Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo (11298 Views)

Why Is There An Arabic Inscription On The Logo Of The Nigerian Army / Whats The Arabic Inscription On Our Army's Logo?? PHOTO / Meaning Of The Arabic Word On Nigerian Army Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by airmark(m): 5:50pm On Jul 20, 2015
francizy:

So Jonathan is now God that you expect him to be able to do all things? Chai! This people so much hate Jona to the point that they can even commit suicide just to ensure they bomb Jona.. grin
Duru1:

You are a typical Nigerian. Jonathan ran democratically elected government not the military regime the Hausa, Fulani and Kanuri ran during Nigeria/Biafra civil war. The idiotic and so-called supreme military council led by dunces from Islamic Caliphate of northern region of Nigeria ran the show.

Someone blamed other tribes, hence my reply . Mind you Jona was the commander-in-chief of armed forces and could have corrected wrong things in the armed forces , so he was part of those to be blamed. Obasanjo corrected the ''born to rule'' slogan in the north, so save me your hogwash.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by francizy(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2015
airmark:

Someone blamed other tribes, hence my reply . Mind you Jona was the commander-in-chief of armed forces and could have corrected wrong things in the armed forces , so he was part of those to be blamed. Obasanjo corrected the ''born to rule'' slogan in the north, so save me your hogwash.

Hahahahahahaha! Which yeye born to rule did OBJ correct? No be for OBJ eye na him Sharia enter Nigeria if na make we dey talk reach that level.. grin

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by airmark(m): 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahahahaha! Which yeye born to rule did OBJ correct? No be for OBJ eye na him Sharia enter Nigeria if na make we dey talk reach that level.. grin

Go back to my earlier comment , all the tribes are involved in the Nigerian problem, no one should talk as if his tribe is innocent, that's the point. Get it.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by alrahmanonline(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
I know some wailers here are just waiting patiently to have Buhari goof so they could find their voices back and have a good laugh. The past couple of days have been really traumatic for them. cheesy

Baba, please, give these guys a chance to smile a little- stumble a little Sir. After all, they are Nigerians as well. Their happiness depend on your downfall. smiley
hahahahaaaaaa.... guy you bad ooooo *faints***
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by JuicyTesticles: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
tmotmo:
I will agree with you on this. However the following
should also be implemented alongside with your
suggestion:
(1) Removal of all Crescent and/or Cross signs in
all public Hospitals, Schools and other Government
Buildings and Document
(2) Declaration of Sundays and Fridays and not
Saturdays and Sundays as weekly resting days.
This could show that the Country is not been
Christianized as the present Saturday and Sunday
weekend do not allow non-Christian to have full
benefit of dedicated worshipping on other days.
Example of this is the Friday Service by the
Muslims and other days that might be for
traditional worshippers.
Alternatively, maybe we should scrap this weekend
stuff/ religious related holidays and do like they do
in developed countries, and workers get paid on
the basis of hours worked for. I can bet it, we
might be a more productive Nation.
NB: Please don’t hide your response on the basis
of "this what our colonial masters handed over to
us". Remember, that colonial were not here alone,
they came with the CRUSADERS otherwise called
MISSIONARIES.

Best split the country. We should not be in the same country with terrorists

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by ak47mann(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
check the difference between nigerian arabic symbol and Biafran military logo signs cool

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by iamrealdeji(m): 7:26pm On Jul 20, 2015
Someone should translate it pls,I see " nun,sin,mim. Nun,sain. Alif,lam,lam,hau. The text wasn't written clearly but what I can see is Nasaamah nasa Allahu,someone should come and enlighten us pls,but the fact is,arabic is just religion just like Unilorin motto is Probitas Doctrina which is latin,and we don't speak Latin in Unilorin,that doesn't mean anything
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by oluspencer(m): 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
The truth is... Hausa owns Nigerian Army and most hausas practice Islamic religion.

Receive healing 4 ur stupidity!!!! Can u say english is christanity.

1 Like

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
oluspencer:

Receive healing 4 ur stupidity!!!! Can u say english is christanity.
To prove to you that I think reasonable than you, I'm going to reply you insult. When you are ready to talk reasonably, let me know.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Omololu007(m): 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2015
IbnSultaan:
tmotmo:
I will agree with you on this. However the following
should also be implemented alongside with your
suggestion:
(1) Removal of all Crescent and/or Cross signs in
all public Hospitals, Schools and other Government
Buildings and Document
(2) Declaration of Sundays and Fridays and not
Saturdays and Sundays as weekly resting days.
daft mallam,,,wia in d constitution is it written dat saturdays and sundays are rest days

1 Like

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Omololu007(m): 7:58pm On Jul 20, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I learnt that upto the early 1970's, Saturdays were working days. After much pressure from members of the Seven Days Adventist, who worship on Saturdays, Yakubu Gowon decided to make it a work-free day.
is it right for d Nigerian army to have an arabic inscription on dia logo?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
Omololu007:
is it right for d Nigerian army to have an arabic inscription on dia logo?

Ask him, please. Please ask him.

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by cheruv: 9:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
dearpreye:

And you think the above justifies the Arabic Writings on the logo of the Nigerian Army? Jesus Christ!
Don't mind him! angry
Ibnsultan,since the army is essentially northern, don't you think its time southerners form their own army

4 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 20, 2015
cheruv:

Don't mind him! angry
Ibnsultan,since the army is essentially northern, don't you think its time southerners form their own army

Bro, these folks are unreal. Their arrogance irritates me endlessly. See the hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by waxyung(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Arabic nd Islam are 2 different things..so y d mix up..pls know d way u comment
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
waxyung:
Arabic nd Islam are 2 different things..so y d mix up..pls know d way u comment
And what's my business with either of them? My grouse is that the logo of the NIGERIA ARMY shouldn't carry Arabic inscription. What's difficult with that? Are we an arabic nation?

