Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness (24969 Views)

Nigerian Stock Market Investors Gain N175b / Jpmorgan: Investors Lose N311bn In 24 Hours / Delayed Cabinet: Stock Market Investors Lose N238bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by henrimoto(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2015
just2simple:
snail is far more beta than PMB. undecidedsnail is far more beta than PMB.
look at them,....Head line readers! They dont read the full contents.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by onatisi(m): 4:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
PStacks:
If they like let them lose 100 trillion. Nobody would rush my president into hasty decisions.

The man should take his time and do what he likes when he dims fit
by the time u start trekking to work in the morning ,u will know he can't do things at any time he pleases. Todays world economy have no time for a president to spend 90days before thinking of what economic policies to pursue , we are not talking about oyo state or lagos state economy here we are talking about the biggest market in africa.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by binaws(m): 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
liv baba alone baba is working bcoz eko gbugbona gba suru
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by pedel: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
onatisi:
u ppl should stop thinking like this ,it is annoying , noone is asking him to perform magic or miracles and u claimed he needs time to carry out his plans , the question the nations economic players are asking is what are his plans ? We are talking about 160million ppl here and not just 200 cows . For the past 50days ,this nation has been on auto pilot ,no policy direction,even cbn is confused .don't worry by the time dollar hits 300naira you will understand what we are talking about
I understand your feeling. Two question I like to ask you: have you ever held a leadership position? What whould you do if you were made Nigeria president instead of PMB?
Your answer will be a blessing to us. Thanks.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by pedel: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
ajepako:

;
How nice of you to talk about trillion belonging to unlucky investors..

I no blame you , when your account balance na JAMB score.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
What do you know about investment?
The money lost by some is gained by some. It's not as if Aliens raided the NSE and carted money away at gun point.
How old are you? You don't hide behind a faceless forum and a tecno phone to talk talk about bank balance of someone you never met. Is this how your parents brought you up or Nairaland is having negative influence on you?
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by iPrinz20(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Baba goSlow was Neva ready for power.... Fighting Gej was and is his only priority ........ I don't expect anything extraordinary from this administration, do it at your own peril.. Bubu is just over-rated and over-hyped .......
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by ajepako(f): 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
pedel:

What do you know about investment?
The money lost by some is gained by some. It's not as if Aliens raided the NSE and carted money away at gun point.
How old are you? You don't hide behind a faceless forum and a tecno phone to talk talk about bank balance of someone you never met. Is this how your parents brought you up or Nairaland is having negative influence on you?

Look at this dumbo?
I thought I was joking with someone with a sense of humor and not a sourpuss with a chip on his shoulder.
And the next time you choose to lecture me about moral, safe it..because it is apparent you are either a geriatric or a child..

And I'm probably not your mate..
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by onatisi(m): 5:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
pedel:

I understand your feeling. Two question I like to ask you: have you ever held a leadership position? What whould you do if you were made Nigeria president instead of PMB?
this is a very simple issue , there was a president and govt in place which he buhari and apc said weren't doing the right thing, they said they had or have better alternative solutions to the problems compounding the nation, ppl voted for him to fix the problem. He had 6 to 9 weeks to prepare the ground for his govt take off , he had all apc machinery in place to use and to have picked those he will work with immediately he resumed office . The point is in modern day economics we don't have the luxury of time like we used to have and buhari seems to be massaging the nations problems as if he is massaging his cows. He said he had the answers and now nigerians are asking him for those answers .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by porka: 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
omojoshy:
It's damn too EARLY condemning Buhari. Biko!

We can appraise this Government after 4 months Socially, Politically and Economically

You guys should shill a little please. Rome was not built in a day......

For the first time in history of Nigeria, 33 Ministerial nominees scored 'F9', only 3 passed screenings. Reason Buhari had refused sending all their names to the Senate for confirmation. Can this happen under GEJ or OBJ regime?

The Naira will bounce back, we should be patience a little, just a little.....thanks!

[size=13pt]It's too 'early' to report a N1trn loss?

Do you mean money will wait for you for four months before leaving you?

What kind of thinking is that?

What was the market reaction to the so-called screening of 33 imaginary ministers?

How much was made on the back of that propaganda?

He 'screened' out 33 imaginary ministers but has reportedly given higher roles to Danbanzau and Amaechi in his government, does it make any sense?[/size]
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by samusonite: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
I just pity people who invest in the stock market... It's too risky.
See why most people dislike MLM biz:
www.nairaland.com/2460593/see-reasons-why-most-people
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by porka: 5:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
[size=13pt]The dullard with his APC were actually preparing for war.

Their 'parallel government' was being readied to launch a guerilla war on Nigeria but God took care of that.

Now they don't know how to control their 'army'. [/size]
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
His robots and sycophantic fanatics won't come around now to speak grammar for us...cc. midolian, passingshot, socialmediaman, beremx, abagworo and other minions... cool
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by porka: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
onatisi:
by the time u start trekking to work in the morning ,u will know he can't do things at any time he pleases. Todays world economy have no time for a president to spend 90days before thinking of what economic policies to pursue , we are not talking about oyo state or lagos state economy here we are talking about the biggest market in africa.
[size=13pt]
You are talking to people who don't have anything they are doing.

These people don't have any job. They are waiting for the monthly 5 thousand naira promised them by the dullard.

It's that entitlement mentality that's controlling their reaction to their messiah's absent-minded governance style.

