Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (42147 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by hijacke(m): 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ok
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by merry02(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
The more they lie,the danger ahead!I ll advice them to continue!!!

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by francizy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sai Propaganda! cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

This is not true. Pastor VP Osinbajo tweeted Bonnke's crusade as kano rally.
Ogundamisi tweeted CAR crisis as people fleeing Mubi.
Tinubu and co said their houses were besieged by imaginary soldiers, EkitiGate, and so on.
It is not beyond APC. Have you read the statement by DSS, it sounded like a primary school child writing a make-believe story for adults as fact.
this people are just petty

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by joseph1832(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oh, okay.
I catch your drift now.
I still dey wait for you oh! Where the proof na?.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Hotpurewater(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
We have been scammed by APC. We have to endure this for 4yrs. Chai! Baba God, we dey your hand o.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by lumixCeasar(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
undecided
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by midolian(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't think this one has to do with APC directly.

Those pictures were posted by an over zealous blogger.
I can't believe this is coming from you. I doff my hat for you. For not letting sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning, u deserve it. Ya head dey dia
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by whytepawn1(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
this is interesting. keenly following.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
joseph1832:
Tell me, was the DSS the ones who used those pictures first in the report the filed to the press while addressing them?.

No, it was PDP. Rubbish!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC synonymous with lies and that lies will consume them

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by M4gunners: 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahaha APC when are you people going to face the work on the ground and stop complicating yourselves?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by baralatie(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Some people can and will do anything to paint some1 black!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by centjamie(m): 2:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
Imagine!

My biggest fear is that the system doesn't provide enough protection for the gullible Nigerians against propaganda.

I pity people who také down evrything they see in the media hook,line and sinker.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by omenka(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lol. Reason I didn't make any important contribution to that thread since it wasn't coming from a credible source.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by ApexTitan(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
simeonii:
I swear I love nairaland.....Voluntary individuals acting as DSS CIA NIA cheesy grin lalasticlala pls its Sunday cheesy

But I think everyone should be worried on the level of propaganda in this country.....honestly we don't know what to believe anymore undecided

@simeonii_1

It is left for the individual who doesn't want to drown in the sea of misinformation that is the Nigerian media to verify the news he comes across.

The simple heuristic is this: Read then verify. (Don't jump on the bandwagon just because it suits a particular party's narrative)
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Neduzze5(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
Metronaija has neva bn a reliable source. But this doesn't stil invalidate the fact that twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) are bullet proofs(which he couldn't provide proof of ownership) were retrieved from his place.

But wait o! I thought the TANoids said there is no big deal in it. So why are you trying to defend him now? BLOODY HYPOCRITES

What is wrong with this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by jbsalyu: 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
Wait fr authentic news
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by peedeeasobie(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
midolian:
Metronaija has neva bn a reliable source. But this doesn't stil invalidate the fact that twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) are bullet proofs(which he couldn't provide proof of ownership) were retrieved from his place.

But wait o! I thought the TANoids said there is no big deal in it. So why are you trying to defend him now? BLOODY HYPOCRITES

Did your bag of objectivity burst?
Even democrats criticize Obama sometimes!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:48pm On Jul 19, 2015
francizy:
Sai Propaganda! cheesy grin

wicked party full of lies...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Iykopee(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why shud any1 be surprised about this developement? Were we not told by the Daura Zombie that his vital documents was with the military, Ibb seized them, Cambridge had it, with all manner of uncomplimentary stories prior to presidential election campaigns which eventual turned out to be lies?....Now, lying is engrained in their DNA. ( APC supporters) The daura Zombie lied, his coterie of thieves in APC lied severally followed by his herd of lying supporters too. We shud expect more lies from the LYING LIARS.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by cirmuell(m): 2:49pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:
It is obvious that APC is not going to give up on their propaganda. Let's see how far they intend to rule Nigeria by propaganda.
All these mumu wailers, APC owns metronaija abi? Dumbphuck undecided

@metromediaboss, guy you better be careful...it's best not to use pictures at all than to mislead people just 'cause you want to sell your blog. #Nuff said
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by papaejima1: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
I never believed them in the first place so am not surprised it turned out to be a lie.

Typical APC!
What would they do without lying?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Maxymilliano(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
NL Apc circus strippers and atilogwu dancers will never cease to amaze any sane minds ...

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
90% of users on nairaland are illiterates.....Was it APC that posted the Pic?bunch of old illiterates...China phones has made lots of peeps get on the internet
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by powerfulsettingz: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

What sought of charm did APC use to brainwash their followers?
You don't care that APC is founded on propaganda and falsehood or what exactly?

Young man APC didn't have their spoke man here on nairaland, and Again those pictures posted in that thread were not from a reliable source neither did APC release a press statement including the pictures of what was recovered from the former NSA boss? So what the fvck are u telling me now,after all anybody Like you can just go and download the pictures where you got it and claim those were the recovered cars, just for the sake of reaching the front page and nevertheless, that those pictures weren't true doesn't mean the man is ain't corrupt in his office..........
only the TANIODS will be responsible for both former post and this post, am very sure

2 Likes

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by pomporiking: 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Apc learnt from the real master of the dark arts(Pdp)
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Evaromantik(m): 2:50pm On Jul 19, 2015
Mmhmmm......e don happen.water don pass garri......i tell una say,Buhari and co just dey show dis man wickedness by ordering and signing a search warrant to raid a man who just left office some two days ago.....pehaps,the guns are not even truth aswell
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
papaejima1:
I never believed them in the first place so am not surprised it turned out to be a lie.

Typical APC!
What would they do without lying?

Nothing!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by TechWalker007: 2:51pm On Jul 19, 2015
cirmuell:
All these mumu wailers, APC owns metronaija abi? Dumbphuck undecided

But APC and their supporters didn't hesitate to spread the picture and call Dasuki thief and all sort of names.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by kestolove95(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
apc pls change ur ways u no more in opposition

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by fortunechy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
APC of a party will nt go far cuz they ar surrounded criminals n most corrupt leaders nigeria hz ever had both present n past.PDP stayed 16yrs,they were more organized than APC wic i i dont if they will stay up to 8yrs.lets kip watchin......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Calabar / LAMIDO: Buhari Working On Amaechi/Lawan Ticket / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.