Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15640 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by 1after: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
WhiteTechnology:

Then tell your people to stop kicking against Biafra online grin

Imagine, ONLINE. You have no shame at all, you must be a jobless man to be making noise online. So you just want to secede online and crying that Yorubas are holding you. This is even a website owned by a Yoruba man you and your fellow ediots hate. Go bury your head in shame. Smh

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

Another ranting and make-me-happy- lies of the ibos.

Who knows the stup1d website you are quoting? According to his death certificate and not according to ibos that their hearts are full of bitterness, he died of NATURAL CAUSES. If that is paining you, jump insde the lagoon.

Achebe, the f00lish old man that ought to be using his latter days to preach peace, that wrote that his satanic book that was full of lies and lame attempt to re-write history died on his wheel chair, a frustrated and conquered man, that never had the award of Nobel Laureate, despite all his efforts.

Abiola died a martyr by dying for the cause he believed in rather than sacrifice even 300people, while ojukwu sacrificed 3milllion for the cause he never even believed rather than dying.

How willyou know Radio Kudirat, when you were just an embryo in 1993. Ask your leaders, they will tell you what Radio Kudirat was. I am not google, i cannot be wasting my time on you to teach you what you cn ask your elders or read up.

Abacha died out of international politics, because the country was too peaceful for the international community to comprehend? You are drinking daftness on a daily basis, wallahi tallahi.

Show us one thing igbos have achieved in this country, just 1 thing apart from being slaves to Ijaws, slaves to the entire country and being the descendats of wandering Cain. Secession you failed. Presidency you failed woefully. You promised to return GEJ to Aso rock, you failed again. You promised Jimi Agbaje you will make him the Gov of Lagos, you failed. Bunch of eternal failures and slaves.
[quote author=superstar1 post=36058450]

Awo died a miserable death committing suicide. betrayed by his greedy people( Jakande) and disgraced by the Arewa after he failed again at treason. Deal with it. There is nothing natural about suicide or treason, blame Awo insatiable hunger for power.

Achebe died a fulfilled man, he didn't need Nobel prize to be relevant, he was voted times magazine most influential man in Africa before his death. He remains the foremost African literature giant. His works speak for him.

Abiola died in ignominy and shame, striped of his ill gotten wealth by his Arewa masters, allowed to rot in prison by greedy hungry Obas, and then died in misery and neglect. If that's your idea of martyr, then be my guest, I wouldn't know, after all I am not from the lands where "suffersticated" politics are played.

Radio Kudirat was a personification of cowardice from the usual suspects from SW. It was a joke.

Yes International politics killed Abacha, he refused to roll with the powers that be, and so his head had to roll. Kinda similar to Mutala Muhammad.

It wasn't some cowards that can't even liberate themselves and their towns from Fulanis in Kwara, that got rid of Abacha, lol!

Before you knew what presidency was, while Awo was busy plotting treason, Zik was already a President. Before you produced a military head of state, Ndiigbo already had, you are today celebrating VP in 2015, but Ndiigbo achieved that since 1979, we became house speakers and Senate presidents, before you knew the meaning of those.

We have been where you are only aspiring to be tomorrow. Your today is our yesterday, we are operating under different time zones.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by aishababa(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:
Tell me exactly when did you guys start this clamor for seccession. This noise started after GEJ electoral defeat.
Your clamor to the best of my understanding is a ruse that you only developed after you realized you lost the political game.
Leave the SW out of your delusion, when the SW find enough reasons and the means to exit Nigeria, they wouldn't be seeking the support of any other nationality like you folks are doing.
You are making it to look like without the tactic support of the SW, you guys can't do it on your own.

Don't mind him. They think they are clever to use SW against Nigeria as if SW is not an integral part of Nigeria, which she shed her blood so that Nigeria remained one.

It is only in Nigeria that we have this fanciful idea that every tribe should be a country, which means Nigeria will disintegrate into 300 or more tribe-countries.

Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Angola, India, China, Russia, etc have different tribes and nationalities coexisting peacefully and prosperously without being hindered or weighed down by unnecessary tribal bigotry and clamour for tribal countries as is being spearheaded by the Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
superstar1:

South Beasterners always think everybody is like the conquered slave and 5th class citizen that they are.

