Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

When She Says She Is A Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin (77418 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

is that the general consensus

but wouldn't he still be irritated knowing somebody else has touched her

Let me expatiate.
Most girls believe that there is nothing wrong in being touched by their male friends( friendship with benefit) when they are single or by bfs in a relationship.
They believe many guys can not know about it except being told unlike a loosed vagin.a.
There is nothing good as not been touched but being touched with hymen still intact is considered worthy of some preferential treatments by some guys especially when they had done worse because what many would ask is "is she a virgin" and not "has she been touched".

6 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andrew114:
including those that candlebate
And those that coca cola bottle-bate grin

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Let me expatiate.
Most girls believe that there is nothing wrong in being touched by their male friends( friendship with benefit) when they are single or by bfs in a relationship.
They believe many guys can not know about it except being told unlike a loosed vagin.a.
There is nothing good as not been touched but being touched with hymen still intact is considered worthy of some preferential treatments by some guys especially when they had done worse because what many would ask is "is she a virgin" and not "has she been touched".

Ok

when you say "they believe", does that mean their belief is erroneous?

That is, the guy can know about it without being told
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok

when you say "they believe", does that mean their belief is erroneous?

That is, the guy can know about it without being told
Lol, before nko. Mere staring at the baby food even with clothes On tells it all.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lol, before nko. Mere starring at the baby food even with clothes On tells it all.

Are you serious

Like what, what are the signs. Somebody once mentioned fallen breasts but i don't think so

I apologise if Im asking too many questions

I do it on all the threads
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Andrew114:
including those that candlebate
candlebate>>>>Bananate>>>> cuCUMbate? lmao...I tink dis is more like growing from one stage to anoda buh dere is sth interesting abt the last and final stage(cuCUMbate), I see CUM dere, *winks*
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Are you serious

Like what, what are the signs. Somebody once mentioned fallen breasts but i don't think so

I apologise if Im asking too many questions

I do it on all the threads

There is nothing wrong in being inquisitive, we learn daily.
If u wear padded bra, it will be hard to know with clothes on. If u wear ordinary bra, with a round neck, polo or sleeves, it's very easy.
I can't tell u how we know it but I prefer to give u an example . It's easy to differentiate a fresh baked bread from more than a day old bread when u see one, even from afar.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 1:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

There is nothing wrong in being inquisitive, we learn daily.
If u wear padded bra, it will be hard to know with clothes on. If u wear ordinary bra, with a round neck, polo or sleeves, it's very easy.
I can't tell u how we know it but I prefer to give u an example . It's easy to differentiate a fresh baked bread from more than a day old bread when u see one, even from afar.

mmhm

wow that's terrible
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

candlebate>>>>Bananate>>>> cuCUMbate? lmao...I tink dis is more like growing from one stage to anoda buh dere is sth interesting abt the last and final stage(cuCUMbate), I see CUM dere, *winks*
Lolz, see spectator grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

mmhm

wow that's terrible
Do u want to tell me that u dont know how to recognize being touched? shocked
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Do u want to tell me that u dont know how to recognize being touched? shocked

On another girl?

No i cant tell anything like that from looking

Somebody made a thread about it one time i was confused men
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by 2muchopoTBdope(m): 1:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:
Lolz, see spectator grin
Lolz...I dey background.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
2muchopoTBdope:

Lolz...I dey background.
You dey watch in HD wink
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

On another girl?

No i cant tell anything like that from looking

Somebody made a thread about it one time i was confused men
Okay , I thought it should be easier for ladies to recognize it than guys.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Okay , I thought it should be easier for ladies to recognize it than guys.

i think they can do it but i cant lol

what a life

women don suffer for this world
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
kristen12:
Don't know why you guys are obsessed with virgins.
Why is that most girls don't like it when the issue of virgin is being discussed? The satanic doctrine that says virginity is lack of opportunity is baseless whether we like it or not a woman's virginity is her greatest pride so any girl that loses her virginity b4 marriage has totally lost her pride simple.

14 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Aipete2(f): 2:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
on behalf of primary virgin i present myself

8 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

i think they can do it but i cant lol

what a life

women don suffer for this world
Lolz, y did u say that?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
ethene:

Why is that most girls don't like it when the issue of virgin is being discussed? The satanic doctrine that says virginity is lack of opportunity is baseless whether we like it or not a woman's virginity is her greatest pride so any girl that loses her virginity b4 marriage has totally lost her pride simple.
Well said.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aipete2:
on behalf of primary virgin i present myself
shocked are you sure ?

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, y did u say that?

Lol because of the things Im reading on here

so would you reject somebody based on what you can tell by looking
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
ethene:

is it as simple as that

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Aipete2(f): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:
shocked are you sure ?
Naxo
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol because of the things Im reading on here

so would you reject somebody based on what you can tell by looking

Lolz, you are indirectly asking me to tell you what I look out for in ladies. Huh? I can't tell u that on this overt forum, see me at the background if u care to know, too many stalkers grin.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

is it as simple as that
Yes o! Some ppl may want 2 argue that marriage is not all abt sex but the truth is what then is the difference btw ur husband & all ur ex bfs, they hv all seen ur unclothedness, so is it nt unfair 2 the person(ur husband) that would finally be made 2 pay bride prize on someone that has bn used severally? Jst that our God is a merciful God otherwise non-virgins wil nevr see any man 2 marry them. It is a gross misconduct 2 lose ur virginity 4 whatevr reason 2 someone that u are nt married 2. So ladies tell ur bfs no sex & if they refuse quit the relationship I bet u that ur husbands & unborn children wil appreciate u betr & u would hv the moral courage 2 preach morality 2 ur children

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
ethene:

Yes o! Some ppl may want 2 argue that marriage is not all abt sex but the truth is what then is the difference btw ur husband & all ur ex bfs, they hv all seen ur unclothedness, so is it nt unfair 2 the person(ur husband) that would finally be made 2 pay bride prize on someone that has bn used severally? Jst that our God is a merciful God otherwise non-virgins wil nevr see any man 2 marry them. It is a gross misconduct 2 lose ur virginity 4 whatevr reason 2 someone that u are nt married 2. So ladies tell ur bfs no sex & if they refuse quit the relationship I bet u that ur husbands & unborn children wil appreciate u betr & u would hv the moral courage 2 preach morality 2 ur children

Ok

so will you reject somebody on that basis, assuming all other things are in place
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Ayoolajumoke(f): 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lol, before nko. Mere staring at the baby food even with clothes On tells it all.

I think that is not a determinant... There are so any virgins that their boobs are not really firm.

We have different bodies.

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ayoolajumoke:

I think that is not a determinant... There are so any virgins that their boobs are not really firm.

We have different bodies.
Seriously? What could be the cause?

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
ethene:

You want some girls to attack u with flimsy excuses grin, but u really deserve 20 rounds of applause for this comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Aipete2:
Naxo
Does Scentmarlc know this? The guy has been your secret admirer grin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Does Scentmarlc know this? The guy has been your secret admirer grin

Amebo oshigrin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple's Doggy Pose Pre-Wedding Photos / Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.