Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,611 members, 7,851,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30496 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 9:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Who defines deviancy?

People have claimed that homosexuality exists in animals - in nature, so how have you confirmed it to be deviancy except by your personal religious beliefs? Why enforce those beliefs of yours on others?  undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
They will call people gay, Yet they are the ones describing the sexuat acts of Gay ppl, Na wa.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

Mauron ,Sauron or Moroon whatever that your user name is , it seems you are so afraid that if gay people are allow to live their lives you will be tempted to come out of your shell .

Darkdog or fuckever moronic name you choose to answer, if you are dyslexic or suffer from pinkeye then visit SPECSAVERS.
No one is saying gays can't live their lives the way they want to. . . .But marching to the house of assembly when the masses are crippled with joblessness and poverty is the most spastic thing to do. They can shag their butt lives to death but they should not defile our churches.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Sauron, boy I would have never thought of something like:
~Sauron~:

Shut up you cunt. . . . . .
Intel says u fantasise about vegetables. . . . .Like cucumbers and bananas having unprotected sex with you.

BOY

You have to be EXTRA gay to think of some lewd s**t like that.

Who do you think you are Sauron? My Gay fairy God Mother!? Damn dude, you are graphic with your descriptions , you must be into some unspeakable ish,
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Who defines deviancy?

People have claimed that homosexuality exists in animals - in nature, so how have you confirmed it to be deviancy except by your personal religious beliefs? Why enforce those beliefs of yours on others?  undecided

People have claimed?

Claimed? So why have we not seen it?

You think if there is evidence of it, the western media run by gays and their supporters (e.g. BBC) would not have done a documentary on it and shoved it in our face to convince more of us to accept it like you?

Claimed? Continue chopping the hogwash.

debosky:

Is MouthAction deviancy? Is doggy style deviancy? Is liking boobs more than ass deviancy? What is deviancy?

Silly argument.

debosky:

A child cannot decide or make a reasonable judgment - that is clear cut. You should not engage in relations with someone without their valid permission or consent, that is standard. Anything else being used as a standard for setting sexual behaviour is nothing but overreaching of government powers.

And what about incestors, they can make judgement, so why don't we allow it?

debosky:

Homosexuals are not popular in Nigeria and are isolated from mainstream society. It remains a MORAL issue and should not be converted into a LEGAL one, unless they try to IMPOSE their beliefs on others.

Yep, we would have left it at the moral issue if not for the gay mafia crusade that want to spread its acceptance by financial force and through weak propaganda.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

Paedophiles have an abnormal sexual desire. It does not take a genius to note this is the same platform on which homosexuality is comparable.

Why would you see women with all the beauty on earth and yet you want to privates a 4 year old child or another man.

We draw the line at normality blend with nature.
Interracial daters or couples have an abnormal desire.

Why would you see white women with all the beauty on this earth and yet you want to privates a monkey-resembling black woman?
It is unnatural for a black woman to have sex with a white man

We draw the line at normality blend with nature - God did not intend races to mate. Let us ban interracial marriages.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:39pm On Mar 12, 2009
Homosexuals are violent beings. . . . .

The top six US. male serial killers were all gay:

• Donald Harvey claimed 37 victims in Kentucky;

• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways

• Bruce Davis molested and killed 27 young men and boys in Illinois;

• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses)

Can Nigeria deal with these kinda people if they are allowed to roam freely in our society.
Food for thunk for all PRO-gays. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 9:41pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Darkdog or fuckever moronic name you choose to answer, if you are dyslexic or suffer from pinkeye then visit SPECSAVERS.
No one is saying gays can't live their lives the way they want to. . . .But marching to the house of assembly when the masses are crippled with joblessness and poverty is the most spastic thing to do. They can shag their butt lives to death but they should not defile our churches.

" Our Churches " most of the churches have been defiled already my dear and there are lot of places gay union can be practiced apart from churches  and those that went to house of assembly was not there to ask for permission to allow gay marriage in churches .

So if u agree gays can live their lives the way they want , what are crying about all morning then ? if it is your churches you are protecting i can assure they wont come near your church
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

Interracial daters or couples have an abnormal desire.

Why would you see white women with all the beauty on this earth and yet you want to privates a monkey-resembling black woman?
It is unnatural for a black woman to have sex with a white man

We draw the line at normality blend with nature - God did not intend races to mate. Let us ban interracial marriages.