Who removed the military from power? SW

Who demystified the ones powerful northern oligarchy? SW

Who ensured that power leaves the north? SW

Who grounded the country to a halt against Abacha? SW

Who was at the forefront of the clamour for presidential power to be delegated to GEJ when Yar Adua was on the sick bed and went AWOL? SW

Who teamed up with the north in 1960? South East

Who connived with the north to jail Awolowo in 1963? South East

Who teamed up with north in 1979? South East

Who teamed up with the north to ensure cancellation of June 12? The same South East

Who was organising 5million match for Abacha? The cursed South East.

Spot the difference between the Master and the conquered slaves, our official war booties and official ijaw a55 lickers cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

S wasted.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:

You eddiots write any trash and the funny and irony is that you are actually expecting the SW to support your deluded ambition of pulling out.
The SW is not exactly doing bad relatively to other regions of Africa, if you yiboess feels you are being marginalized in Nigeria, that is your head ache and you should deal with it without involving the SW

S waste,open ur thick skull let it enter ooo. We don't want u to pull out of nigeria, we want u to remain in nigeria and build a greater nations with the northerners.

We don't need u biko.

D thread talks about why s waste does not want to leave nigeria n I answered it correctly...

Point is that u n yoruba race are fuckin tired of nigeria...but cowardice...
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 11:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
abeg my eyes don full with water as i see grown men n women throwing insults left and right for 5 pages................. cry

topic: South west has always been a relatively peaceful area, except small spat of vioence over the years, i honestly cant say why the region aint clamouring for odua nation now, but they most probably hv it at th bck of their minds........... most SW ppl i know (one of my parent included) just wanna live a peaceful, successful life, while the tribe is important, my parent always says that we are first commited to our family and loved ones b4 the ambition of any tribe which may or may not be fpr the good of all.

Look at it, i couldn't care less bout all these tribal bigotry, I just wanna live, be successful, take care of my family, protect em from all who would bring em harm be it oda ppl or even my clansmen.

IT ALSO PAYS TO BE EDUCATED, NOT SEMI-LITERATES WE HV ON NAIRALAND

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
chuna1985:

S waste,open ur thick skull let it enter ooo. We don't want u to pull out of nigeria, we want u to remain in nigeria and build a greater nations with the northerners.

We don't need u biko.

D thread talks about why s waste does not want to leave nigeria n I answered it correctly...

Point is that u n yoruba race are fuckin tired of nigeria...but cowardice...
be that as it may, NG has never really been a hostile place for the SW, not because they are slaves, but because they are able to co exist perfectly ............ when you see a tipical igbo man, the first tin that comesd into ones head is ''money'' , quite alright, the igbos are hardworking ppl, but they hv isolated themselves too much, this in its own effect will lead to oda tribes pulling away from them (its like an endless cycle) the result is that it would look like the SE has been marginalised.

The best tin the Igbos can do is to integrate themselves into NG communities, who be d madman that will say he/she do hates p-square, don jazzy, phyno? these are ppl who put aside their hate and worked with oda ethnic groups and hv profited of it, the part tro secession is a long and hardc one, but it cannot be accomplished through war, ask south sudan, ask rewanda. ask the palestians and isrealies ppl, war wil just bring about death to both sides, at the end of d day, the west will force a cease fire and all previous deaths would hv been for nothing

STOP THE HATE.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
destinysaid:
be that as it may, NG has never really been a hostile place for the SW, not because they are slaves, but because they are able to co exist perfectly ............ when you see a tipical igbo man, the first tin that comesd into ones head is ''money'' , quite alright, the igbos are hardworking ppl, but they hv isolated themselves too much, this in its own effect will lead to oda tribes pulling away from them (its like an endless cycle) the result is that it would look like the SE has been marginalised.

The best tin the Igbos can do is to integrate themselves into NG communities, who be d madman that will say he/she do hates p-square, don jazzy, phyno? these are ppl who put aside their hate and worked with oda ethnic groups and hv profited of it, the part tro secession is a long and hardc one, but it cannot be accomplished through war, ask south sudan, ask rewanda. ask the palestians and isrealies ppl, war wil just bring about death to both sides, at the end of d day, the west will force a cease fire and all previous deaths would hv been for nothing

STOP THE HATE.

Trash as usual. How can hardwork now be equated to love of money? The biggest looters in this country, from Abacha, IBB to OBJ, none of them are Igbos, I guess they all hate money?
No group travels out of their region to interact with other Nigerian groups than Ndiigbo, and no where had it be written that we attacked our hosts.

