Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,443 members, 7,846,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Homosexuals Storm National Assembly - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (30482 Views)

Pro Obanikoro Storm National Assembly / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly / Homosexuals Storm National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by onyengbu1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2009
Have you guys noticed that no one on this thread has come up to admit that he/she is gay.

Everyone keep saying 'not that i am gay myself but their human right should be respected'

Something is not right and I can consciously name 3 gays and a lesbo on this thread right now. Why dont you guys come out and present your greviances directly and not as straight people.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
Peaceful thread and sensible arguements up until the last two pages and now

E-thuggery and War of words!!

Ya all should quit abeg!!

E don be
grin cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:10pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Mauron= waste of time, ad hominem attacks aren't worth my time. The only helpful thing you could really do is commit suicide and save the Earth some oxygen. You have contributed nothing but bigotry, you're quite removalable.

I have told you where you belong.
U should chair the next meeting of the association of mental-handicaps.
Why am i even trading words with a gay? Your masculinity is questionable. . . . .
The thought of a woman laying next to you threatens you. . . . .All you see when u look at grapes is testicles. grin grin
Go and sort your accursed life. . . . .400 years ago, they woulda taken you to see Sigmund Freud to straighten out your screwed-up life.

MrCrackles:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

God made ADAM and EVE.
gays are fighting for ADAM and stEVE!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
Is it that inconceivable that straight people oppose bigotry when they see it?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
onye_ngbu:

Have you guys noticed that no one on this thread has come up to admit that he/she is gay.

Everyone keep saying 'not that i am gay myself but their human right should be respected'

Something is not right and I can consciously name 3 gays and a lesbo on this thread right now. Why dont you guys come out and present your greviances directly and not as straight people.

Ok ITK, Who are the gays and lesbo on this thread? lmao
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

The thought of a woman laying next to you threatens you. . . . .All you see when u look at grapes is testicles. grin grin

grin cheesy grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:13pm On Mar 12, 2009
LMFAO where's our resident crackhead Sauron to shout "NIGGER LOVER" when you need him?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

LMFAO where's our resident crackhead Sauron to shout "NIGGER LOVER" when you need him?

This resident retard won't shut his mouth.
0thello. . . . .The defender of homosexuals. . . .
Where did it go wrong for you?? U shouldn't have been left alone with Uncle Paulie. grin grin grin

Badriyyah:

Ok ITK, Who are the gays and lesbo on this thread? lmao

0thello is a flaming gay.
Intel reaching me from facebook has just confirmed it. grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On Mar 12, 2009
I believe in Zero Tolerance for homosexuality in Nigeria because I have noticed if you give these deviants an inch, they will try and take a mile plus the inch.

Jail them if you can prove they have performed any homosexual act. If they are not public with it, then they will have no problem.

And to the trash some are stating here that they are 2 consenting adults, so are incestors and yet most western countries will lock up anyone that did that.

These same western countries championing this filth will not allow polygamy. Consenting adults my black _______.

They are abnormal and if the west wants to help them, they better start researching how to cure them, the same way they have been claiming to treat paedophiles. Can't paedophiles also claim to be born that way.

A so-called paedophile that sleeps with a 14 year old girl even has a million times more claim to legitimacy than a gay person because the girl can reproduce and it is only due to our application of sense of morality that we overruled nature to not let that happen because we dictate the girl is not mature enough.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
Hmmm, for someone who hates gays, Sauron seems to know a lot about what they want, shocked shocked grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

A so-called paedophile that sleeps with a 14 year old girl even has a million times more claim to legitimacy than a gay person because the girl can reproduce and it is only due to our application of sense of morality that we overruled nature to not let that happen because we dictate the girl is not mature enough.

Please don't contribute to this topic anymore, Paedophile.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 12, 2009
To me, it is you homophobes that are gay in denial. And you are bitter too. talking about moral, then it's up to the parents to train their kids and not up to the government t infringe human right.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

Hmmm, for someone who hates gays, Sauron seems to know a lot about what they want,  shocked shocked grin grin grin cool cool

I am just well-informed about y'all evil ways.

Sagamite:

I believe in Zero Tolerance for homosexuality in Nigeria because I have noticed if you give these deviants an inch, they will try and take a mile plus the inch.

