Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

When She Says She Is A Virgin - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin (77423 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Mhizkel(f): 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:

mhizkel, i will help you give tunna a knock on his head, what a jerk! he probably want sanction grin
Don't dare me o! sad
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by chukwudy: 7:57am On Jul 20, 2015
one na virgin d rest are not virgin....wen u say person na virgin e mean say e no no man :Pone na virgin d rest are not virgin....wen u say person na virgin e mean say e no no man
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Sike(m): 8:23am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

You mean those that cucumbate? wink
Rotfl
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 8:26am On Jul 20, 2015
kingbee109:

Well maybe I didn't get d full context of y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ post before I quoted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. Sorry about that. It still doesn't mean that a non virgin guy should not desire a virgin lady even though he had lost his own. So don't give up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy, a virgin could come y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ way grin

Well maybe I didn't get d full context of y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ post before I quoted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. Sorry about that. It still doesn't mean that a non virgin guy should not desire a virgin lady even though he had lost his own. So don't give up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy, a virgin could come y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ way
you don't seem to understand me.

It's not that I can't find a virgin, it's just that I don't deserve it, demand it or even look for it since I'm not one

I don't need a virgin as wife as its not a trophy to marry one or guarantee anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Krismart(m): 8:30am On Jul 20, 2015
#no 2, datz why we have day and 9it
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 20, 2015
let God be true and all of us be liars. let us not abuse d grace & mercies of God in our lives.

if u are a girl yet to lose ur virginity pls hold on to it till married. i"ve in my own little ways be encouraging young single ladies to keep themselves.

PLEASE go get "The Truth About Virginity" by RALPH M. DAKI. (MINI VERSION) buy it for ur kids.

I saw it in my room & began reading. Very rich

Nothing as sweet as getting a God fearing Christian virgin lady for a wife on top of good cook, intelligent , wise , etc. (yes primary virgin as u called it here)
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Sike:
Rotfl
Bro, laughing is medicinal. smiley
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
jabojafa:
ok thank. This signature in some1 profile wot does it mean? I beg enlighten me

just a personal quote about a topic that means a lot to you

maybe an inspirational proverb or something less serious
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 20, 2015
scentmarlc:
uhmm..

undecided
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

Adeh39 should be able to do that.

cry cry

Why me
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
you don't seem to understand me.

It's not that I can't find a virgin, it's just that I don't deserve it, demand it or even look for it since I'm not one

I don't need a virgin as wife as its not a trophy to marry one or guarantee anything

smiley
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 9:05am On Jul 20, 2015
ModiKen:

Haba!

At least tell us which category in that list you belong. grin

Lol go away, will the answer add any sugar to your garri grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:13am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

After reading many comments on this section and seeing the way most guys talk about marrying a virgin no matter what it takes even after most them had spoilt hundreds of girls, I deem it fit to intimate you all about the types of virgins of this 21st century.

Note: Premarital sex is a sin and I'm not here to condemn indulging in a sexual relationship.
Here goes the types of virgins of 21st century:

1. Primary Virgin
This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink

2. Secondary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ.
They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother.

So guys, there u have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin.

Have had relationship with category 3. Mehn... Konji wan finish me dt babe ehh..
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:17am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:
don't know what to say

just booking space

U mayb category 3 wink
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2015
adeh39:

cry cry

Why me
Ask Dbanj tongue
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Onlymewakacum(m): 9:31am On Jul 20, 2015
LaDivva:
I know of so many girls that fall into the third category, I term it 'self deception.' Why taste the soup if you don't wanna eat it?

They feel they r sharp & wisse.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by kristen12(f): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Mintycynty: 10:24am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

That's the logic, sampling can be overlooked in as much the " seal" hasnt been broken.
it is not logic or r u saying bible is logic? U r d logical person here.A virgin gal/woman is d peerson dat has not known man in anyway, b it kissin,smoochin,caressin,givin n receivin bj or wateva btwn a man n a woman or would u also ay dat a gal/woman dat has b doin d back one is still a virgin because her vaginal hyena has not been broken? Pls if its not biblical like mary den she is not a virgin n should stop deceivin haself n just do it already.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by wakes: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2015
Virgins ended in the 17th century!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 10:31am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:
Adeh39 should be able to do that.
I doubt it. Suggest someone else!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by vickylala239: 10:40am On Jul 20, 2015
kristen12:

Have you ever seen a married lady that is a virgin?

Mumu!!

Y dislike virgins if ur married.

U wish u cn b young again.

And beside,I feel u claim married Cuz u Hv drop like 2 with no fathers.

Is that Wat u call marriage.

Cuz am sure if u Whr a virgin before marriage,u Wuldnt Hv dislike virgins.

Bt Cuz ur pusssy was porous n ur husband decide to pity u,Dat does Nt Mean u shuld hate virgins.

Idiot!!

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 10:41am On Jul 20, 2015
wakes:
Virgins ended in the 17th century!
its hard not to agree with you my brova.grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Aipete2(f): 10:49am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

Does Scentmarlc know this? The guy has been your secret admirer grin
May God Forgive You
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Aipete2(f): 10:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Scentmalc, is that true?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
Aipete2:
May God Forgive You
Amen
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2015
scentmarlc:

I doubt it. Suggest someone else!
Midehi
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 20, 2015
Mintycynty:
it is not logic or r u saying bible is logic? U r d logical person here.A virgin gal/woman is d peerson dat has not known man in anyway, b it kissin,smoochin,caressin,givin n receivin bj or wateva btwn a man n a woman or would u also ay dat a gal/woman dat has b doin d back one is still a virgin because her vaginal hyena has not been broken? Pls if its not biblical like mary den she is not a virgin n should stop deceivin haself n just do it already.
Medically, I was right.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by kristen12(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by EazyMoh(m): 11:13am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

I would say virginity is to do with sexual contact

if she has been touched in any way then she's not a virgin

just that men seem to be happy as long as nobody else has "been there"
of course! but at this century if your dream is to marry a virgin and you are lucky to have a tertiary one (according to to thus classification) , then you have praise the Lord! out Loud! my guy the primary virgin is only six years old! or one in a million. literally that's just 180 of them in Nigeria! Goodluck finding one.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by vickylala239: 11:16am On Jul 20, 2015
kristen12:

Never knew people could be this stupidd.

Get off my mention immediately.

I expected u to b angry.

Cuz is the truth.

Sowi sha,Cuz am saying d truth.

Abusing Mi will Nt change ur past
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:
Midehi
wz up guy, what is it all about?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.