Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo (11367 Views)

Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by UncleJudax(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2015
hustler86:

The arabic inscription simply means "help is from GOD" that's all.
Why should any Nigerian need an interpreter to know that?
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by shidof(m): 8:48am On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Why shouldn't we? Give us ONE reason.
jst do d needful, GO AND DIE
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2015
shidof:
jst do d needful, GO AND DIE

The fastest way to kill a Nigerian is to tell them the truth! He who lives and supports inequality and injustice is already dead.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by shidof(m): 8:55am On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

The fastest way to kill a Nigerian is to tell them the truth! He who lives and supports inequality and injustice is already dead.
Ua simply a guy without direction, tdy u'll be agitating for biafran, tmrw u'll askin for equality in Nigeria. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by koife(m): 9:09am On Jul 21, 2015
UncleJudax:

What rhetoric and qute expository!
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by koife(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Rubbish! Should Kings College, Lagos and universities of Ibadan and Ilorin that have Latin mottos change them?
With all humility I don't want to believe you condenscended this low....institutions of learning though anacted institution of state they reflect the philosophy of that particular institution and cannot be compared to bodies, established by extant laws that reflect the philosophy of state esp the armed forces. These are institutions that reflect the integrity and ideologies of of an independent federated state amongst the community of nation's. Bro what has Arabic inscription got to do with our national logo...pls think...coz if u don't then stinking might be the only spontaneous alternative
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:21am On Jul 21, 2015
koife:

With all humility I don't want to believe you condenscended this low....institutions of learning though anacted institution of state they reflect the philosophy of that particular institution and cannot be compared to bodies, established by extant laws that reflect the philosophy of staete esp the armed forces. This are institutions that reflect the integrity and ideologies of of an independent federated state amongst the community of nation's. Bro what has Arabic inscription got to do with our national logo...pls think...coz if u don't then stinking might be the only spontaneous alternative
Are those schools not a melting point for people of different ethnic groups like the Army? You are confused.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by koife(m): 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Are those schools not a melting point for people of different ethnic groups like the Army? You are confused.
Bro I give an instance:
School of Islamic studies or bible studies may have any slogan that reflect what they respresent but this cannot be superimposed on the entire nation becoz the nation is multi religion and ethnic entity. This is because they represent a small unit in the nation. Simply put...the school is in the nation and not the other way bro. Every establishment by law takes into consideration the reflection and representation of the entire state. Pls read.....learn....research...it will help you than throwing tantrum and abuses! The army embodies pl from all background....christian, Islam, I jaw, Yoruba et al., they are all stakeholders. Sir Arabic has no root in Nigeria....if that inscription was in housa, Igbo, yourba, efik or any other lingua, trust me I would have been happie than arabic
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:44am On Jul 21, 2015
koife:

Bro I give an instance:
School of Islamic studies or bible studies may have any slogan that reflect what they respresent but this cannot be superimposed on the entire nation becoz the nation is multi religion and ethnic entity. This is because they represent a small unit in the nation. Simply put...the school is in the nation and not the other way bro. Every establishment by law takes into consideration the reflection and representation of the entire state. Pls read.....learn....research...it will help you than throwing tantrum and abuses! The army embodies pl from all background....christian, Islam, I jaw, Yoruba et al., they are all stakeholders. Sir Arabic has no root in Nigeria....if that inscription was in housa, Igbo, yourba, efik or any other lingua, trust me I would have been happie than arabic
I don't have any time to waste with you.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by hustler86(m): 10:59am On Jul 21, 2015
UncleJudax:

Arabic is a free to learn language just like french, so feel free to go for the e-learning class.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by UncleJudax(m): 11:20am On Jul 21, 2015
hustler86:

Arabic is a free to learn language just like french, so feel free to go for the e-learning class.
I am afraid, I will pass.

1 Like

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by hustler86(m): 11:38am On Jul 21, 2015
UncleJudax:

I am afraid, I will pass.