Silly arguments!

There are different species/variations of animal types and they all inter-mate so not abnormal. E.g. Barber lions with southern african lions, Indian Elephant with African Elephant.

Stop this lame comparison of civil rights to homosexuality. It is an insult to black people and cheap source of credibility that gay campaigners are ALWAYS trying to exploit.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by asha80(m): 9:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
This topic should be in front page.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

So if u agree gays can live their lives the way they want ,  what are crying about all morning then ? if it is your churches you are protecting i can assure they wont come near your church

I will be watching out for you then.
U violate?? Your mates would read your obituary to your family.
God despises sodomites. I agree with God.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
you have no right to control what individuals do in their lives

INCEST is banned because it leads to deformed children. How is homosexuality compared to that?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

People have claimed?

Claimed? So why have we not seen it?

You need look no further than YOUTUBE for proof of how gay nature is. From fish to bears engage in what can only be described as homosexuality. Even when there are plenty of females. It's a scientific fact that homosexuality is very very natural.

You think if there is evidence of it, the western media run by gays and their supporters (e.g. BBC) would not have done a documentary on it and shoved it in our face to convince more of us to accept it like you?

Hmm you betray your signature. Now you're just spouting conjecture. It's very beneath you and a testament to how this topic ahas forced you to back pedal and sacrifice intelligence in favour of antiquated beliefs.

Silly argument.

Again, just conjecture, Got to do better than nuh uh, and "is too".

And what about incestors, they can make judgement, so why don't we allow it?

What a fallacy! Dude why are you resorting to a slippery slope argument!? That is NOT the height of discourse however to answer: There should be laws against non-consenting adults or participants. If for instance a father does it to his daughter he should be charged as a criminal as well as mother to son, However if a sister and brother or even sister and sister or brother and brother decide (as two consenting adults) that is what they want to do then so be it. They are not a threat to national security. They will be ostracised from society anyway but they should be afforded the same rights as anybody else because they are two consenting adults.

Yep, we would have left it at the moral issue if not for the gay Mafia crusade that want to spread its acceptance by financial force and through weak propaganda.

Your descent into conjecture is embarrassing, come correct or don't come at anybody at all. I'm an engineer and I dabble in biology I could show you evidence should you be willing to accept it.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by doyin13(m): 9:49pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

• John Wayne Gacy raped and killed 33 boys in Chicago, burying them under his house and in his yard;

• Patrick Kearney accounted for 32, cutting his victims into small pieces after sex and leaving them in trash bags along the Los Angeles freeways

• A gay sex-murder-torture ring (Corll-Henley-Brooks) sent 27 Texas men and boys to their grave; and

• Juan Corona was convicted of murdering 25 migrant workers (he "made love" with their corpses)

Can Nigeria deal with these kinda people if they are allowed to roam freely in our society.

If you want to talk about murders, then you need look no further than the likes of Mao Tse Tsung or Hitler.
Virile heterosexual men with a penchant for death, murder and suffering.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
The world is suffering from over-population you''d think that homosexuality would be a heterosexuals dream scenario of the competition.

More women (or men in the case of women) for me.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
doyin13:

If you want to talk about murders, then you need look no further than the likes of Mao Tse Tsung or Hitler.
Virile heterosexual men with a penchant for death, murder and suffering.

I can understand why Dictators are murderers. . . . . .Thatz idealism.
Whichever way you wanna put it, i cannot understand why ma next door neighbour should be a murderer. . . .
Letz face it, homosexuals are violent spatic beings.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sauron, A straight PASTOR in Nigeria claimed to have killed 101 witches. So those are the kind of people you want for Nigeria eh?? Good Luck,
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Is bin Laden gay? Saddam nko? George bush? Hitler? Are those people gay? It's not the fact that they are gay that caused them to commit crimes even though I know those people you mentioned are not gay. Once again, Sauron has proven to be a bigot.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

you have no right to control what individuals do in their lives

INCEST is banned because it leads to deformed children. How is homosexuality compared to that?

Not compulsorily!!! Pakistani still do it til this day and are still one of the top 10 populous in the world.

There is a probability that it might, not it will. So if we are going to ban two consenting, loving adults blah blah blah hogwash based on that probability, then how come we are allowing people with severe hereditary diseases marry and not incestors since both have a probability of creating deformed children.

You know why? Because based on our morals we are disgusted by incest and banned only it. And rightfully so.

