanista

It seems you lack knowledge of the acquistion of firearm in Nigeria. No Nigerian is permitted to own a prohibited weapon in Nigeria and the arm recovered from this man falls into that category. Your analyses sometimes are outrageous and ridiculous.

His write up shows he lacked knowledge in that area or even knowing the tedious procedures involved in acquiring and obtaining the license. Then add 7 assault rifle to that process. The question you would be asked is - are you going to war?

Purchasing assault rifle is a tedious and daunting task, except you smuggled it illegally. I presumed he cannot steal the ones being used by the military because it is accounted for. So when someone who lacks knowledge speak, you would know.

I also know he lacks knowledge on the list price or purchase price for bulletproof vehicles or even luxury vehicles. The guy is just plain dumb.

1 Like

Re: Analysing The DSS "Incriminating Evidence" Against Sambo Dasuki by Boss13: 11:43am On Jul 19, 2015
jaytee01:
Pls let us know where licenses can be obtained for assault rifles in Nigeria, even for retired army generals.

Oh.....while you are at it, can we know the civilians you are talking about?

Does that fool know what an assault rifle is?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Tijani Yusuf Is Dead! Presidency Announces Death Of SA Special Duties / President Tinubu Signs Data Protection Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.