Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,486 members, 7,850,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30495 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
Well despite our differences on the issue I don't want anybody to suffer, I just want us to UNDERSTAND each other and other people. The world can be a great place should we communicate about subjects. I respect anyody who is willing to compromise and discuss without inciting violence against the opposition.

I'll be around for a while so let's see what y'all got.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Heap of applesauce. . . .
If we legalise GAY marriage in Nigeria, what will stop people in another 10 years to marry their Bentleys or Jeeps??

Lmao, Are ppl not already married to their bentleys?? tongue. Silly argument.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by chamotex(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
Homo thugz are every where mahn . . . how sad cry cry
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

If we legalise GAY marriage in Nigeria, what will stop people in another 10 years to marry their Bentleys or Jeeps??
Are we going to fold our arms and say it's not our business too??
Why devalue marriage in the name of human right??

I quoted this because everybody needs to know exactly what smoking crack makes you say.

Got any more intelligent slipper slope arguments you want to make sauron?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Well despite our differences on the issue I don't want anybody to suffer, I just want us to UNDERSTAND each other and other people. The world can be a great place should we communicate about subjects. I respect anyody who is willing to compromise and discuss without inciting violence against the opposition.

I'll be around for a while so let's see what y'all got.

Ok sir  cool
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are we going to fold our arms and say it's not our business too??
Why devalue marriage in the name of human right??

Dude!! If I want to marry my bentley, should that be anyone's business? If I have a car that I love and I start sticking my penis in it's exhaust, should that be anyone's business? It's my home and I have the right to help or harm myself. Your analogy of people marrying their jeeps and bentleys is so unthoughtful and low. Just too low and senseless.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by skfa1: 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ 9jaganja

But why will you do this "I start sticking my penis in it's exhaust" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
LMFAO Sauron seems more interested other peoples sexual appetites than his own. I bet he likes to "watch" every now and then.

Voyeuristic tendences are coming out like teenage kids in Belgium.

I nominate Sauron as the Chief of police of sexual release.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 8:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
9jaganja:

Dude!! If I want to marry my bentley, should that be anyone's business? If I have a car that I love and I start sticking my penis in it's exhaust, should that be anyone's business? It's my home and I have the right to help or harm myself. Your analogy of people marrying their jeeps and bentleys is so unthoughtful and low. Just too low and senseless.

You, sir are an idiot!!!

U have no decorum and your morality pool is irritatingly shallow.
We are talking about devaluation of marriage and you are spewing unadulterated applesauce.
Take your mother to the church and marry then afterall it's your house and your business.
Buncha nitwits.

0thello:

I quoted this because everybody needs to know exactly what smoking crack makes you say.
Got any more intelligent slipper slope arguments you want to make sauron?

Stop foaming in the mouth like a plonker suffering from photo-sensitive epilepsy.

U need to take a hard look at yourself before you say one more word.
What intelligent remark have u made all day rather than rant endlessly with no iota of nous in your drivel.
GAY marriage is so unAFRICAN. Y'all gays should live with it.
If Nigeria gets too hot for you, ship out to Cali and practise your sexual deviance where the society does not frown at it.

0thello:

LMFAO Sauron seems more interested other peoples sexual appetites than his own. I bet he likes to "watch" every now and then.
Voyeuristic tendences are coming out like teenage kids in Belgium.
I nominate Sauron as the Chief of police of sexual release.

I suggest you nominate the oldest member in your household first. . . .
Charity begins at home. grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 12, 2009
skfa1:

@ 9jaganja

But why will you do this "I start sticking my penis in it's exhaust"  shocked  shocked  shocked
Why would I? That's a counter analogy to the low analogy Sauron gave that allowing gay marriage could mean people marrying their Bentleys and jeep in ten years. But if anyone chooses to do that, it's none of anyone's business that's just what I'm saying.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by DRANOEL(m): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
me here i dont give a Bleep which law is being qouted or not being qouted,all i care about is biblical laws and the laws guiding a future father(which i am going to be) so the moment any gay law is passed i am gonna buy me a short gun and knock every goddam gay off the streets,stupid ass pipe stickin morons
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:43pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

GAY marriage is so unAFRICAN. .

