Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

When She Says She Is A Virgin - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin (77434 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 11:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Hahahahahaha where is the trophy? grin Besides I know of someone presently that wants to divorce his 'virgin' wife and go for a former lover that isn't.

the trophy is your wife na grin she is currently making her way towards you, through time and space

would you care to elaborate? or would that be too much
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

its good that youre able to do that

thebachelor , ethene , tunnamania11 and co are you hearing this fellow

this is the one that "deserves" a virgin!
Lolz, I also deserve to have ONE.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, I also deserve to have ONE.

well maybe half of one grin

you don't sound as militant as your other comrades

although I never asked you, do you particularly mind if she is or isn't?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by tola9ja: 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
yuscopefly:

Hahaha why me na

anyway Bigger thank to my new MTN tweak make me (FTC)
First To Comment for JJC wey no sabi d meaning

Alright! back to d topic

there's one thing you forget to mention about d 3 does *dem like TwoSome* grin

how can i get it
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I do realize that I just find it so bizarre even though I know its true

I do realize that when I marry I wont care if he is a virgin. in fact im not expecting him to be unless he is very religious or something

but if you spoil somebodys wife somebody must surely spoil your own

so if you do get to marry a virgin will you cherish her more like ethene said or will you just treat her normally because that's what she was "supposed" to be

and conversely if she's not do you think you will have some passive-aggressive behaviours towards her out of underlying annoyance that she has been deflowered

You see Gurgle,I made a vow to be the best man to any woman that ends up wearing my ring.

I'd be all she has dreamt about and more.

Now,putting your question differently,
if I fell madly and blindly in love with some girl but discovered later that she'd been deflowered,would that change the way I feel for her?"

Am not sure I have a definite answer to that but using my first love as a case study,I fear I might answer that question in the affirmative.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

well maybe half of one grin

you don't sound as militant as your other comrades

although I never asked you, do you particularly mind if she is or isn't?
Lolz, wait till I reply your Pm.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

the trophy is your wife na grin she is currently making her way towards you, through time and space

would you care to elaborate? or would that be too much

You are a nosy fella aint ya grin

Do you have a virgin or wife material for me?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 11:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:
Adeh39 should be able to do that.
uuhhhhmmmmmmm
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

You are a nosy fella aint ya grin

Do you have a virgin or wife material for me?

very nosey grin

I meant about your friend. why doesn't he want the virgin anymore

and LOL do I look like a virgin supplier

you seem like a cool chap, im sure you can bag a very clean SU chick on your own grin grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

very nosey grin

I meant about your friend. why doesn't he want the virgin anymore

and LOL do I look like a virgin supplier

you seem like a cool chap, im sure you can bag a very clean SU chick on your own grin grin

Maybe you are grin but you would make a fortune though 'The Nairlander Virgin love-vendor' back to the story, the virgin wife is naive and wants the experienced one.

As for the SU thingy, I don't discriminate, besides if I get married to an SU chick, doing doggy and other adventures will be a problem lol
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

no I mean if you fell blindly in love with her knowing she had been deflowered

there are 2 elements to this issue- the actual deflowering and whether she is truthful about it or not

I mean if you enter the marriage knowing she is a virgin will it cover up some of her other sins like he was saying

and if you enter it knowing she is not will it cause you to act harshly towards her
No way. If it(virginity) didn't matter before we tied the knot it wldn't matter afterwards.

What will be paramount at that point is how good a wife she can be and how I can prove to her daily that am deserving of the privilege of her spending the rest of her life with me.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by sammyj: 12:08am On Jul 20, 2015
lol Ok ooooo!!!! grin
Gurgle:

Lool I have sighted another land o

my comments are further down the thread
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 12:10am On Jul 20, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Maybe you are grin but you would make a fortune though 'The Nairlander Virgin love-vendor' back to the story, the virgin wife is naive and wants the experienced one.

As for the SU thingy, I don't discriminate, besides if I get married to an SU chick, doing doggy and other adventures will be a problem lol

Oh but why doesn't he teach her. I thought it was because she was wicked or something. that's not a good reason

I don't understand why people think like that. If you are married to the person all styles and practices are completely ok as long as both partners agree with them
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

no I mean if you fell blindly in love with her knowing she had been deflowered

there are 2 elements to this issue- the actual deflowering and whether she is truthful about it or not

I mean if you enter the marriage knowing she is a virgin will it cover up some of her other sins like he was saying

and if you enter it knowing she is not will it cause you to act harshly towards her
So far i av bn following this thread one person that has made the best comments so far is 'ethene' his points are wel analyzed & undrstood he must be a vry brilliant dude if we av more of him talk 2 ladies on nairaland we wil av more virgins in nigeria. dear ethene i don't mind 2 sponsor u if u can give a talk on this topic on a tv show; ur points are wel articulated.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 12:18am On Jul 20, 2015
doncharlso:

So far i av bn following this thread one person that has made the best comments so far is 'ethene' his points are wel analyzed & undrstood he must be a vry brilliant dude if we av more of him talk 2 ladies on nairaland we wil av more virgins in nigeria. dear ethene i don't mind 2 sponsor u if u can give a talk on this topic on a tv show; ur points are wel articulated.

Noted.

And what is your own take on the matter Sir
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2015
xtervaganza:
when and where did i say virgins dont exist? can you read?

Well maybe I didn't get d full context of y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ post before I quoted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. Sorry about that. It still doesn't mean that a non virgin guy should not desire a virgin lady even though he had lost his own. So don't give up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy, a virgin could come y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ way grin
xtervaganza:
when and where did i say virgins dont exist? can you read?

Well maybe I didn't get d full context of y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ post before I quoted Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊. Sorry about that. It still doesn't mean that a non virgin guy should not desire a virgin lady even though he had lost his own. So don't give up M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ guy, a virgin could come y̶̲̥̅̊o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥я̲̣̣̥ way
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by GuyfawkesAB(m): 12:44am On Jul 20, 2015
For God's sake, love and marriage requires more than just being a virgin (not suggesting that it ain't cool to be a virgin). A woman with a good character offers more and can ensure your happiness, virgin or not. Don't let the issue of virginity deny you the opportunity of meeting a great woman, considering that a lot of ladies out there are not virgins anymore. Besides, a lot of them lost their virginity due to no fault of theirs

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2015
What of girls that always use kwandum right from day1?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by jabojafa(m): 3:21am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol

its just so that when you have something to say you can modify the comment later on

and it will be at the front and not buried in page 17 or whatever
ok thank. This signature in some1 profile wot does it mean? I beg enlighten me
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2015
doncharlso:

Uncle, what about me? If I hadn't created the thread, he wouldn't have made those comments.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by donwise1(m): 4:31am On Jul 20, 2015
Hot Unlimited Browsing @
www.wisetechs..com
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by ModiKen(m): 5:09am On Jul 20, 2015
Gurgle:
don't know what to say

just booking space

Haba!

At least tell us which category in that list you belong. grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:

shocked
Stop being jealous, you willingly yielded. wink
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by tola268: 7:22am On Jul 20, 2015
Andrew114:
including those that candlebate
I thank God, l did not belong to any of the categories l surpassed them all
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
tunnamania11:

Uncle, what about me? If I hadn't created the thread, he wouldn't have made those comments.
Seriously both of u have really made fantastic comments and u av really touched some people's live positively xpecially to some young girls(virgins) that are contemplating xplorin sex b4 marriage. What do u think abt a tv talk show? i mean 4 u & ethene i really love intelligent pple like u guys
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Mhizkel(f): 7:55am On Jul 20, 2015
Midehi:
shocked
grin Ogini?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.