Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,535 members, 7,816,305 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

When She Says She Is A Virgin - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Is A Virgin (77428 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / When She Is Not A Virgin And She Says " No Sex Till Marriage ". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Splendidee(m): 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Fridays 8pm- 11pm
Saturdays 8am-7pm
Sundays 2pm-7pm
Specimen: Come with 6 light skinned beautiful girls below 20years grin
owk buh the task though, in my villa 12 yrs is no more virgin
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Professor will be better wink

for your mind
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Lolz, you are indirectly asking me to tell you what I look out for in ladies. Huh? I can't tell u that on this overt forum, see me at the background if u care to know, too many stalkers grin.

Lol Pm sent

I want a list
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Octaves(m): 10:24pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

Nothing like repented virgin bro, once she lost it, she can't get it back.
its funny some still consider themselves virgins because they are no longer having sex and keeping what is left for their future husbands
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Splendidee:
owk buh the task though, in my villa 12 yrs is no more virgin
I have forgotten o, same as where I served o. Go to other villas.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by pseudonomer: 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

After reading many comments on this section and seeing the way most guys talk about marrying a virgin no matter what it takes even after most them had spoilt hundreds of girls, I deem it fit to intimate you all about the types of virgins of this 21st century.

Note: Premarital sex is a sin and I'm not here to condemn indulging in a sexual relationship.
Here goes the types of virgins of 21st century:

1. Primary Virgin
This consists of girls that do not allow any form of intimacy. Their lips has never been kissed, their breasts has never been smooched and their body has never been caressed. We all know what they are called wink

2. Secondary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching and caressing. They do all these with their full clothes ON because they are so fearful that they could yield to sex when aroused but mostly shyness of allowing a guy see their body could be the reason.

3. Tertiary Virgin
This consists of girls that allow kissing, smooching, caressing , cuddling unclad, finger and also giving and receiving BJ.
They are also called professional virgins, their only fear is that they are not yet ready to be a mother.

So guys, there u have the three types of virgins. So when she tells you she is a virgin, ask her where she belong before you start giving preferential treatments of a primary virgin to a tertiary virgin.

A girl told she was a tertiary virgin early this year... I was like which one is tertiary virgin again. Now I know, but all na wash still, as far a prick has not made it through ur vg before.... I still consider you a virgin. And I HATE VIRGINS.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
lightdotcom:
What do u mean? What other dirty things could be in place. To hell with them

Lol why so harsh

you could be missing out on a jewel because of narrow mindedness on a single issue

except if you are a virgin yourself?

what if she's kind, encourages you when you're down, independent, a good cook, nice to your mother and so on, but not a virgin? will you reject her?

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by jossy26: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
ethene:

That was why I said our God is a mercifl God othrwise the thought that ur wife has slept(nt rape) wit someone b4 u can really afect a man, evn so many marriages 2day ar nt smooth all because of this though unkwn 2 both parties cos this sex thin is powerfl; many problems in marriages 2day come in the guise of:he doesn't care,he womanises, bt I tell u the underlyin problem is that he didn't marry the woman a virgin evn the man himsef can't figure this out, he doesn't evn knw why he doesn't treat his wife as he used 2 all he tells u is she is too troublesome, she is disrespectfl & so on; I bet u if u marry as a virgin ur husbnd wil adore u 2 a fault & most of these problems woun't evn find there way in. Evn as Jesus preached against divorce, unfaithflness(sleepin wit someone u ar nt married 2) is one condition he gave 2 divorce, that is 2 tel u the weight of adultery/fornication

you correct
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Splendidee(m): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania11:

I have forgotten o, same as where I served o. Go to other villas.
dat would be more of project than practical as thought hahahaha
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Well according to my wise teacher tunnamania11 you can distinguish by sight

you are? in what ways have you been trying to change your thinking since our conversation
By sight? Perhaps he's yet to hear the news - appearance could be deceiving.

Let's just say am tuning my "virgin obsession" down a little. Trying to see other aspects of a lady and giving her excuses - in my mind - for not being a virgin.
You know,like letting by gones be by gones.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Octaves:
its funny some still consider themselves virgins because they are no longer having sex and keeping what is left for their future husbands
Their would be husbands won't be so gullible, but it's good they repent though.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Fxwarrior:

Not really as long as she doesn't rub it on my face I couldn't care if she's been drilled before as men would be shocked on their wedding nights that sister Vicky's hole is an ocean.

but I don't understand why women lie about that when it will be so obvious on the wedding night

its not a good way to start the marriage at all

if you want to lie why not get surgery on the area of offence so at least your lie will hold water
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by vickylala239: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
kristen12:
Don't know why you guys are obsessed with virgins.

Jst because u r Nt,Dnt Mi u shuld dislike virgins.