So is everything else in Nigeria. smiley.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2009
Wahala dey oooo! grin cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
This has nothing to do with what is African or not.
Even male dog will not Fukc a dog
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

You, sir are an idiot!!!

U have no decorum and your morality pool is irritatingly shallow.
We are talking about devaluation of marriage and you are spewing unadulterated applesauce.
Take your mother to the church and marry then afterall it's your house and your business.
Buncha nitwits.

Stop foaming in the mouth like a plonker suffering from photo-sensitive epilepsy.

What intelligent remark have u made all day rather than rant endlessly with no iota of nous in your drivel.
If Nigeria gets too hot for you, ship out to Cali and practise your sexual deviance where the society does not frown at it.

I suggest you nominate the oldest member in your household first. . . .
Charity begins at home. grin grin grin

Sauron, go check yourself man. You have deep seated issues. Why do you have to bring someone's mother into this? Is that how you disrespect your mom too?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 8:48pm On Mar 12, 2009
9jaganja:

Sauron, go check yourself man. You have deep seated issues.

U should check yourself.
Can you understand what you are defending here??
Who says gays shouldn't have their rights. . . . .They can walk freely, school, apply for jobs and do whatever they wish.
However, they should not take their selfish wet dreams to CHURCH and demand marriage.

Badriyyah:

Exactly. . . . .

We have so many problems in Nigeria yet unresolved. . . .
Adding GAY rights to them would just be grossly unfair.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
I always knew this Sauron was a violent homophobe. Bloody thug!

Personally, I am happy that the ninny's stormed the assembly. These are signs of a burgeoning democracy, and it shows that private citizens in Nigerian now have the audacity to request their rights.

All homos should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as its in the privacy of their own homes.  cool

As for legal marriage, they should just forget it. As someone says, this is a moral issue, not a legal one. Nigerian people are not ready to accept open homosexuality.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by mustafar1: 8:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
thank God . enough people go don die if to say this argument isnt online and say we get gun ownership for naija. the heat on NL today na helele.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

U should check yourself.
Can you understand what you are defending here??
Who says gays shouldn't have their rights. . . . .They can walk freely, school, apply for jobs and do whatever they wish.
However, they should not take their selfish wet dreams to CHURCH and demand marriage.

Exactly. . . . .

We have so many problems in Nigeria yet unresolved. . . .
Adding GAY rights to them would just be grossly unfair.

Who says they can go to church to get married? if they want to get married on the street, it's their business but if the church will allow them to get married in the church, then so be it. Which gay is imposing him or her self on church?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
unecessary
~Sauron~:

Mother f**ker what intelligent remark have YOU made? So far you've argued almost exclusively with fallacies and with nothing more than an air of psychopathic delusions of the world and people around you. Man you'd be entertaining at parties with a couple of balloons and vodka.

Democracy IS UNAFRICAN, Technology is UNAFRICAN but does that mean it shouldn't be implemented within African societies? I've been here for an hour and 20 minutes or so and so far you've struck me as the most illogical moronic person on this site. It's hard to tolerate someone who spills the kind of unapologetic psychotic, dangerous diatribe you do. However I would NEVER want you to be physically hurt. However you don't have that moral standing about your opposition because you're moral compass is spinning wildly out of control. You should heed your own advice and look long and deep at your self, so far you seem like a superstitious twit who is so ridiculous I have a hard time accepting you seriously. You seem to be in such a hurry to drag Africa kicking and screaming into the dark ages of barbarism and tyranny. I'm not gay at all, in fact my girl friend is on this very website and directed me here just to see the "local wild life" She said I should look for someone called Mauron and it turns out it's actually Sauron however Mauron seems more apt as a noun for you.