You have still not responded to you "claims" in animals.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sauron you're a violent "spatic" being,
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

Not compulsorily!!! Pakistani still do it til this day and are still one of the top 10 populous in the world.

There is a probability that it might, not it will. So if we are going to ban two consenting, loving adults blah blah blah hogwash based on that probability, then how come we are allowing people with severe hereditary diseases marry and not incestors since both have a probability of creating deformed children.

You know why? Because based on our morals we are disgusted by incest and banned only it. And rightfully so.

You have still not responded to you "claims" in animals.

I addressed all you had to say, he need not reply. However you misdiagnose why humans have spurned incest.

Most if not ALL of nature rejects incest because of the ill-effects of inbreeding. Cheetahs unfortunately have a tiny genetic pool which has resulted in their high death tolls during birth.

Allowing people with hereditary diseases to be married? Because people with hereditary disease have been getting married since marriage has been around. People with positions of power often had hereditary diseases, they therefore have been able to decide whom and who does not have the right. It'll be a little hypocritical for someone like Henry the 8th and the entire royal family to ban people from marrying when they themselves have a a plethora of hereditary diseases.

Humans in general have genetic diseases that are encoded into our DNA under your warped thinking we would all not be allowed to be married.

Lol dude you need to brush up on your biology and sociology, you are clearly not qualified to be having this discussion.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 9:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I will be watching out for you then.
U violate?? Your mates would read your obituary to your family.
Is that a threat ? It seems killing people is your favorite hobby and as u claimed gay people are the highest killer of people , which makes u one i guess.

God despises sodomites. I agree with God.
If you agree with God , God despite Abortions , Pre -marital sex , homo sexuality , e.tc. , so  i guess all com-miters of these sins should be stoned or jailed also (I wonder how many people will be left on earth)

I
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

You need look no further than YOUTUBE for proof of how gay nature is. From fish to bears engage in what can only be described as homosexuality. Even when there are plenty of females. It's a scientific fact that homosexuality is very very natural.

Why don't you look into it for me and post it here since you already know where it is.

0thello:

Hmm you betray your signature. Now you're just spouting conjecture. It's very beneath you and a testament to how this topic ahas forced you to back pedal and sacrifice intelligence in favour of antiquated beliefs.
Again, just conjecture, Got to do better than nuh uh, and "is too".

You are not making sense.

0thello:

What a fallacy! Dude why are you resorting to a slippery slope argument!? That is NOT the height of discourse however to answer: There should be laws against non-consenting adults or participants. If for instance a father does it to his daughter he should be charged as a criminal as well as mother to son, However if a sister and brother or even sister and sister or brother and brother decide (as two consenting adults) that is what they want to do then so be it. They are not a threat to national security. They will be ostracised from society anyway but they should be afforded the same rights as anybody else because they are two consenting adults.

Bullocks.

Not acceptable, not even in your open-minded-wanna-be western world. And rightfully so.

At least from this, I know where your arguments and moral fibre stands and I think your kind of approach is what has ruined UK and now they are just realising it.

0thello:

Your descent into conjecture is embarrassing, come correct or don't come at anybody at all. I'm an engineer and I dabble in biology I could show you evidence should you be willing to accept it.

Not making sense. This is not an argument. More like drool.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:59pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Sauron you're a violent "spatic" being,

0thello, you are an idiot savant. grin grin

Badriyyah:

Sauron,  A straight PASTOR in Nigeria claimed to have killed 101 witches. So those are the kind of people you want for Nigeria eh?? Good Luck,

God bless that Pastor. . . . .
He should be congratulated and given a purple heart. grin grin grin grin

9jaganja:

Is bin Laden gay? Saddam nko? George bush? Hitler? Are those people gay? It's not the fact that they are gay that caused them to commit crimes even though I know those people you mentioned are not gay. Once again, Sauron has proven to be a bigot.

All the people i mentioned were all GAY.  Do a google search and get back to me.
There's no SIN when you WAR. . . . . .Saddam, Bin Laden, Bush and Hitler all fought for what they believe in(IDEALISM).
How can u compare those to a serial killer/rapist?

darkroll:

Is that a threat ? It seems killing people is your favorite hobby and as u claimed gay people are the highest killer of people , which makes u one i guess.