No one wants war .What we want is to not share a country with Arewa and SW, how does that equate to seeking for war? Is it by force to share a country with you lots?

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
destinysaid:

STOP THE HATE.

Igbos isolated dem selves, but they live in every nook and cranny of nigeria...

While millions of yoruba citizens are yet to visit any city outside SW

U see urlife

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 12:37am On Jul 20, 2015
If you are an igbo and you commented on the first page of this thread, then i say you are a disgrace to the Igbo heritage. It so sad and disgraceful that the first insult came from the so called igbos.

The yorubas on the other hand held their positions intelligently.

Sincerely,I am ashamed to even think I am an igbo person but you lots are so disgraceful in your disposition. You could not even make a comment without resorting to insults, nor hold an argument intelligently and intellectually.

Na wa o angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 12:55am On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

What? Anichebe, the story teller who didn't have a laureate to his name, won the hall of shame award courtsey of the revisionism he made in his fictional book, 'there was a country' and in the end, died of imbecility!
If Ojukwu, a coward who archieved nothing in his life time died at 78 yet wasn't accused of committing suicide, I see no reason why informed minds would believe propagandists like you about a 78yrs Awolowo killing himself, a man who has archived many things and died at 78yrs, same age with Ojukwu!
More so, his doctor's death reports stated he died of a heart related disease, not poison!
So, who are we to believe? The constant lieing ibos or the doctor?
Bunch of revisionists!

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by azzima(m): 12:57am On Jul 20, 2015
backtosender:
Obama listen to radio biafra who da hell is buhari?as i told you SW will be the loser again this time june 12 will be a child's play we will teach you a big lesson your fore fathers forget to learn quickly,fashola and fayemi will not get any meaningful position from gambaris you should no by now.....yoroobas will not talk due to fear.... during GEJ you called him all sort of things under the sun now your days are numbered

You cry worst than diya the weeping general north fear biafrans more than boko haram that is killing them everyday.... by the way we are ready for north and their slaves included we have too many back ups from under world we will make the Zoo hotter than hell fire
he has already warned you, T shirt wailers. Imagine making music and T shirts IN THE NORTH to taunt your Hausa host about their dead leaders that were killed by your peoplewe all know what happened to Igbos in the north after that dumb move.You folks have been making repeated mistakes from the beginner of time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 1:16am On Jul 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tacit not tactic.

I dnt think the Op is Igbo cos he didnt state it.

I think the yorubas wouldn't because this system suits them perfectly.
Not because the system favour us per se but we're clamouring for regionalism/resource control rather than disintegration!
You can see for yourself here those who are against resource control: http://theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/.
Yet this tribe would rather lie and say it's the SW that were against resource control whereas it's the SE! They know if every region (sw, se, ss, nc, ne, nw) were to control their resources, they are among the least revenue generating region!
Hence, they are against it, just like their kinsman, Ironsi destroyed our true federalism yet the same set of people clamour for biafra but this biafra can't happen without the inclusion of the SS along with them!
Never in my life have I seen such dishonest two timing revisionists in my life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Imokay: 4:45am On Jul 20, 2015
backtosender:
only in Swaste region they celebrate coward abiola not in eastern region people go by their business who send him....ironsi introduce unitary system of govt which you still follow till date ask your father..

It was that same policy that led to the death of over 1 million Eboes while the one that lead you to death ran away.

Thank God SW has leaders with common sense who will protect us from annihilation or rather sacrifice themselves than lead us into destruction
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by tonychristopher: 5:24am On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
If you are an igbo and you commented on the first page of this thread, then i say you are a disgrace to the Igbo heritage. It so sad and disgraceful that the first insult came from the so called igbos.

The yorubas on the other hand held their positions intelligently.

Sincerely,I am ashamed to even think I am an igbo person but you lots are so disgraceful in your disposition. You could not even make a comment without resorting to insults, nor hold an argument intelligently and intellectually.

Na wa o angry angry angry
.stop claiming Igbo
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 6:23am On Jul 20, 2015
tonychristopher:

.stop claiming Igbo
I am from Akwuzu of Anambra state. Go fork yourself.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 6:31am On Jul 20, 2015
destinysaid:

STOP THE HATE.
these fools think everyone but themselves are their own enemy. Their type had never contributed a kobo to the development of their state let alone Nigeria.

