Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness (24970 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Delayed Cabinet: Stock Market Investors Lose N238bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 20, 2015
egobetatoday:

what are u saying Mr man. That fake result Buhari presented as his result had F9 for Economics. is Buhari better than them? yeye.
Must you guys insult people just to express yourself? This is a Social Platform where people from diverse race and culture expresses their opinions. You MUST NOT accept my views and vice versa. Contribute your quota like a civilized citizen without abuses that's called MATURITY.

Can Buhari NOMINATE to-be Ministers and still screen them by himself?! Don't we have a constitutionally empowered body to that effect?

Wise up man!

We are here arguing over nominees while our politicians, kids and associates are busy sharing and enjoying our common wealth. Their kids attend best university abroad.

Just today, Buhari was pleading with Obama to help frozen and return over $150 billion stolen funds in America banks alone. What about stolen funds in Europe, Asia, UAE, South America etc?

Wise up man, we don't need all these abuses.

Thanks and God bless!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by egobetatoday: 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
omojoshy:
Must you guys insult people just to express yourself? This is a Social Platform where people from diverse race and culture expresses their opinions. You MUST NOT accept my views and vice versa. Contribute your quota like a civilized citizen without abuses that's called MATURITY.

Can Buhari NOMINATE to-be Ministers and still screen them by himself?! Don't we have a constitutionally empowered body to that effect?

Wise up man!

We are here arguing over nominees while our politicians, kids and associates are busy sharing and enjoying our common wealth. Their kids attend best university abroad.

Just today, Buhari was pleading with Obama to help frozen and return over $150 billion stolen funds in America banks alone. What about stolen funds in Europe, Asia, UAE, South America etc?

Wise up man, we don't need all these abuses.

Thanks and God bless!

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by SwagPower: 10:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
CR77:
No way the ldiot is busy taking pictures up and down. cool
Kinda read ur comments n am beginning 2 tink ur a joker. ...
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by pedel: 12:38am On Jul 21, 2015
ajepako:

Look at this dumbo?
I thought I was joking with someone with a sense of humor and not a sourpuss with a chip on his shoulder.
And the next time you choose to lecture me about moral, safe it..because it is apparent you are either a geriatric or a child..

And I'm probably not your mate..
Let me make it very clear to you; this is 2015, people who cannot relate socially in an intelligent mannner have no future.
Imagine if you go for an interview somewhere and they ask for your social network handles and they go through your posts, what will they find?
People live in two worlds now: Your real life and the one you live artificially on the internet. One way or the other the two are connnected.

I don't know how old you are but my 13 year old son will only interact politely with people on the internet.
Can you call your colleague 'dumbo' at work? People get fired for bad attitude talkless when you are rude and attacking people verbally.

My last question: Is this how you were brought up? I mean does you father and mother raised you to be a yob and a douche? If not, I suggest you reduce the time you are spending on Nairaland; it is definitely corrupting you. Nairaland is not the resourceful and educative website it use to be; you can hardly read two posts without seeing comments from some vermin. I will never allow my kids to visit nairaland without PG.

I wish you best of luck.
PS: I know you will either abuse/insult me further or go quiet because you know I am saying the truth. I am prepared for either.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by onatisi(m): 4:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Sall:
Things must get bad before it get better. We are aware the wailing wailers continue wailing.
in your own personal life and family maybe that is the way things work for u by first getting seriously bad before getting better but for me and majority of nigerians we don't want things to get bad before getting better for us .we believe things can be improved to a better state without first getting bad so just continue to curse urself and don't bring nigeria into it .
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by lawrens222(m): 7:59am On Jul 21, 2015
keep on lossing,you don ever gain before?
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by salam1(m): 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
TANOIDS EVERYWHERE PMB WILL RULE U 4 8 YERS ANDRHere is nothing tanoiid or PDP can do abt it fayose(2015)
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by free13: 10:54am On Jul 21, 2015
One chance.......
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by urchmanx(m): 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
masseratti:
eeeh Oga stop there...and yes av being to China before...you talk about DFIs like they come from Mars or Venus,what the percentage of DFIs compare to the GNI of America not to talk of the GDP?The Chinese economy was closed till mid 80s when western firms start rushing there because of cheap labour, Japan closed it's economy for most part of the 19th century that didn't stop it from being industrialised, Oga don't go there cos am in a happy mood now,trust me when I tell you you are better off playing lotto than wasting your money on the stock exchange, its a fraud and am not talking about just NSE,even the NYSE they are all fraud, paper speculation on current and future performance of a company.
I am also not in the mood to argue with you because I can see the level of you IQ talking about money market the way you did. I am happy you mention that China closed their economy until the late 80s. Compare the China of late 80s and the current China. It's your personal opinion to think money market is fraud. But it centers on all human endeavors. You can't talk about GDP without a strong money market. You think it doesn't affect you but Naira is devalued everyday.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by masseratti: 6:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
urchmanx:

