Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (15671 Views)

Biafra: Aisha Buhari, Igbo Women Say No To Calls For Secession / Why Are Militants Declaring Support,N clamoring,For Nnamdi Kanu's release?(pix) / REPLY: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Run from a semi-illiterate that should engage in intellectual jawjaw with turds from my asss. The only thing more stupid than you is you.
dunce talking about education, u think am a child like u who use useless vocabulary without knowing the meaning, pig

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Xyg12: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Asking for secession doesn't mean that a region is asking for war. There are many things that have gone wrong that need to be addressed to put an end to the quest for secession.

Yoruba may be comfortable with what is happening that is why they don't ask for it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
dunce talking about education, u think am a child like u who use useless vocabulary without knowing the meaning, pig

The fool is already wailing. you can as well cry me an ocean.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PedroJP(m): 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
PentiumPro:

Show me a link to that several years ago that proved your position.
Where is your own comment on NL several years ago demanding for secession.

Myabe we feel dis id d right time. The radio, Nnamdi, Uwazuruike, Okafor etc all wanted a break away b4 GEJ's emergence as president. Look for a way out and not escalate. Sthing tells me u are not a monkey.
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

The fool is already wailing. you can as well cry me an ocean.
wail lol,when am tru with u u will be growling like a pig u are,sw cannibal

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
wail lol,when am tru with u u will be growling like a pig u are,sw cannibal

sshhfhjdjmdmdbnnd fnnmmmsdnnd fool go play with your comrades in the sty.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

u are as already foaming in ur mouth and speaking gibberish coward

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 2:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are behaving like an imbeccile you are...be honest to yourselves gambari is out for yorubas with their cunning and oluwale characters be truthful for once that yorubas was used and dumped tinubu is a user and a drug baron but gambari will use him and wipe their tuwo asss only radio biafra is making gambaris poo hot hot poo in their danshiki now their slaves are scared they dont no what to do any longer the battery that power their sophisticated brains is no longer there

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
u are as already foaming in ur mouth and speaking gibberish coward

You too below me in the e-fight game. Give a shout out to the best from your side. I ball with your lords.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

You too below me in the e-fight game. Give a shout out to the best from your side. I ball with your lords.
wich lords, I dnt do e games, I smash u dad balls and cone

3 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by PentiumPro(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2015
PedroJP:

Myabe we feel dis id d right time. The radio, Nnamdi, Uwazuruike, Okafor etc all wanted a break away b4 GEJ's emergence as president. Look for a way out and not escalate. Sthing tells me u are not a monkey.
Dude, if you want a conversation, you should behave like a sane human being, the fact that you are on an annonymous forum shouldn't give you the liberty to talk like an uncouth illiterate to people here.
So essentially your recent uproar about Biafra is just a mere coincidence with GEJ's defeat at the polls? Ok, we are getting to the obvious truth gradually.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

boy dnt run,I know u are coward but can't u defy ur genes
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

if you are emotional, dnt get in the ways of e bullies like me who dnt just care
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
You are behaving like an imbeccile you are...be honest to yourselves gambari is out for yorubas with their cunning and oluwale characters be truthful for once that yorubas was used and dumped tinubu is a user and a drug baron but gambari will use him and wipe their tuwo asss only radio biafra is making gambaris poo hot hot poo in their danshiki now their slaves are scared they dont no what to do any longer the battery that power their sophisticated brains is no longer there

Been an immmbeciles is the only appellation your bloodline can boast of you. you locusts look more like a conglomerate of illiterates with your stomach turning write ups. If you and your cursed tribes are not basstard why go cap in hand to beg for political post from the buhari you so hate. While you losers are at that we already got the vice presidency, fashola and fayemi are economic power house of the buhari government, little wonder he balls with them in every of his foreign trips same can't be said of you loser. And as for your village hatred radio. nobody and I mean nobody gives a fxxk about it but we will like to warn you like you were warned in the 60's when you are all making music and t-shirt on the northern slayer leaders.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
if you are emotional, dnt get in the ways of e bullies like me who dnt just care

Emotional David Beckham don't hold conversation with lawma waste cleaners. Am done with you factory fitted foool.

5 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Emotional David Beckham don't hold conversation with lawma waste cleaners. Am done with you factory fitted foool.
David Beckham indeed,lol,am keep deluding ur self

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by superstar1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 19, 2015
If we chose not to be clamouring for secession like some demented f00ls with red mud tainted brains, is it not our prerogative?

How is that the business of any beasterner? how is that hindering their exercise in futility of calling for secession?

