Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (42115 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by tafrica(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
This APC government is the government of propaganda by the propagandists and for the gullible ones.

Please move this to frontpage
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Israel5(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Chai! And i believed o
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by philips70(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
I don't get the drift here. Has Dasuki denied 12 cars were not found in his compound and 5 are bullet proofs? What is the significant of the pictures if indeed that information is correct? It is a well known fact that hungry and traffic finding bloggers use any online pictures to promote their blogs. The fact remains that those number and types of cars were found until any of you or Dasuki come with alternative story.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Evaromantik(m): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
Benz4pimp:
90% of users on nairaland are illiterates.....Was it APC that posted the Pic?bunch of old illiterates...China phones has made lots of peeps get on the internet
hahahaha,......nobi the fault of china phone nah
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Young man APC didn't have their spoke man hear on nairaland, and Again those pictures posted in that tread were not from reliable source neither did APC release a press statement including the pictures of what was recovered from the former NBA boss? So what the fvck are u telling me now,after anybody Like you can download the pictures where you got and claim those were the recovered cars, just for the sake of reaching the front page and nevertheless that those pictures weren't true doesn't mean the man is ain't corrupt in his office..........
only the TANIODS will be responsible for both former post and this post, am very sure

People like this will hail Buhari if he sends soldiers to whip people in the streets like in the 80's.
You have sacrificed your brain on the altar of APC right?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by powerfulsettingz: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

People like this will hail Buhari if he sends soldiers to whip people in the streets like in the 80's.
You have sacrificed your brain on the altar of APC right?

then you shud have told ur father to step out so I can vote for him instead

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by 1after: 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

Ki se keremi ooo, iji ti da ile Ola wo... awon opuro ti enu won ki se eje...

APC & Lies are friends for life.

You blame your being jobless on apc shocked shocked cheesy cheesy You blame APC for everything cheesy cheesy, you pdp e-warriors are not different from the Apc e-warriors too. Blame the bloggers and not your APC enemy
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by nigerianvenom(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:
It is obvious that APC is not going to give up on their propaganda. Let's see how far they intend to rule Nigeria by propaganda.

Apc and lies are inseparatible
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
1after:

You blame your being jobless on apc shocked shocked cheesy cheesy You blame APC for everything cheesy cheesy, you pdp e-warriors are not different from the Apc e-warriors too. Blame the bloggers and not your APC enemy

Happy Sunday oremi olowo... tongue
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by simeonii(m): 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
ApexTitan:

It is left for the individual who doesn't want to drown in the sea of misinformation that is the Nigerian media to verify the news he comes across.

The simple heuristic is this: Read then verify. (Don't jump on the bandwagon just because it suits a particular party's narrative)

Perfect!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

then you shud have told ur father to step out so I can vote for him instead

I will vote for your dad over Buhari, yes. Except if he's a dullard too. I don't know
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by onlykach: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:
APC and lies...

They already won using propaganda, will they also rule by propaganda

Lalasticlala, Happy Sunday!

is it really sunday ... since we leave in the federal republic of propaganda

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by 1after: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

Happy Sunday oremi olowo... tongue

What do you mean by oremi olowo?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 3:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

is it really sunday ... since we leave in the federal republic of propaganda

Most of what we witness now are lies and propaganda, form different angles but APC started it.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
1after:

What do you mean by oremi olowo?

I am only hailing you ni.

Happy Sunday, bro.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by IAmTobore(m): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:
There's a thread created claiming DSS found 12 vehicles in Dasuki's house. (https://www.nairaland.com/2461950/dss-found-12-cars-dasukis)
Check has revealed the photo used was ripped off a blog for armored car-hire service in the Hague.

See picture below and link to the blog.

Source: https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/
Thanks alot. Do you know I didn't beleive it. Because I kept on wondering why a sane person should be keeping 3 G-Wagons.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by onlykach: 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
philips70:
I don't get the drift here. Has Dasuki denied 12 cars were not found in his compound and 5 are bullet proofs? What is the significant of the pictures if indeed that information is correct? It is a well known fact that hungry and traffic finding bloggers use any online pictures to promote their blogs. The fact remains that those number and types of cars were found until any of you or Dasuki come with alternative story.