Buhari's supporters can actually spend their entire adult life doing nothing than staring at his photograph like a programmed North Korean robot.[/size]
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by abouzaid: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
pedel:

(1) he is supposed to have selected his ministers starting from the very moment he was declared the winner and hit the ground running (2)he failed to sustain the winning tempo of the anti terror war (3) he should play down the propapaganda and witch hunt, it's heating up the polity.(4) he should constitute an economic team to give direction to the economy (5) he should make appointments that don't show him to be pushing a northern agenda cos it sends bad signals to investors, more coming
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
EMMYB0Y:
the problem is ... APC did not
train buhari to rule this country. ..
They trained him to fight against
PDP and JONATHAN. ... God
shows he is against them and
exposes their yarnse when he
allow JONATHAN to willingly
handover to buhari. .... well all I
know is Jonathan's government is
not as bad as this one ... Jonathan is clueless
but Buhari has no idea at all. .. so
which one is better. ..CLUELESS or
IDEALESS president. ..... CHAII IT'S
GOOD TO GO SCHOOL Oh
buhari be like. ..... slow down Nigeria let me consult the Oracles (OBAMA and TINUBU)

shut the fvck up already...if you dont like nigeria then leave...go another country....everyday na yamayama this yamayama that....GET THE FVCK OUT OF NIGERIA!!!!! angry angry
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by abouzaid: 5:48pm On Jul 20, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]

These people don't have any job. They are waiting for the monthly 5 thousand naira promised them by the dullard.

It's that entitlement mentality that's controlling their reaction to their messiah's absent-minded governance style.

Buhari's supporters can actually spend their entire adult life doing nothing than staring at his photograph like a programmed North Korean robot.[/size]
all these Hausa people here in the north are seriously waiting for that money o, they claim it's allowance for each of their house wives.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by abouzaid: 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
His robots and sycophantic fanatics won't come around now to speak grammar for us...cc. midolian, passingshot, socialmediaman, beremx, abagworo and other minions... cool
i hope u know that this post would appear on the mentions of all these people you called their names. they would be coming for u soon. but please who is the president of west Germany?
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by fF01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 20, 2015
#S&S

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by chiedu7: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dullard
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2015
abouzaid:
i hope u know that this post would appear on the mentions of all these people you called their names. they would be coming for u soon. but please who is the president of west Germany?

Lmao gringringringrin ask baba dogoyaro mumuhhari
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by val4o: 6:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
CR77:
Buhari is a scam
When you say its too early what do you mean? This is a man coming from a party that has been clamouring on CHANGE!!! Take it or leave it with al the promises buhari and Apc members mentioned Nigerians are impatient. For God sake he shud atleast appoint his ministers to keep the economy in shape...atleast.before we start talking about fighting corruption and social infrastructure. Whether burahi likes it or not he can't do with out his ministers
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by systemz(m): 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
You op, u fit read this novel
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Okeikpu(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2015
CR77:
Buhari minister of TOURISM aka Paparazzi president of NO direction
Gbam!!!

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by lordsbiz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2015
pretydiva:
So na buhari na cause am now undecided..looking 4 who 2 blame.dem nor well at all
Someone don follow me argue say beautiful people no deyy get brain, I follow the guy argue say na Lie ehn! Assuming I don read ur comment earlier na to just agree with ma guy. Dumb dumb dumb
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Okeikpu(m): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
What pple didn't know is that Buhari was used by Sahara reporters n Tinubu to scam Nigerians. Ds man is illiterate 4Godsake....Na wa oh,Nigerians dumd cha...

Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Okeikpu(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
I ws wondering how an old sluggish cattle rearer will run ds gr8 economy. Tinubu and his zombies re to blame sad
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by onatisi(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
porka:

[size=13pt]

honestly speaking I don't see this buhari govt doing anything tangible this year, there will still be another 4 weeks or more for ministerial nominations and senate intrigues ,after that the ministers will settle down to study the situation on ground by the time they realize it ,it will be 2016 budget preparation time,this govt has started on a wrong footing . They will set up some meaningless probes here and there just to waste time and to give ppl the impression that they are working. Nigerians should just wait for 2016 to see if buhari or apc really does have anything to offer
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by merry02(m): 6:37pm On Jul 20, 2015
udemzyudex:
na so you go talk till this year end undecided
lol.....my comment is ironical!
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
The stock market has been dead since 2008, let them stop deceiving us.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by egobetatoday: 7:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
omojoshy:
It's damn too EARLY condemning Buhari. Biko!

We can appraise this Government after 4 months Socially, Politically and Economically

You guys should shill a little please. Rome was not built in a day......

For the first time in history of Nigeria, 33 Ministerial nominees scored 'F9', only 3 passed screenings. Reason Buhari had refused sending all their names to the Senate for confirmation. Can this happen under GEJ or OBJ regime?

The Naira will bounce back, we should be patience a little, just a little.....thanks!

what are u saying Mr man. That fake result Buhari presented as his result had F9 for Economics. is Buhari better than them? yeye.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by Sall(m): 8:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
Things must get bad before it get better. We are aware the wailing wailers continue wailing.
Re: Stock Market Investors Lose 1.032trn Due To Buhari's Slowness by EMMYB0Y(m): 9:24pm On Jul 20, 2015
tsdarkside:

shut the fvck up already...if you dont like nigeria then leave...go another country....everyday na yamayama this yamayama that....GET THE FVCK OUT OF NIGERIA!!!!! angry angry
you are one of the blind Nigerians. .. keep waiting change will come....instead of saying the truth u still mumuliusly talk nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is A Global Leader In Bitcoin Trade / How To Earn Passive Income With Questra / Which Bank Has The Best Rate For Fixed Deposit Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.