Who no like tear rubber moto compared to tokumbo.

Who no like new n expensive clothes compared to okirika.

Is a pity Dat u will dislike my comment, Cuz u cnt get bck ur virginity.

Incase u Dnt knw,virginity is one of the most expensive thing u cn Eva Hv,u cnt buy,u cnt replace,u cnt rebuild,wen u lost it u cn Neva Hv it bck.

U cnt lie to ur man abt it,Cuz u will b xpose

No amount of money cn buy it.

It may Nt b valuable to u compared to Hw mny tyms water Hv passed deir,Evn two cement block cnt cover ur hole enuf

U detest virgin,Cuz u wnt Evri one to Hv porous pussssyyy like u.

U detest virgin Cuz ur pussyyyy no longer Hv base.

U detest virgin Cuz u need two dik plus a shoe pad to lap up ur pussssyy

U detest virgin Cuz ur pusssssyyy n anus Nw has d same function.

U detest virgin Cuz u Nw Hv bottomless pit BTW ur legs,something u use to hear of.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
pseudonomer:

A girl told she was a tertiary virgin early this year... I was like which one is tertiary virgin again. Now I know, but all na wash still, as far a prick has not made it through ur vg before.... I still consider you a virgin. And I HATE VIRGINS.
Lolz, u just learnt now. Y did u hate virgins?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
jabojafa:
i beg nor vex miss Google mk i ask u wan question: all dis space una dey book, e dey bring moni or nairaland d pay person moni wen 1st comments? Becos me jst register so

Lol

its just so that when you have something to say you can modify the comment later on

and it will be at the front and not buried in page 17 or whatever
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Pm sent

I want a list

OK,will send it tomorrow by God's grace.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by delors(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

waooo...i quite agree with this.
Wow! 176 following Impressive! Perhaps I should join d bandwagon, and follow suit!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by delors(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
Error!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

but you've tasted so many other dudes' wives so how can you justify being upset?! that's what I don't understand!!
It's different. Even though am aching to explain why to you I just don't know how best to put it.

But in the most implicit form,let me say mother nature didn't design a man to be a virgin(or otherwise) that's why there's no biological sign to tell a deflowered man.

99% of women don't have "should be a virgin" in their "man of my dream" list.

But trust me when I say majority of men take that criterion very seriously.
It's kind of an ego thing.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by scentmarlc(m): 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Can someone enlighten wats haPpening here!
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by xtervaganza(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
kingbee109:

Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅яε WRONG mr man! M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ gf of 3yrs is a virgin, a secondary virgin though(excluding giving & receiving bj) We started dating from d university. We A̶̲̥̅яε through with school now aπϑ A̶̲̥̅яε still 2geda. So because you've not seen one doesn't mean they don't exist. It is non sequitur
when and where did i say virgins dont exist? can you read?
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
scentmarlc:
Can someone enlighten wats haPpening here!
Adeh39 should be able to do that.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Cant access my bible, what does it say

Una can lazy sha, but let me help out.

'45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous'

what does this mean? Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Jesus Christ was righteous, but look at the kind of death he undertook for our sake. Likewise Job, he was an upright person with God but calamity befell him. Besides this virginity topic has bred many liars amongst the female folk.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

Una can lazy sha, but let me help out.

'45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous'

what does this mean? Good things happen to bad people and bad things happen to good people. Jesus Christ was righteous, but look at the kind of death he undertook for our sake. Likewise Job, he was an upright person with God but calamity befell him. Besides this virginity topic has bred many liars amongst the female folk.

Ok Sir

yeah I agree it causes stress for a lot of people. but any action that bears such long-lasting consequences will cause such

its good its a guy saying this sha

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
tunnamania has just won d heart of seun__ to replace tosyn2much very soon

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Easyrise:
tunnamania has just won d heart of seun__ to replace tosyn2much very soon
Lolz, Tosin na oga at the top.
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok Sir

yeah I agree it causes stress for a lot of people. but any action that bears such long-lasting consequences will cause such

its good its a guy saying this sha

I am just putting myself in their shoes, some were led by wrong peers, some were naively deceived, some were drugged, some were molested and many other vices. Everyone deserves a happy partner, besides some guys love work experience. wink
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Gurgle(f): 11:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
Re: When She Says She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
Gurgle:

its good that youre able to do that

thebachelor , ethene , tunnamania11 and co are you hearing this fellow

this is the one that "deserves" a virgin!

Hahahahahaha where is the trophy? grin Besides I know of someone presently that wants to divorce his 'virgin' wife and go for a former lover that isn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Nigerian Big Boy 'ATM' Proposes To His Pretty White Girlfriend On Her Birthday / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / "Pregnant" Bobrisky Dances With Baby Bump In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.