I am also not in the mood to argue with you because I can see the level of you IQ talking about money market the way you did. I am happy you mention that China closed their economy until the late 80s. Compare the China of late 80s and the current China. It's your personal opinion to think money market is fraud. But it centers on all human endeavors. You can't talk about GDP without a strong money market. You think it doesn't affect you but Naira is devalued everyday.
ehmmmm bros,please modify all the typo error on your post before you accuse someone of having low IQ,1st the stock exchange is not money market,you can use Google to help yourself on that,China in the 80s is the foundation of today's China, i won't deviate from the main issue which is the stock market is not necessary the mirror of the economy some countries do not have strong exchange it does not mean their economy is bad,in terms of currency value it depends on where you stand a strong currency might be go for you if you import everything like we do and it might be bad for you if you produce and export, the main thing is finding an equilibrium and balance your budget. Enough said bro.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by urchmanx(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2015
masseratti:
ehmmmm bros,please modify all the typo error on your post before you accuse someone of having low IQ,1st the stock exchange is not money market,you can use Google to help yourself on that,China in the 80s is the foundation of today's China, i won't deviate from the main issue which is the stock market is not necessary the mirror of the economy some countries do not have strong exchange it does not mean their economy is bad,in terms of currency value it depends on where you stand a strong currency might be go for you if you import everything like we do and it might be bad for you if you produce and export, the main thing is finding an equilibrium and balance your budget. Enough said bro.
I may have typo error because I was in a rush the moment I posted that comment. Now that you are talking about typos. Please go through your post and correct your Punctuations. On the issue, you need to go read about Chinese history. You they locked out foreign investors and the economy crushed. The have to open it open in the late 80s with all kinds of benefits to attract FDI. China has to give companies 10 years tax free, promised not to allow trade unions and sanctions. They promised companies that workers wages will not be increased and never to sanction them on environmental degradation. That is why virtually all the companies in the world moved to China for production. So bro you know nothing about China. And next time you want to correct someone on typos make sure you check your post.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by masseratti: 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
urchmanx:

I may have typo error because I was in a rush the moment I posted that comment. Now that you are talking about typos. Please go through your post and correct your Punctuations. On the issue, you need to go read about Chinese history. You they locked out foreign investors and the economy crushed. The have to open it open in the late 80s with all kinds of benefits to attract FDI. China has to give companies 10 years tax free, promised not to allow trade unions and sanctions. They promised companies that workers wages will not be increased and never to sanction them on environmental degradation. That is why virtually all the companies in the world moved to China for production. So bro you know nothing about China. And next time you want to correct someone on typos make sure you check your post.
Oga the is a public forum,when I said you should correct your typo,it has nothing to do with ego or otherwise, I only said that so that I can better understand your views an comprehend what you are talking about.
That said I thought I was dealing with someone with good knowledge about the subject matter, if what you wrote up there is what you believe, my I agree with you.I don't have to waste my data and time on this.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by urchmanx(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
masseratti:
Oga the is a public forum,when I said you should correct your typo,it has nothing to do with ego or otherwise, I only said that so that I can better understand your views an comprehend what you are talking about.
That said I thought I was dealing with someone with good knowledge about the subject matter, if what you wrote up there is what you believe, my I agree with you.I don't have to waste my data and time on this.
We are not talking of ego here. I have presented you with details its left for you to comprehend. I didn't write what I believed but the fates. Google is your friend didn't be lazy using it, if you were not privileged to come about the emergence of Chinese economy. Give me one point that I mentioned here that is not a verifiable fates. Unfantunately I didn't use mb but I didn't I didn't have the time to waste on you as well. Good luck with your limited knowledge. You were quick to outline my typos but defensive when I mentioned your error as well.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by masseratti: 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
urchmanx:

We are not talking of ego here. I have presented you with details its left for you to comprehend. I didn't write what I believed but the fates. Google is your friend didn't be lazy using it, if you were not privileged to come about the emergence of Chinese economy. Give me one point that I mentioned here that is not a veriablale fates. Unfantunately I didn't use mb but I didn't I didn't have the time to waste on you as well. Good luck with your limited knowledge. You were quick to outline my typos but defensive when I mentioned your error as well.
Oga you know nothing about what you are talking about, you want to talk about history of influence of FDI on Chinese economy?here is an image link for you http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnuX4GjlMPs1fS6bUl3fOlsjvaFJKYKruGcCpN5cJ3uJ-hchz8
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by urchmanx(m): 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
masseratti:
Oga you know nothing about what you are talking about, you want to talk about history of influence of FDI on Chinese economy?here is an image link for you http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnuX4GjlMPs1fS6bUl3fOlsjvaFJKYKruGcCpN5cJ3uJ-hchz8
I thank God you used google this time to get ur fates right. I said the opened up their economy in the 80s and now see were there are! The link you posted supported my claims. So who knows what he is saying? Plus read up. No country is an isolation you. Every country needs FDI.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by urchmanx(m): 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
masseratti:
And thanks for not using words now we can discuss and debate this issue constructively without abusing each other. We learn every day and nobody is an embodiment of knowledge. We all came from different background and knowledge and I respect people's view.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by masseratti: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
urchmanx:

And thanks for not using words now we can discuss and debate this issue constructively without abusing each other. We learn every day and nobody is an embodiment of knowledge. We all came from different background and knowledge and I respect people's view.
at no point did I abuse you,not at all if you read my reply about the typo,i said I might be wrong but if you can just correct them because it was glaring you typed either on the move or you were distracted, had nothing to do with grammar or anything, just wanted to understand what you wrote better.shalom.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by masseratti: 10:06pm On Sep 20, 2015
urchmanx:

I thank God you used google this time to get ur fates right. I said the opened up their economy in the 80s and now see were there are! The link you posted supported my claims. So who knows what he is saying? Plus read up. No country is an isolation you. Every country needs FDI.
opening up their economy was mainly for export in the 80s,FDI in Chinese economy is in real sector not in their stock market, they did not allow foreign money in their stock exchange market not until 90s.
The stock exchange was founded in 1990 not 1980 if the fact of what we are talking about is the effect of the foreign money that went out of the Nigerian stock exchange is what we r talking about, my stand still remain that not 1st world country develop with FDI in their stock market, so JP Morgan can jump in the lagoon for all I care,once the economy is right they will bring their money to invest and make more money, Nigeria was kicked out because we cooked our data under Jonathan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.