7 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Been an immmbeciles is the only appellation your bloodline can boast of you. you locusts look more like a conglomerate of illiterates with your stomach turning write ups. If you and your cursed tribes are not basstard why go cap in hand to beg for political post from the buhari you so hate. While you losers are at that we already got the vice presidency, fashola and fayemi are economic power house of the buhari government, little wonder he balls with them in every of his foreign trips same can't be said of you loser. And as for your village hatred radio. nobody and I mean nobody gives a fxxk about it but we will like to warn you like you were warned in the 60's when you are all making music and t-shirt on the northern slayer leaders.
Obama listen to radio biafra who da hell is buhari?as i told you SW will be the loser again this time june 12 will be a child's play we will teach you a big lesson your fore fathers forget to learn quickly,fashola and fayemi will not get any meaningful position from gambaris you should no by now.....yoroobas will not talk due to fear.... during GEJ you called him all sort of things under the sun now your days are numbered

You cry worst than diya the weeping general north fear biafrans more than boko haram that is killing them everyday.... by the way we are ready for north and their slaves included we have too many back ups from under world we will make the Zoo hotter than hell fire
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by ayokellany: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
OP please ask your father why must a Yoruba man desire what an Igbo desire

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
Obama listen to radio biafra who da hell is buhari?as i told you SW will be the loser again this time june 12 will be a child's play we will teach you a big lesson your fore fathers forget to learn quickly,fashola and fayemi will not get any meaningful position from gambaris you should no by now.....yoroobas will not talk due to fear.... during GEJ you called him all sort of things under the sun now your days are numbered

You cry worst than diya the weeping general north fear biafrans more than boko haram that is killing them everyday.... by the way we are ready for north and their slaves included we have too many back ups from under world we will make the Zoo hotter than hell fire

Your illiteracy is not only mind boggling but also comical. Obama listen to your village radio, even if the deranged albino tell you that you were given both by an ape you will swallow it hook line sinker.

June 12 we stood up to fight the military establishment while you cowards were all running to your erosion ridden curse hellhole and met your end on the highway.

fashola and fayemi are already been called by the president for every foreign trip and further pain in the sass of the biafraudians.

I prefer a wiping general to a running general with bikini and g-string taking refuge in Abidjan. we will and more we will no wonder you have not withdraw all your federal lawmakers you basstsrds are clowns.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

bloody cowards, animal husbandry

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Your illiteracy is not only mind boggling but also comical. Obama listen to your village radio, even if the deranged albino tell you that you were given both by an ape you will swallow it hook line sinker.

June 12 we stood up to fight the military establishment while you cowards were all running to your erosion ridden curse hellhole and met your end on the highway.

fashola and fayemi are already been called by the president for every foreign trip and further pain in the sass of the biafraudians.

I prefer a wiping general to a running general with bikini and g-string taking refuge in Abidjan. we will and more we will no wonder you have not withdraw all your federal lawmakers you basstsrds are clowns.
dat robbers den u call sw
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

dat robbers den u call sw,did I just see june12 which abiola was jailed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
bloody cowards, animal husbandry

Animal why don't you go fcck your syphilis invested mother. Animal husbandry you don't even know the meaning.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:

fhbdhjskmshhj )-#?3&@)-@-?:@++2 dumbo...

1 Like

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
Abiola was jailed by common mopo he was weeping inside black maria SW will always be a nobody when it comes to their Gambari master
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Animal why don't you go fcck your syphilis invested mother. Animal husbandry you don't even know the meaning.
lol ur mom flat boobs u suck and ur mums vagina u finger is affecting ur brain, u father testicles look like a peanut but he begot u or are u the work of the landlord, stop nyashing ur mumm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
backtosender:
Abiola was jailed by common mopo he was weeping in black maria SW will always be a nobody when it comes to their Gambari master
they watch him nyash his wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by uniklinkum(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
lol ur mom flat boobs u suck and ur mums vagina u finger is affecting ur brain, u father testicles look like a peanut but he begot u or are u the work of the landlord, stop nyashing ur mumm

Damn this your family story is pathetic it might make a blockbuster movie.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

fhbdhjskmshhj )-#?3&@)-@-?:@++2 dumbo...
mad man
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by backtosender: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
presher:
they watch him nyash his wife
Useni abachas runs man yash am anyhow come use mustapha do the dirty job these guyz are so mean grin
Re: Why Is The South West Not Clamoring For Secession? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2015
uniklinkum:

Damn this your family story is pathetic it might make a blockbuster movie.
this is the story of ur life and it will be title ayo the fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Sheriff Rules Out Future Meeting With Jonathan / Don’t Mortgage Your Professionalism For Goodwill - IG Admonishes Police Officers / Jonathan Tortured Me Emotionally - Ali Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.