Who will be the president of Biafra when they disintegrate? Nnamdi I guess. Like Pentiumpro pointed out, this noise wasn't so loud like these until GEJ lost.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by HopeAtHand: 7:41am On Jul 20, 2015
Kagawash07:

Not because the system favour us per se but we're clamouring for regionalism/resource control rather than disintegration!
You can see for yourself here those who are against resource control: http://theunion.com.ng/politics/why-regionalism-state-police-agitation-failed/.
Yet this tribe would rather lie and say it's the SW that were against resource control whereas it's the SE! They know if every region (sw, se, ss, nc, ne, nw) were to control their resources, they are among the least revenue generating region!
Hence, they are against it, just like their kinsman, Ironsi destroyed our true federalism yet the same set of people clamour for biafra but this biafra can't happen without the inclusion of the SS along with them!
Never in my life have I seen such dishonest two timing revisionists in my life!

U tried to defend your people which is expected..in truth, this system benefits Yorubas the most and the hausas are also very comfortable.

In a regional system, i doubt if the NE, NW and NC will fare better than the SE (the SE wouldnt make much gains but they wouldn't be worse off) but the SS will obviously make the biggest gains..the SW (or maybe lagos) will lose some of its monopoly..but every region will at the end dig in to survive.

The biafra agitators aren't sincere..i tune in to their station sometimes and all i hear is very petty accusation and lies allover..there are some truths but the falsehood is too much..i see the station as only for the gullible..

Igbos are the originators of this mess they complain about, except if they are saying Nzeogwu and Ironsi aren't Igbos..but i wouldn't unnecessarily want to dwell on the past, id prefer the now and the future.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 8:10am On Jul 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

U tried to defend your people which is expected..in truth, this system benefits Yorubas the most and the hausas are also very comfortable.

In a regional system, i doubt if the NE, NW and NC will fare better than the SE (the SE wouldnt make much gains but they wouldn't be worse off) but the SS will obviously make the biggest gains..the SW (or maybe lagos) will lose some of its monopoly..but every region will at the end dig in to survive.

The biafra agitators aren't sincere..i tune in to their station sometimes and all i hear is very petty accusation and lies allover..there are some truths but the falsehood is too much..i see the station as only for the gullible..

Igbos are the originators of this mess they complain about, except if they are saying Nzeogwu and Ironsi aren't Igbos..but i wouldn't unnecessarily want to dwell on the past, id prefer the now and the future.

You are talking trash as usual.

Ironsi never dissolved the regions and their autonomy, he merely united the federal service. It was Gowon and Awo that dissolved the regions. killed their autonomy and created anomalies called states.

It was Obasanjo who propagated the evil Land use decree.

How exactly is that the fault of Nzeogwu or Ironsi? You are insincere, you must be a Yoruba person, that's their trademark.

I dare you to mention one falsehood that Radio Biafra propagate?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 8:17am On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
these fools think everyone but themselves are their own enemy. Their type had never contributed a kobo to the development of their state let alone Nigeria.

Who will be the president of Biafra when they disintegrate? Nnamdi I guess. Like Pentiumpro pointed out, this noise wasn't so loud like these until GEJ lost.

Who would become the president of Biafra should be the least of your concerns.You should focus more on Odualand.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Imokay:

It was that same policy that led to the death of over 1 million Eboes while the one that lead you to death ran away.

Thank God SW has leaders with common sense who will protect us from annihilation or rather sacrifice themselves than lead us into destruction

Yeah, protect you from annihilation by Turining you into Cowards, accepting your slave status without putting up a fight, like we see in Kwara. I guess cowardice is a mark of common sense in Odualand.

Awo panicked over the presence of Arewa soldiers in Odualand, and like a true coward, decided to play second fiddle to Gowon. Only Cowards willing accept to play subservient role to anyone.

" It is better even from a historical perspective, to fight and be conquered, than to be conquered without putting up a fight"- George Orwell.

Ndiigbo must leave this union one day, that way, you will have more room to apply your common sense( Aka cowardice) with your Gambari masters like you have been doing since the day Oyo Ile was ransacked by the Nupes.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2015
aishababa:

Don't mind him. They think they are clever to use SW against Nigeria as if SW is not an integral part of Nigeria, which she shed her blood so that Nigeria remained one.

