Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,601 members, 7,820,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria (20261 Views)

Joro Olumofin Recommends 30 Places Guys Can Meet 'Wife Materials' In Nigeria / Two Wife Materials: Who To Choose? / Who Are The Wife Materials On Romanceland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
IMO (Mbaise). Very romantic. A trial will convince you. #dontquotemeplease#
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by mayorchelsea(m): 12:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
jomoh:

Ekiti? Those Arrogant illiterates that voted a thug as governor.
Lol,You're wrong bro,they are literate but uneducated.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by ucheokpara100(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2015
Fit2Rule:
IMO (Mbaise). Very romantic. A trial will convince you. #dontquotemeplease#
u dey play or u dey serious? if u like go carry wahala from anytin imo state.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Eddodoh(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
ucheokpara100:
u dey play or u dey serious? if u like go carry wahala from anytin imo state.
Imo state!!!!!! U don enter one chance
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by flatscreen(f): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
Edo (ekpoma). Hard working, pretty n submissive.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Jimohsunday: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
Totally agreed with ur outline since am seeing Benue(egede) there because my brother married from there and d woman really deserve what it takes to see in woman. Is like Ekiti is out of the game because many disagreed with dt point.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2017
Where the big boobs?
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
Yoruba regardless of state should top the list. Those ones are the complete package; beauty, brains, sex appeal, respectful and classy.This is a known fact.

1 Like

Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by bloggerpraise2(m): 9:03am On Oct 28, 2020
naijasaint:
I have been single without any girlfriend for the past 5 yes now bc I can't cope with unnecessary pride and arrogance associated with the so called today's career ladies.
Don't believe in love either.

However there are some set of girls so irresistible that any man must consider settling down. No matter how hardened ya heart, these set of ladies will dig a hole in it.
Am not saying you can't find a wife any where...but here is the most likely places....

1. Kaduna state(South)...So humble and respectful.. you will surely give marriage a thought.

2.Enugu state(Nsuka).. Very lovely, beadutiful and outgoing.. they are the one set of Igbo girls who does not care how much you have..even if drinking garri they will surely stick with you.

3. Adamawa(kilba tribe) These girls are so caring and loyal that you will sell your father's house to marry her

4.Lagos(Yoruba) This is where you will find many educated and liberal Yoruba ladies who don't give a dim about tribe and religion. Very fun to be with..Believe me you won't know when you got hooked.

5. Benue(egede)..They don't demand a lot but can commit and get you committed..right how I have been caught by them(wedding things)

6.Cross river(calabar).. The food and the sex will trap you forever.

7 Kogi(Igala) Their love is so enticing you can get enough.
Feel free to add yours.

This is bulshit!
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 28, 2020
Clueless people everywhere.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 4:32am On Jun 09, 2022
flatscreen:
Edo (ekpoma). Hard working, pretty n submissive.
you sure about the submissive part?
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2022
naijasaint:
I have been single without any girlfriend for the past 5 yes now bc I can't cope with unnecessary pride and arrogance associated with the so called today's career ladies.

However there are some set of girls so irresistible that any man must consider settling down. No matter how hardened ya heart, these set of ladies will dig a hole in it.
Am not saying you can't find a wife any where...but here is the most likely places....

1. Kaduna state(South)...So humble and respectful.. you will surely give marriage a thought.

2.Enugu state(Nsuka).. Very lovely, beadutiful and outgoing.. they are the one set of Igbo girls who does not care how much you have..even if drinking garri they will surely stick with you.

3. Adamawa(kilba tribe) These girls are so caring and loyal that you will sell your father's house to marry her

4.Lagos(Yoruba) This is where you will find many educated and liberal Yoruba ladies who don't give a dim about tribe and religion. Very fun to be with..Believe me you won't know when you got hooked.

5. Benue(egede)..They don't demand a lot but can commit and get you committed..right how I have been caught by them(wedding things)

Feel free to add yours.

DUMB OP

Southern KADUNA girls are not loyal. You confuse cheap with loyalty. They are very unfaithful after marriage.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Southernigbo: 4:47am On Jun 09, 2022
But I believe igbirra ladies should also make d cut. Very supportive, beautiful and hard working and of course loyal and submissive. Can b found in kogi , Abuja, nassarawa, and edo
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by wumi2017(f): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2022
Yoruba_oyo 100percent wife material
Loving respectful caring and most very humble
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by flatscreen(f): 10:41am On Jun 09, 2022
Cutehector:
Yes
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2022
flatscreen:
Yes
ok,
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
But I believe igbirra ladies should also make d cut. Very supportive, beautiful and hard working and of course loyal and submissive. Can b found in kogi , Abuja, nassarawa, and edo
very true.. I have experienced this first hand. One of the most submissive women on earth
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by AKEEMNAS(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2022
naijasaint:

Feel free to add yours.

I need to understand something, it seems this thread was rejuvenated back to limelight.

This post was created in 2015, and it is on the home page in 2022.

Maybe there is a criteria to bring back old posts, because this is 7 years and counting.

Regardless, we learn everyday.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Nsukka babe dey try sha.

Ikwerre remains the best.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Southernigbo: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2022
HilcomTech:

DUMB OP

Southern KADUNA girls are not loyal. You confuse cheap with loyalty. They are very unfaithful after marriage.
itz like u hav not been wit them b4, Cox they are super loyal, even their unmarried femalez r Nice
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
itz like u hav not been wit them b4, Cox they are super loyal, even their unmarried femalez r Nice

I was born and raised in Kaduna and had all of my education in Kaduna state from primary school to masters.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by coputa(m): 3:06pm On Jun 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
But they rarely marry outsiders
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by HilcomTech(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2022
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by flatscreen(f): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Yes
Cutehector:
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Ernerstdavid55(m): 8:31pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ice nice
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 8:32pm On Jul 25, 2022
flatscreen:
Yes
thats good. Send me a dm
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by ParpahSeventy: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Mogadishuu: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
topearos:
Yoruba - Ekiti.
ekiti girls are poisonous
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Wallade(m): 10:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
naijasaint:

Feel free to add yours.

Lagos? I disagree with you.

Yes to other states and tribes you mentioned. Edo, not Benin, too can be loyal.
Re: Tribes With The Best Wife Materials In Nigeria by Wallade(m): 10:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
wumi2017:
Yoruba_oyo 100percent wife material
Loving respectful caring and most very humble

I think so as well though, ko si ibi to won to kin ko adiye lale.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship With Your Scammer / Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / We Are Getting Married: Thank God For Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.