Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) (42113 Views)

Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by 1after: 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Firefire:

I am only hailing you ni.

Happy Sunday, bro.

I dey hail you too my oga. Abeg Ino be baba olowo oooo cheesy cheesy
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by onlykach: 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2015
[
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by DaBullIT(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
homesteady:
Only Silly and dull people would have believed that picture was authentic!

When did DSS guys become professional photographers that they were able to take such good shots of the cars? that they even had to add black and white effects!

Why wasn't the plate number shown?

I didn't realize that one needed a master's degree to take pictures of a car Hehe hehe

Anyways, tell Me jare, you mean all the pictures are always true? Even yahoo news finds a picture to post as long as it's relevant

The argument was not based on the pictures, it was based on representation of the types of car he has, the rifle and the resistance
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Firefire(m): 3:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
1after:

I dey hail you too my oga. Abeg Ino be baba olowo oooo cheesy cheesy

thanks. No qualms, the future is bright.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by philips70(m): 4:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
onlykach:

Can i tell you something: we are having a meaningful conversation and not talking of personal issues....

I see you are an APC rat, who go about reading up peoples profile. Good Jab. keep it up, you know less about me and should mind the topic shared

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You had to edit it out abi? Good job from me. I wish all the transgenders here can do same. I don't have to go into your profile to see your gender, it's right up there by your moniker. Welcome to Nairaland if you are new.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

Check this out Miz, Sahara Reporters, same pictures used. You underestimate APC propganda
http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1

I just took out a jab on them @ their twitter page.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by begwong: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2015
Liar Mohammed and other APShiits try another lies
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by MizMyColi(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2015
DaBullIT:

The argument was not based on the pictures, it was based on representation of the types of car he has, the rifle and the resistance

I am interested in the emboldened above.

If it were a representation, why didn't they put up a caveat.
Why mislead the public falsely.
When yahoo posts borrowed pictures, they attach what is called "image credits"..
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by gregg2: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2015
Shame on APC
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by ogundeleai(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
How I wish for once ordinary Nigerian think above ethnic, religion and all sort of sentiment..
The majority complain here is not primarily base on the move made by DSS but sentiment that it was a witch hunt..
To start with, Am not sure even jonathan can boast of the sophisticated, expensive and luxury automobile found in the person that serve as security adviser under hin.
Secondly, it was established that lack of weapon or timely provision of such were responsible for inability of army to confront the boko haram menace headlong at the inception.. If we now found someone saddle with such responsibility use his office to amass inexplicable wealth, I don't think we should be sentimental about the FG move.
Perhaps those who are conversant with the latest technology will agree that the cost of the vehicles found in the Dasuki runs into millions of Naira.
Am telling you here that fraction of the cost of those vehicles will give succor to displace citizens in affected state.
Also one can imagine number of children with hearth disease that will be liberated at the kanu hearthfoundation..
We need to tell ourself the truth that we should stop allowing this so called leaders taking us for a ride..
Whatever wrong in one should be condemn not only in the particular region but accrooss regions.
Jonathan came and do his best but apparently not good enough.. Its a clear evidence that some of these leaders capitalise on his ineptitude to plunge our nation into economic crisis.. And in law, there is what is termed as vicarious liability and this prompted why Jonathan name sees to be mentioned continously..
My conclusion is whenever the so called leader found that Nigerians are no more gullible, do away with sentiment they will sit and think rigth
God Bless Nigeria
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by lukxman(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Get your head, skull and brain together! Have you ever been to the Hague? How is what you are trying to forge not really what DSS has seen? Have you ever been to Dasuki's home let alone the garage? Put side by side the Hague's car stand and Dasuki's garage let's see the difference. Your reportage may amount to mere hearsay as the weight of what DSS is presenting is based on direct oral and material evidence. Where have you been during the Dasuki saga? Your bedroom? Report on how many pillows are in your bedroom and it could be consumed with ease by a rational few of us without our stomach running. But mere speculations and dabbling cannot in this delicate circumstance affect our understanding of facts as they stand.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by IAMTHEHERO: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
Watever he is still a thief to me, i don't care what u post here to save him

TANIODS AT WORK
RUBBISH
Robot!!! How will you care. They have reconfigured other APC robots and they left you.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by jaytee01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:

No, it was PDP. Rubbish!
cry
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by IAMTHEHERO: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2015
Ahmadabd:
DASUKI YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED

PMB my Hero
PYO my God father
ELRUFAI my Role model
AMBO my Mentor
AREGBESOLA my no salary governor
AJIMOBI my Cousin
TAMBUWAL my Oga at the top
LALONG my In-law
ALMAKURA my fathers friend
SHETTIMA my mother Senior brother
BABA ROCHAS my Grandfather