1 Like

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Candyrain(m): 10:49pm On Jul 20, 2015
dearpreye:

Bro, these folks are unreal. Their arrogance irritates me endlessly. See the hypocrisy?

Pls save your strength for other important things. You've educated them enough, if they still didn't learn anything then they should get a refund of the money spent on their education.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Duru1(m): 10:57pm On Jul 20, 2015
airmark:

The bolded is one of the most idiotic crap I have read on this forum. I am quite certain that the unbalanced stream of thought is playing tricks on you. Anyway, the crap does not surprise me a bit because a certain region in Nigeria has been known to ascribe ridiculous fantasies to themselves. What a rubbish. I mean the "born to rule" your bloody axx.

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2015
omenka:
There is scarcity of bad news for them to celebrate. They have to look for something, somehow. Do you want them to starve?? cheesy

Expect them to create fresh threads about "islamic inscription on the naira" as well. We saw all these during the campaigns. One even said the National Assembly building look like mosques with their characteristic dome shape. cheesy.

There was nothing we didn't see during the campaign, all in a bid to polarise us along ethnic and religious lines, but in the end, commonsense still triumphed!! And it still will. smiley

God bless the Nigerian Army.
God bless President Mohamadu Buhari (GCFR).

More Jegaquine for TheWailingWailers. smiley
What's your comment about the topic?

2 Likes

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by airmark(m): 11:45pm On Jul 20, 2015
Duru1:

The bolded is one of the most idiotic crap I have read on this forum. I am quite certain that the unbalanced stream of thought is playing tricks on you. Anyway, the crap does not surprise me a bit because a certain region in Nigeria has been known to ascribe ridiculous fantasies to themselves. What a rubbish. I mean the "born to rule" your bloody axx.

No comment. Cancel out jargons you wrote when you leave pekkas. My comments are not meant for dolts.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Cjrane2: 5:02am On Jul 21, 2015
koife:
I have never been this critical about our armed forces logo not until I my attention was drawn to it by my colleague who is studying material science and explosive with me in NDA at PG level. At first I was like, its not possible but on a closer look, I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. My opinion is that that inscription should be removed...Nigeria isn't an Arabic nation, I doubt if most men and officers of NA know what such inscription means.
What do you make of this....what's your opinion?
Pls be objective!

Boko Haram language.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by M4gunners: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2015
One nigeria is a scam.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by ArodewilliamsT: 6:39am On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
I know some wailers here are just waiting patiently to have Buhari goof so they could find their voices back and have a good laugh. The past couple of days have been really traumatic for them. cheesy

Baba, please, give these guys a chance to smile a little- stumble a little Sir. After all, they are Nigerians as well. Their happiness depend on your downfall. smiley

You are entirely blind. You are a lot cause. Weren't you the one who was secretely taking pictures at CAN office last year? Islamic turban-headed ij.oit. I'm expecting you to chant your ever dry statement 'wailing walam'
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by ArodewilliamsT: 6:46am On Jul 21, 2015
I pity Christians who still believes Biafrans are noisemakers.Arabic on a National logoand now CNN thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country. Ihejirika tried removing the logo but Ab0kis protested and some even moved over to boko camps and we hade monkeys like omenka thinking it's all about "politics". shouting "wailing walam".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by hustler86(m): 6:48am On Jul 21, 2015
koife:
I have never been this critical about our armed forces logo not until I my attention was drawn to it by my colleague who is studying material science and explosive with me in NDA at PG level. At first I was like, its not possible but on a closer look, I couldn't believe what my eyes saw. My opinion is that that inscription should be removed...Nigeria isn't an Arabic nation, I doubt if most men and officers of NA know what such inscription means.
What do you make of this....what's your opinion?
Pls be objective!

The arabic inscription simply means "help is from GOD" that's all.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by hustler86(m): 6:52am On Jul 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Someone should translate it pls,I see " nun,sin,mim. Nun,sain. Alif,lam,lam,hau. The text wasn't written clearly but what I can see is Nasaamah nasa Allahu,someone should come and enlighten us pls,but the fact is,arabic is just religion just like Unilorin motto is Probitas Doctrina which is latin,and we don't speak Latin in Unilorin,that doesn't mean anything

Nasru minna llah 'help is from GOD'

1 Like

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by gregg2: 6:53am On Jul 21, 2015
Wow......never knew this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 21, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:
I pity Christians who still believes Biafrans are noisemakers.Arabic on a National logoand now CNN thinks Nigeria is an Islamic country. Ihejirika tried removing the logo but Ab0kis protested and some even moved over to boko camps and we hade monkeys like omenka thinking it's all about "politics". shouting "wailing walam".

The Nigerian Christians are some of the world's most timid, unquestioning, divided and blind folks. Never mind; the disaster coming swift will force them to wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by sademola: 7:12am On Jul 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I learnt that upto the early 1970's, Saturdays were working days. After much pressure from members of the Seven Days Adventist, who worship on Saturdays, Yakubu Gowon decided to make it a work-free day.

So, Saturday n Sunday became work free days cos of Christians
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 21, 2015
gregg2:
Wow......never knew this

There are even some em we may never know!
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:25am On Jul 21, 2015
francizy:

I guess Obasanjo solely drafted the 1999 Constitution that gives any state that wishes, the authority to establish a Sharia court.
Re: On Arabic Inscription On Nigerian Army Logo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:04am On Jul 21, 2015
Rubbish! Should Kings College, Lagos and universities of Ibadan and Ilorin that have Latin mottos change them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biafran Soldiers From Training To War Front. Photos. / Obiano And Wife At Anambra 2016 Immunization Programme - See Photos / Benue Flood: FG To Dredge River Benue – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.