Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! (747 Views)

Please My Fellow Nigerians Help Me Before I Kill Myself. / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Doclight(m): 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2015
Dear Nairalanders My name is Luciano my friends call me loverboy my Girl-friend just left me and I want to kill myself should I?

Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by haywire1: 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Trailer jam u if u no kill urself grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by xender(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
after u kill ur sef go and date how again she will gree dis tyme

she won't leave u ever again.
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2015
No, don't kill yourself because of a girl , God created you for a ......

Lol bastard, you taught I was actually advicing you , oga die .. I dan day find how I go chop burial rice since

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by mayorchelsea(m): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2015
jephri:

Lol bastard, you taught I was actually advicing you , oga die .. I dan day find how I go chop burial rice since
You are bad o...very wicked, nice one.
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Cholls(m): 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2015
my brother na joke i believe.

You tan tey madt abi?
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Sveen: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
I actually didn't wanna comment if not for the fact that we need to decrease in population and your death would be a favor to us. Please die!
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by DamselH33(f): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
Bfor you die plz elp me tell your mama and papa to invite me for your burial
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by SirLegal(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
jephri:

Seriously bro. we gats chop burial rice. It don tey wey I attend burial last.
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Yustash001(m): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2015
Re: Please Help, Before I Kill Myself!!!! by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 20, 2015
Op, I don't think it would be easy for you to eliminate yourself with the cutlass your holding cos you might scream out loud and attract the attention of passers/neighbours which would lead to your redemption. Attached below is a pistol that would help take your gadam life outta this world efficiently.
Lest I forget. Forward the contact address of your girlfriend cos I'd be in good position to disclose the news of your silly demise to her as well as console her and help her start a new relationship.

Thanks in advance for your compliance.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Done? / Does One Necessarily Need To Apologize For Breaking Up? / 30 Famous Movie Lines You Can Use To Woo A Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.