Lolzzz, its as simple as ABC dude. Browse d alphabets first, did u even knw dt the numbers 1,2,3 are knwn as arabic numerals? I bet u dnt knw dt , arabic is one of the oldest language on earth jst lik roman n french. smiley takia man
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by UncleJudax(m): 11:47am On Jul 21, 2015
hustler86:

Lolzzz, its as simple as ABC dude. Browse d alphabets first, did u even knw dt the numbers 1,2,3 are knwn as arabic numerals? I bet u dnt knw dt , arabic is one of the oldest language on earth jst lik roman n french. smiley takia man
Lol. Why would I not know that undecided

Well, the argument was never about the popularity of Arabic, but why I do not, as a Nigerian, need arabic lessons to understand what happens to represent my country, and not Saudi Arabia.

Be safe bruh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. Why would I not know that undecided

Well, the argument was never about the popularity of Arabic, but why I do not, as a Nigerian, need arabic lessons to understand what happens to represent my country, and not Saudi Arabia.

Be safe bruh!

Dazzol!
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by koife(m): 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I don't have any time to waste with you.
I am rather the one wasting my time trying to educate a brain dead demented fellow like you....it really true, one can take a cow to river but drinking the water is the cows business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
koife:

I am rather the one wasting my time trying to educate a brain dead demented fellow like you....it really true, one can take a cow to river but drinking the water is the cows business.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by meccuno: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
koife:

demented is an understatement.......lolz....
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Intrepid01(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Nigerians and their misplaced priorities. We are talking about a Nigeria with stable light, job opportunities, adequate security, clothing & shelter for all someone is talking about mere inscription on the flag. Will that feed anyone? Chaii I pity your destiny. Religious bigots everywhere
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
Intrepid01:
Nigerians and their misplaced priorities. We are talking about a Nigeria with stable light, job opportunities, adequate security, clothing & shelter for all someone is talking about mere inscription on the flag. Will that feed anyone? Chaii I pity your destiny. Religious bigots everywhere

Why are you scared of the truth? We are talking about some useless and nonsense arabic writings on the official logo of the Nigerian Army, and you're taking what I don't seem to get. This isn't bigotry; it's challenging what's obviously senseless.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Intrepid01(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Why are you scared of the truth? We are talking about some useless and nonsense arabic writings on the official logo of the Nigerian Army, and you're taking what I don't seem to get. This isn't bigotry; it's challenging what's obviously senseless.

Yea you are right...but aw does that solve the myriads of problems we have? or are you saying that is the most pressing problem we have at hand? Don't you think the security situation of this country begs for everybody's attention?

My point is this: We should stop putting our number 85th problem as number 1. Let us deal with other pressing problems before the writing on the flag.

The confederate flag in America has been part of their symbol for centuries =, it just became a subject of discussion last month. After they have solved so many important problems. My brother that is my point.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
Intrepid01:

Yea you are right...but aw does that solve the myriads of problems we have? or are you saying that is the most pressing problem we have at hand? Don't you think the security situation of this country begs for everybody's attention?

My point is this: We should stop putting our number 85th problem as number 1. Let us deal with other pressing problems before the writing on the flag.

The confederate flag in America has been part of their symbol for centuries =, it just became a subject of discussion last month. After they have solved so many important problems. My brother that is my point.

Why should the arabic inscription be there in the first place? This is one of the myriads of problems we're facing.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Intrepid01(m): 8:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
dearpreye:

Why should the arabic inscription be there in the first place? This is one of the myriads of problems we're facing.

Ok...you win. Isnt that what you want?
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Intrepid01:

Ok...you win. Isnt that what you want?

Call a spade a spade. We weren't in any contest. Only the truth wins.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by koife(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
meccuno:
demented is an understatement.......lolz....
Yea bro, I never knew 1+1 to be an algebra to some people until tdy
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by cyberdurable(m): 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2016
omenka:
I know some wailers here are just waiting patiently to have Buhari goof so they could find their voices back and have a good laugh. The past couple of days have been really traumatic for them. cheesy

Baba, please, give these guys a chance to smile a little- stumble a little Sir. After all, they are Nigerians as well. Their happiness depend on your downfall. smiley
just stumbled upon this... Ogbeni u are a foōl...eat ur words

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrest Kashamu For Threatening To Kill –CPPM / PDP Faults Buhari Over Attack On Nigerian Embassy In Ghana / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.