Seriously you are a social retard whom really, really needs to take some sort of sensitivity class.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by DRANOEL(m): 8:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

you again,you are turning me on,i'm having a h*rd on for you,too bad unlike other girls you dont know the joy a h*rd on can give a girl,i recommend you try a good one from either calabar or benue and then maybe you will drop this gay thing of yours
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by chamotex(m): 8:55pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Wahala dey oooo! grin cheesy

I tell u, wetin Homos go cause for NL, Seun no go fit handle am
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
DRANOEL:

you again,you are turning me on,i'm having a h*rd on for you,too bad unlike other girls you dont know the joy a h*rd on can give a girl,i recommend you try a good one from either calabar or benue and then maybe you will drop this gay thing of yours

Badriyyah is actually my fiance I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't talk to her like that. I won't tell you again.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2009
DRANOEL:

You're Pathetic, do you have some kind of Lesbian fetish?? Are you trying to gain something by calling me gay? Then good luck. When you're tired you will shut up.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Mother f**ker what intelligent remark have YOU made? So far you've argued almost exclusively with fallacies and with nothing more than an air of psychopathic delusions of the world and people around you. Man you'd be entertaining at parties with a couple of balloons and vodka.

U have the same brain power as your pubic louse.

Democracy IS UNAFRICAN, Technology is UNAFRICAN but does that mean it shouldn't be implemented within African societies? I've been here for an hour and 20 minutes or so and so far you've struck me as the most illogical moronic person on this site. It's hard to tolerate someone who spills the kind of unapologetic psychotic, dangerous diatribe you do. However I would NEVER want you to be physically hurt. However you don't have that moral standing about your opposition because you're moral compass is spinning wildly out of control. You should heed your own advice and look long and deep at your self, so far you seem like a superstitious twit who is so ridiculous I have a hard time accepting you seriously. You seem to be in such a hurry to drag Africa kicking and screaming into the dark ages of barbarism and tyranny. I'm not gay at all, in fact my girl friend is on this very website and directed me here just to see the "local wild life" She said I should look for someone called Mauron and it turns out it's actually Sauron however Mauron seems more apt as a noun for you.

Yet another waste of bandwidth. . . . .
So you were directed here to lock words with Sauron to satisfy your clitoral erections?? Priceless. grin grin grin grin
I have got news for you and the whole summary is: You are a pest-natured troglodyte who at best is trash and is a shower of shit.
U can defend your homos to the cows come home prolly because you were abused as a child. . . .That ain't ma business.
What ma business would be is if you open that gob of yours to ptyalise prattle.

Seriously you are a social retard whom really, really needs to take some sort of sensitivity class.

I have seen more smart Silverbacks in Yankari game reserve.
U need to see your shrink cos it seems you are demented.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by DRANOEL(m): 9:00pm On Mar 12, 2009
@othello

you must be named mary or aisha,ngozi or something!

trying to create a gay nation like we dont have enough problems,i'll knock you guys out!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 9:01pm On Mar 12, 2009
@ Sauron

U are so dumb , i wish  i could slap you from here with some of your pointless and stupid post but anyways i will let you stick to your barbaric opinion

Peace out
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

@ Sauron

U are so dumb ,  i wish  i could slap you from here with some of your pointless and stupid post but anyways i will let you stick to your barbaric opinion

Peace out

U are already exuding the aura of a violent homosexual.
Now u want to commit ABH/GBH cos i don't belong to your posse of butt-impalers?? grin grin grin
What a mutt!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 9:04pm On Mar 12, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Mar 12, 2009
darkroll:

@ Sauron

U are so dumb ,  i wish  i could slap you from here with some of your pointless and stupid post but anyways i will let you stick to your barbaric opinion

Peace out

go to www.e-slap.com and send a nice slap. or

www.iwannadigitalyslap.org.

You pple really wont stop to make me laff, over some discussion, wanna fight.
I think we need another section for e-thugs.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Mauron= waste of time, ad hominem attacks aren't worth my time. The only helpful thing you could really do is commit suicide and save the Earth some oxygen. You have contributed nothing but bigotry, you're quite removalable.

@DRANOEL: Are you retarded? You seem retarded. Look I don't need to put qualifiers on it but you really seem retarded. Come on grow up join the grown folks in the living room. That kind of idiocy is beneath me and I would hope: beneath you.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sauron, you need to take a chill pill. I think you are a redneck bigot in dark skin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

Why Buhari Will Not Agree To A Debate With Jonathan - Vanguard / El-Rufai: The Worst Job To Have In Nigeria Today, Is To Be A Governor / Why Is Dollar Echanging At N510 Under Buhari? - Northern Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.