Wailing the Wailers

RIP saTANs
RIP TANoids
RIP TANoise

up APC
UP BABA
UP TINUBU
UP SARAKI
UP GBAJABIAMILA
UP DOGARA
UP LAWAN

TOGETHER WE STAND

ONE FAMILY
ONE LOVE
ONE NIGERIA

GOD BLESS US ALLL
Mr Idiot.You are supposed to be mourning that your lies have been exposed. You have proved that your stupidity can never be cured.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by jaytee01(m): 5:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
]Has Sambo denied that twelve cars were confiscated from his residence?
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by cytellProperty: 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
APShit, na dere way nah.
TechWalker007:
There's a thread created claiming DSS found 12 vehicles in Dasuki's house. (https://www.nairaland.com/2461950/dss-found-12-cars-dasukis)
Check has revealed the photo used was ripped off a blog for armored car-hire service in the Hague.

See picture below and link to the blog.

Source: https://diplomatarmoredrentals./2015/04/09/armored-vehicle-for-rent-in-the-hague-netherlands/
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
homesteady:
Only Silly and dull people would have believed that picture was authentic!

When did DSS guys become professional photographers that they were able to take such good shots of the cars? that they even had to add black and white effects!

Why wasn't the plate number shown?

gbam! Ur eyes sharp gahn! Exactly what came to my mind but I didn't comment. The images looked like an online model, plus the cars don't have plate numbersn the compound is too object-free and the picture quality is super high like the lens of the camera has high zoom attrib.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by osazeeblue01: 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
Apc are the wailing wailers. Baba onechance.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Richiez(m): 6:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
So much for propaganda, yet people like Amaechi, et al will be listed as part of US entourage...even after Rivers state Gorvernor has shown evidences of his fraudulent activities. This is pure witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by Koolmexxi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
phyllosilicate:
The problem is that most Nigerians lack critical reasoning skills, the Blog the news originated never said those were the 12 cars DSS were talking about. They just put a picture to capture the news and didn't relate the pictures to the news.
Thank God for SHL, Worforce and Dragnet verbal reasoning test with options: True, False and Cannot Say.
Oga, wen a news report is made and a picture is attached to the news, Wat exactly is the report saying with the picture?? Based on ur the best reasoning everyone is supposed to know the pictures used to capture the report is jus an indication of what "expensive cars" look like abi?? The blogger carried a story and needed to make it sensational by attaching a misleading picture.. Jus as it was not indicated in the report if those were part of the vehicles found, it didn't leave readers with any indications of what cars were found. So no form smart like say others na mumu.
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by cornoil(m): 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
U sit down for ur room, dey believe every news flying around from partisan media houses in Nigeria. It's a shame media is controlled in Nigeria by politicians. These were same media that Bukola was a progressive until he went againt certain politicians interest, then he became a bad person and not a progressive politician.

midolian:
Metronaija was the source. It has neva bn a reliable source. Blame it on metronaija.com and not APC.

But it still doesn't invalidate the fact that twelve (12) new vehicles, out of which five (5) are bullet proofs (which he couldn't provide proof of ownership) were retrieved from his place.

But wait o! I thought the TANoids said there is no big deal in it. So why are you trying this hard to defend him now? BLOODY HYPOCRITES
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by nellyelitz(m): 10:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
TechWalker007:
It is obvious that APC is not going to give up on their propaganda. Let's see how far they intend to rule Nigeria by propaganda.

For those claiming the news was simply from Metronaija, here it is from the APC number one propaganda media Sahara Reporters: http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/18/nigerias-former-national-security-adviser-dasuki-caught-luxury-armored-cars-and-high-1
you want mind this copy and past group
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by anisylva(m): 5:06am On Jul 20, 2015
phyllosilicate:
The problem is that most Nigerians lack critical reasoning skills, the Blog the news originated never said those were the 12 cars DSS were talking about. They just put a picture to capture the news and didn't relate the pictures to the news.
Thank God for SHL, Worforce and Dragnet verbal reasoning test with options: True, False and Cannot Say.
You mean if the Nigerian President dies you can put up the picture of a dead Togolese President to ''capture'' the news? Critical reasoning skills my foot!
Re: DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Attached Picture Not True) by free13: 12:38pm On Jul 21, 2015
Fake news everywhere .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Defeat Buhari In 2019? / Amaechi Plays With His Friend's Daughter In Abuja. Photos / Boma Goodhead Challenges Armed DSS Officer: 'I Dare You To Shoot This Bullet'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.