I doubt if you have every leaved or been to the north my brother.... you will see cars even in the midst of beggers, Cars are nothing to the northern elites... was it not El-rufai's son that crashed a porshe cayenne the other day....

Is it not the same El-rufai who is worth over NGN90billion or more

We the Northern Elites are bless to buy cars, why are our roads better than down south

My man wake up from yuour slumber
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Lionsclaw: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
This just Vendetta. Buhari is returnimg to his old self to fight this man out of spite and thirst for vengance. And as he did when he was Major General he is using the SSS
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by kariz(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by powerfulsettingz: 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

I will vote for your dad over Buhari, yes. Except if he's a dullard too. I don't know

AT this point I give up on ur brain
Just pray u had a discipline father like Buhari
#TEAM highly sentimental#

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by komek(m): 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
From the outset, I no this metronaija guy was just been st:upid for posting the rubbish in the other thread.

What else did we expect from the APC paid boys, they immediately infested the thread with their empty criticism.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by onlykach: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
Nigerian Security operative should be dicreet when receiving and giving out information, this will spoil there reputation as a respected securirty outfit.

Similar outfits all over the world like the KGB etc have a modus operandi on information, we need to borrw a leaf from that as this information all over the internet on dasuki is uncalled for and is a slight on DSS

I JUST WANT TO MAKE COMMON SENSE
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by UnknownT: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
The problem is that most Nigerians lack critical reasoning skills, the Blog the news originated never said those were the 12 cars DSS were talking about. They just put a picture to capture the news and didn't relate the pictures to the news.
Thank God for SHL, Worforce and Dragnet verbal reasoning test with options: True, False and Cannot Say.
so when they term it "Exclusive Photos", what does that tell you?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2015
why all the lies?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

Young man APC didn't have their spoke man here on nairaland, and Again those pictures posted in that thread were not from a reliable source neither did APC release a press statement including the pictures of what was recovered from the former NSA boss? So what the fvck are u telling me now,after all anybody Like you can just go and download the pictures where you got it and claim those were the recovered cars, just for the sake of reaching the front page and nevertheless, that those pictures weren't true doesn't mean the man is ain't corrupt in his office..........
only the TANIODS will be responsible for both former post and this post, am very sure

Maybe you didn't know that Sahara Reporters, APC and Boko Haram mouthpiece and vuvuzela also used the same pictures: http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by matthew41(m): 3:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
who we go come believe for this country o
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 3:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:
Lol
I didn't believe in the picture anyway, and didn't bother commenting on the thread.

Lalasticlala might be interested.

Check this out Miz, Sahara Reporters, same pictures used. You underestimate APC propganda
http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by philips70(m): 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

I doubt if you have every leaved or been to the north my brother.... you will see cars even in the midst of beggers, Cars are nothing to the northern elites... was it not El-rufai's son that crashed a porshe cayenne the other day....

Is it not the same El-rufai who is worth over NGN90billion or more

We the Northern Elites are bless to buy cars, why are our roads better than down south

My man wake up from yuour slumber

I believe you, your blessings must have turned you from a guy to a girl in your moniker. Nice job, for being one of the transgenders on this forum.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by naijaking1: 3:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
Let us pray for Dasuki's life, I'm afraid for him.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

Ki se keremi ooo, iji ti da ile Ola wo... awon opuro ti enu won ki se eje...
APC & Lies are friends for life.
tank u jare
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by godwin4real: 3:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
DSS & Buhari chase boko haram and spare Dasuki plz
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Does it change the fact that 12 cars were found in his resident?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-barnawi Is Son Of Mohammed Yusuf, Founder, Boko Haram Insider Claims / Osinbajo, Tinubu On Collision Course Over Muslim-muslim Ticket / Buhari Will Return To London To See Doctors - Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.