Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,296 members, 7,829,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30426 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Moonstone(f): 8:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Macteejay2:

[size=15pt]@Debonsky

If you obeserve carefully those that actually carry out such crimes you mentioned above, you'll discover that they have an unusual sexual orientation and behaviours. Infact most, if not all, are Gays. Quote me anytime[/size]
AH AHN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't even know where to start with this one. Abused, mostly. Gay, hell no!

MrCrackles:

What you heard but didnt see with your own eyes? shocked
From a trusted source
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
Macteejay2:

[size=15pt]@Debonsky

If you obeserve carefully those that actually carry out such crimes you mentioned above, you'll discover that they have an unusual sexual orientation and behaviours. Infact most, if not all, are Gays. Quote me anytime[/size]

wetin i no go hear for NL

hired killer are gays  cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
**osisi:

Abomination!

Indeed! cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 8:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nairaland statisticians have spoken, most killers, rapists and molesters are gay.  hooray  cool.

what you guys don't understand is such legislation would have a spiraling effect.  In no times, we would end up like the Saudi Arabia we love to hate.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

Is our jail filled up?

Last time I heard goats are in your Jails
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Macteejay2:

@Debonsky

If you obeserve carefully those that actually carry out such crimes you mentioned above, you'll discover that they have an unusual sexual orientation and behaviours. Infact most, if not all, are Gays. Quote me anytime

That is a lie - rapists are not gay, they are violent people who force their desires on others. How is imprisoning homosexuals dealing with the problem?

Homosexuality is a MORAL issue, not a LEGAL one - let public opinion deal with it, not the courts.

Very soon anything but missionary would be 'unusual sexual orientation' imprison all lovers of wheelbarrow and doggy!! grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
make dem dey jail dem jare, rubbish  angry
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 8:09pm On Mar 12, 2009
Although, i dont support gays and lesbianisms, but calling them the criminals and sort of names are uncalled for.
I have seen few gays and you will be shocked to know that they are wonderful people, just cant stand their sexual preferences
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

Nairaland statisticians have spoken, most killers, rapists and molesters are gay.  hooray  cool.

what you guys don't understand is such legislation would have a spiraling effect.  In no times, we would end up like the Saudi Arabia we love to hate.

going by this thread it would seem dawoda and co are actually closet shariasts - some of his arguments were beyond amazing . . .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
While we're pulling statistics out of our asses.

99.9% of all murderers didn't believe in Invisible Pink Unicorns. Studies have shown that if you were to believe that the Universe was created by an Invisible pink unicorn that you will have no impulse to kill.

<sarcasm>
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 8:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
bawomolo:

We are better off being like Saudi Arabia than a nation of gays!!!

gays are violent people.
Majority of em are child molesters, serial killers, armed robbers etc.
They were abused throughout their childhood and they carry that HATRED into their adolescence.
I will contribute large sums of money to any organisation putting gays in Prison.
If child witches can be maimed in Nigeria why not gays?? How are they any different??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Although, i dont support gays and lesbianisms, but calling them the criminals and sort of names are uncalled for.
I have seen few gays and you will be shocked to know that they are wonderful people, just cant stand their sexual preferences

They are not criminals but having sex with same sex is wrong  angry
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
Macteejay2:

[size=15pt]@Debonsky

With this sort of definition, that make all Nigerian leaders, both past and present gays, cos it takes wicked people and soul to do some of the things they have done, so now we can change Nija name to GayArea
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

If child witches can be maimed in Nigeria why not gays?? How are they any different??

You believe in Child witches No wonder.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 8:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

Yes. gayism and lesbo is a moral issue and not a crime
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
LOL wow I'm glad I found Nairaland, this place is a hub of psychopaths.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:14pm On Mar 12, 2009
Can the moderator remove the gay advert on this thread pls.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
If every sinner is stone to death and put in jail i wonder how many people gonna be left on earth .

You guys needs to start looking at the grass root before you pass judgement . Most parents contribute to these issue , over protective parent who never allows  their kids to mix with opposite sex  at the right age ( some kids at 18 cant bring girlfriends home , the parent will shout and scream)  , Most kids in these scenario tends to grab whatever sexual advances thrown at them (playing with next door  boy neighbor whose parents are over protected also) , some can easily get loose from it but for some it get stuck  with them and becomes part of them and they end up liking same sex .

So kids  in above scenario should be stone to death or jailed ??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

True
The only problem i will be having with homosexuals is if they ponce around me or my family or encroach my personal territory!
Let God judge them
grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

LOL wow I'm glad I found Nairaland,  this place is a hub of psychopaths.

It takes one to know one
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

LOL wow I'm glad I found Nairaland,  this place is a hub of psychopaths.

the funny thing is that majority of those advocating stoning and criminalizing of homosexual minorities are the most vocal and outspoken bashers of Islam and Sharia on Nairaland and for the same reasons
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 8:18pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

Can the moderator remove the gay advert on this thread pls.

U mean GAYDAR? grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Fhemmmy:

It takes one to know one

Ouch, lol that hurts  grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Well I've only been here for 1hour and I have to admit it has been a wild ride. Y'all are certainly an interesting bunch to talk to.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
I'm sure many here won't want religion to play a part in Nigeria's politics right? The gays have the right to be what they want to be. How many gay related crimes have you heard of in Nigeria? Let's talk about human right not some religious belief or anything. If a man chooses to live with another man, get married to another man, have another man's surname, it's none of anyone's business. It should be a free society let them be what they want to be while exercising their freedom . Being homophobic to me means you are curious cause most of yous are scared of being gay by having gays around you. If you are so sure of your sexuality, gays won't be a problem to you. These lawmakers are just going in the wrong direction. They'll soon start banning kissing in public or have they? Making laws against gays is human right infringement. There should be no law for it or against it. It's their life and they are in control of it as far as they are not committing crime cause they are gay. Is it gay people that killed 200 people in Jos? is it gay people that cause sound pollution every Sunday? why haven't they banned religion? Being gay is a sexual preference and making a law against it is just like making a law against straight sex. Just like there is no law against straight sex, let there be no laws against the gays too. Leave them alone.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

U mean GAYDAR? grin

grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ 9jaganja

Sorry o, are u supporting gay?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by bawomolo(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Well I've only been here for 1hour and I have to admit it has been a wild ride. Y'all are certainly an interesting bunch to talk to.

Sit back tight, there's a lady known as hotfunmi/redhotchick/st.funmi/osunamazon you haven't encountered yet. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

@ 9jaganja

Sorry o, are u supporting gay?

Gay people are not the problem in Nigeria. I support human right to the fullest and making a law against gay people is human right infringement.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
9jaganja:

Gay people are not the problem in Nigeria. I support human right to the fullest and making a law against gay people is human right infringement.

Heap of applesauce. . . .
If we legalise GAY marriage in Nigeria, what will stop people in another 10 years to marry their Bentleys or Jeeps??
Are we going to fold our arms and say it's not our business too??
Why devalue marriage in the name of human right??
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Heap of applesauce. . . .
If we legalise GAY marriage in Nigeria, what will stop people in another 10 years to marry their Bentleys or Jeeps??
Are we going to fold our arms and say it's not our business too??
Why devalue marriage in the name of human right??

Big Thank You smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (32) (Reply)

APC CRISIS: Tinubu Gains Upper Hand, NWC to be Dissolved Next Week / Reno Omokri To FG: No Need For Nepotism; Learn From Kyari's 'Criminal Gang' / INEC Must Transmit Governorship Election Results Electronically - Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.