It is only in Nigeria that we have this fanciful idea that every tribe should be a country, which means Nigeria will disintegrate into 300 or more tribe-countries.

Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Angola, India, China, Russia, etc have different tribes and nationalities coexisting peacefully and prosperously without being hindered or weighed down by unnecessary tribal bigotry and clamour for tribal countries as is being spearheaded by the Ibos.

Ndiigbo want an Arewa/ Odua free country. And that is exactly what we will get. Sharing same country with you guys is not, and can never be by force.

Ndiigbo are not aversed to multi ethnic nationality, we had shared the East with many ethnic minorities for ages. But Odua-Arewa? We don't want to have anything to do with you lots. It's our belief that you lots will make a good country together. Arewa-Odua country should be good.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by iwatch: 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Who would become the president of Biafra should be the least of your concerns.You should focus more on Odualand.
i pity your kind.

You all keep shouting marginalization... While you were screaming marginalization, igbos who know that true existence of life is independecy, rose from grass to grace... The likes of don jazzy, basket mouth. Psquare, kanu nwankwo. Jj okocha... Chinua Achebe, Chimamada Edichie... Just to name a few all rose to prominence in the same country you claimed to be marginalized...
The above listed names had something in common--they had something to offer the world, they had value added to peoples life in exchange for money.

I on my own is on a journey to revolutionize a particular product the entire nation as been eating for decades without thinking of how it's being handle nor the hygiene involved.

I didn't have to go too far. I simply found a product and thought a better way to make it appealing... By offering a better product of what existed before... That's common sense which is lacking in many of you.

What do you have to offer Nigeria or biafra that will make them pay you? If nothing, i am afraid you will still blame the biafra society.

Great minds don't blame anyone for their woes. In the face of challenges, there abounds enamous opportunity.

Disintegration isn't the solution and one thing you just don't know yet is that the average Nigerian is very selfish. Be careful whom you place your trust on. The bible tells you to trust NO MAN but GOD. So thinking one super hero from somewhere will save you is foolery. HARDLY will anyone fight for freedom in thiis current generation without huge benefit to themselves alone.

The selfishness of the average Nigerian has spread so wildly that EVERY ethnic group in this country has been affected. Do not be surprise if at the end of your struggle... Only crumbs reaches you in your new utopia of biafra society. What am I say? The same selfishness of current Nigerian leaders will continue. It's like a malignant cancerous cell.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by ollyruffy: 8:46am On Jul 20, 2015
wecan:
They are cowards and they are also slaves to the housas

Eediot of the millenium
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by ollyruffy: 8:52am On Jul 20, 2015
Please leave SW out of your struggle.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 8:56am On Jul 20, 2015
iwatch:
i pity your kind.

You all keep shouting marginalization... While you were screaming marginalization, igbos who know that true existence of life is independecy, rose from grass to grace... The likes of don jazzy, basket mouth. Psquare, kanu nwankwo. Jj okocha... Chinua Achebe, Chimamada Edichie... Just to name a few all rose to prominence in the same country you claimed to be marginalized...
The above listed names had something in common--they had something to offer the world, they had value added to peoples life in exchange for money.

I on my own is on a journey to revolutionize a particular product the entire nation as been eating for decades without thinking of how it's being handle nor the hygiene involved.

I didn't have to go too far. I simply found a product and thought a better way to make it appealing... By offering a better product of what existed before... That's common sense which is lacking in many of you.

What do you have to offer Nigeria or biafra that will make them pay you? If nothing, i am afraid you will still blame the biafra society.

Great minds don't blame anyone for their woes. In the face of challenges, there abounds enamous opportunity.

Disintegration isn't the solution and one thing you just don't know yet is that the average Nigerian is very selfish. Be careful whom you place your trust on. The bible tells you to trust NO MAN but GOD. So thinking one super hero from somewhere will save you is foolery. HARDLY will anyone fight for freedom in thiis current generation without huge benefit to themselves alone.

The selfishness of the average Nigerian has spread so wildly that EVERY ethnic group in this country has been affected. Do not be surprise if at the end of your struggle... Only crumbs reaches you in your new utopia of biafra society. What am I say? The same selfishness of current Nigerian leaders will continue. It's like a malignant cancerous cell.

You are not making any sense. In Biafra we will produce thousands of Phyno Okocha and Achebe and the rest.