Nah. . . . . .It's just that i would rather have your head shot before you infect the society with your evil deeds.
Kill one to save millions. That's humanitarian, innit?? grin grin grin

If you agree with God , God despite Abortions , Pre -marital sex , homo sexuality , e.tc. , so  i guess all com-miters of these sins should be stoned or jailed also (I wonder how many people will be left on earth)

I cannot remember God destroying a nation because they had pre-marital sex.
However, i can vividly recall Sodom n Gomorrah. grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 10:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

God bless that Pastor. . . . .
He should be congratulated and given a purple heart. grin grin grin grin

It's the same God that will send him and you to hell for murdering Innocent Kids. smiley
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 10:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

Why don't you look into it for me and post it here since you already know where it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGmb5Rjwlr0

grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

It's the same God that will send him and you to hell for murdering Innocent Kids. smiley

U will go to hell first for raping your neighbour's tomcat. grin grin
Bloody sheep shagger. cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

U will go to hell first for raping your neighbour's tomcat. grin grin
Bloody sheep shagger. cheesy

Is that really all you've got? Calling names?? Good for you then.lol. You scream murder for Gay people, yet you support People killing kids. You're a hypocrite and the reason Nigeria will never progress.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 10:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

As I said go to you tube and type "gay animals" you'll find tons of it, even goggle search national geographic on the subject they have peer reviewed papers about this very thing. Your laziness should not be a reason for ignorance.

Not acceptable, not even in your open-minded-wanna-be western world. And rightfully so.

At least from this, I know where your arguments and moral fibre stands and I think your kind of approach is what has ruined UK and now they are just realising it.

No offence buddy but I could give a f**k about how you feel about my moral fibre, my moral fibre doesn't accommodate bigotry end of.

Not making sense. This is not an argument. More like drool.

READ A F**KING BOOK. Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense, if it doesn't make sense research it instead of just sitting here saying: Duuuuuh, it don't make no sense duhhhhh,
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2009

There's no SIN when you WAR. . . . . .Saddam, Bin Laden, Bush and Hitler all fought for what they believe in(IDEALISM).
How can u compare those to a serial killer/rapist?

Now i fully understand where you coming from ,  IDEALISM , it is so simple to compare a serial killer and "IDEALISM" as u claimed

Innocent souls are involved in both .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 10:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

I addressed all you had to say, he need not reply. However you misdiagnose why humans have spurned incest.

Sho, are you debosky?  

0thello:

Most if not ALL of nature rejects incest because of the ill-effects of inbreeding. Cheetahs unfortunately have a tiny genetic pool which has resulted in their high death tolls during birth.

Allowing people with hereditary diseases to be married? Because people with hereditary disease have been getting married since marriage has been around. People with positions of power often had hereditary diseases, they therefore have been able to decide whom and who does not have the right. It'll be a little hypocritical for someone like Henry the 8th and the entire royal family to ban people from marrying when they themselves have a a plethora of hereditary diseases.

I didn't know we have to create laws based on what is acceptable to and gives credibility to the English royal family. My apologies.

Incest has also been around since marriage ahs been around but yet you want to ban it and leave the risk of hereditary disease. Sounds unfair and unobjective to me. It seems you are willing to use other factors to judge it.

0thello:

Humans in general have genetic diseases that are encoded into our DNA under your warped thinking we would all not be allowed to be married.

Lol dude you need to brush up on your biology and sociology, you are clearly not qualified to be having this discussion.

So then Incest should be allowed since possibility of disease is unavoidable. Then no argument is valid to block it except our moral disgust.

And rightfully so.

Are you getting my drift?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

Now i fully understand where you coming from ,  IDEALISM , it is so simple to compare a serial killer and "IDEALISM" as u claimed

Bush, Hitler, Saddam all fought based on idealism.
They all had reasons to go to WAR and the warning signal was flashed.
Homosexuals creep on their victims without warning, strike and leave em derailed for life. . . .Thatz unfair, isn't it??

Badriyyah:

Is that really all you've got? Calling names?? Good for you then.lol. You scream murder for Gay people, yet you support People killing kids. You're a hypocrite and the reason Nigeria will never progress.

I was told those kids killed their family members before they were tortured.
They commited murder. . . . .gays and child murderers are the same in ma book.
Cardinal sins. . . . .I detest em.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (32) (Reply)

Fayose Driving Tipper Around Ado-ekiti (Photos) / Why Is Dollar Echanging At N510 Under Buhari? - Northern Facebook User / Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.