They are products of the Igbo society, not Nigeria.

The world is now a global village. You mustn't share the same country with Nigerians, to reach out to them.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by vicenzo(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2015
ollyruffy:
Please leave SW out of your struggle.

Of course, we will leave you lots to your Arewa masters in a new Islamic free country, you can be proud of. Atleast you would have been freed of those " petulant" Biafrans. Should be a win-win scenario for all.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by ArodewilliamsT: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2015
AshiwajuFoward:

If the SW is "pretending" now like all is well as you allege, can we also say you all were also pretending like all was well under GEJ? coz there was no Biafra noise then o. When you all were serving your ijaw master, Kanu kept quiet but now you are out of favor at the center we no go hear word again. Bunch of wailers.

Keep you smelly mouth quiet Radio.Biafra existed during GEJ's time.

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2015
azzima:
he has already warned you, T shirt wailers. Imagine making music and T shirts IN THE NORTH to taunt your Hausa host about their dead leaders that were killed by your peoplewe all know what happened to Igbos in the north after that dumb move.You folks have been making repeated mistakes from the beginner of time.
another fake news from South West any evidence that igbos making music and T shirts on sadunna?
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 20, 2015
1after:

Imagine, ONLINE. You have no shame at all, you must be a jobless man to be making noise online. So you just want to secede online and crying that Yorubas are holding you. This is even a website owned by a Yoruba man you and your fellow ediots hate. Go bury your head in shame. Smh

This website is owned by a yoruba man but igbos fully dominate it, if igbos leave nairaland, it wil become a ghost town.

Yoruba no de hold anyone from leaving nigeria, they are just running their mouths, na Wetin we use sabi dem

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by destinysaid(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2015
vicenzo:

Trash as usual. How can hardwork now be equated to love of money? The biggest looters in this country, from Abacha, IBB to OBJ, none of them are Igbos, I guess they all hate money?
No group travels out of their region to interact with other Nigerian groups than Ndiigbo, and no where had it be written that we attacked our hosts.

No one wants war .What we want is to not share a country with Arewa and SW, how does that equate to seeking for war? Is it by force to share a country with you lots?
read my post well abeg, first of all I no support any group wey be say u dn dey shine eye 4 me so....... Now if u all read my post yall will understand that d isolate I wrote isn't about being cooked up in SE,its bout social communication, I fit stay man compound may I no dey talk with everybody ma..... I know a bunch of Igbo ppl, we relate well, but na all hi hi tins, once dey go in, you won't see em till d next day, That's d isolate I'm talking bout, acting as if they are endangered or sometin, not wanting to relate wif oda ppl bu demselfs (this is from wha IV seen mind you, make nobody talk nonsense), the only time I see a difference is wen I'm at home in delta,(not biafra land!) Dis also leads me to think dat d problem d igbos hv is wit d yoruba ppl and any NORTHerner... AND by d way if you think d only important interaction btw two ppl is in d buying and selling department, you really need an orientation in social communication ......... Chuna1985 this is d isolation I was talking bout
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Kagawash07: 9:51am On Jul 20, 2015
HopeAtHand:

I didn't say the SE would be the worse off, I said they are among the least revenue generating region which is the truth!
Like I said earlier, the system doesn't favour the SW. The last Igr list shows the SW as the 2nd largest revenue generating region after the Ss, courtesy of Ogun. Lagos, Oyo and Ondo.
Osun itself has one of the largest gold deposit which is prevented from being mined because according to the FG, all resources belong to the federal govt. If this gold were to be mined, it will generate lot of revenue for Osun. I guess that's one of the reason Osun were among the states that voted for regionalism. This state is the last on allocation list for crying out loud. Clearly, the system definitely doesn't favour them!
Another is Ondo state which is a major oil producing state, has suffered environmental degradation due to its oil and Bitumen exploration. The way the Ss are crying injustice for their land degradation is the same way we people of Ondo are doing same!
All in all, the system doesn't favour us and that's why the SW were/are for resource control which was sabotaged by the people from the SE in the last conference meeting!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Die-hard Supporter, Trekked Into Minna, Enroute Kebbi, Sokoto / Despite Huge Revenue, Lagos Local Councils Underperform, Worsen Residents’ Pains / I Have Learnt From My Mistakes, 2017 Will Be Trophy-laden - Dalung

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.