Jail them if you can prove they have performed any homosexual act. If they are not public with it, then they will have no problem.

God bless you!!!!
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

Please don't contribute to this topic anymore, Paedophile.

I am not your father.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by onyengbu1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
Badriyyah:

Ok ITK,  Who are the gays and lesbo on this thread? lmao

oya, you are number 1.

Reason= you are the only one who has constantly used the word heteros for straight people, not that its a crime but i tell a lot about you.

You claimed to be an engaged lady and thats another proof. Ask me how grin

Do you still want me to point out more of your people? its weekend, perhaps  lipsrsealed
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 12, 2009
lemme get some wine and enjoy this show
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 9:20pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

I hope you know that is the same principle the white people used to deny black people their rights.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have told you where you belong.

What you say to me means absolutely nothing.

U should chair the next meeting of the association of mental-handicaps.

Yeah I'll be in that seat next to your mother. She obviously passed on something hereditary. You might want to get a PET scan.

Why am i even trading words with a gay? Your masculinity is questionable. . . . .
You're most likely the gayer out of us two. There's plenty of evidence for that. In the next line you'll give a litmus test into the psychology of the "gay"

See what I mean? When you see vegetables and fruits you associate them with the male anatomy. Sauron you seem to be in the possession of latent gay feelings. You seem to project an overwhelming amount of hatred and sorry that is a common feature of those whom are just projecting their own mental states on to other people.

Go and sort your accursed life. . . . .400 years ago, they woulda taken you to see Sigmund Freud to straighten out your screwed-up life.

Yet again you project. You are most likely a closet "gay" Sauron. You probably realized this when your dad or uncle beat you during your childhood and took out your frustrations on the women around you,  or when you felt different when in the changing room with boys. I dunno what your life story is but I bet these generalizations have some sort of validity in your life.

God made ADAM and EVE.
gays are fighting for ADAM and stEVE!!!

God made Ad,  What!? What are you some kind of fundamentalist slowpoke?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:22pm On Mar 12, 2009
onye_ngbu:

oya, you are number 1.

Reason= you are the only one who has constantly used the word heteros for straight people, not that its a crime but i tell a lot about you.

Do you still want me to point out more of your people? its weekend, perhaps  lipsrsealed

Wow, you would have failed forensic science class in a heart beat with your lack of empirical evidence. I just happen to be the man she's engaged to.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:23pm On Mar 12, 2009
onye_ngbu:

oya, you are number 1.

LMAO, You are so funny. So what if I used the words Hetero?

I "claimed" to be engaged.lol, This is amazing. But thank you darling, I AM ENGAGED, and happy too. I am not ashamed of my sexuality, if I was gay, I would have stated it a long time ago, but i'm not. Sorry to disappoint you ehn. But don't worry, maybe I will invite you to my wedding.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:24pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

I hope you know that is the same principle the white people used to deny black people their rights.

This is one of the worst arguments I see frequently.

Debosky, how does non-acceptance homosexuality appear linked to racism? You have been guggling what Peter Thatchel and Stonewall has been feeding you to claim credibility.

One is based on superiority and the other deviancy. Completely different, non-mutual platforms.

What next? You will be comparing paedophile rights to civil rights?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 9:25pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

And to the trash some are stating here that they are 2 consenting adults, so are incestors and yet most western countries will lock up anyone that did that.

These same western countries championing this filth will not allow polygamy. Consenting adults my black _______.

They are abnormal and if the west wants to help them, they better start researching how to cure them, the same way they have been claiming to treat paedophiles. Can't paedophiles also claim to be born that way.

No one is talking about claiming here. Let us stick to Nigeria - is polygamy not allowed? Why not homosexuality then?

Paedophiles are abusing children who cannot decide for themselves, any hick who compares that to homosexuality needs to get his head examined.

Ban homosexuality today, then what next? Ban any form of sex apart from missionary. Stone the doggy style lovers and lock them up? Why stop there? MouthAction is an abomination - lock them up too!  grin

Where do you draw the line?
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by onyengbu1(m): 9:26pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

Wow,  you would have failed forensic science class in a heart beat with your lack of empirical evidence. I just happen to be the man she's engaged to.

i told you guys, see, they are all coming out now angry

more will soon claim that i am their fiancee.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by darkroll(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2009
Mauron ,Sauron or Moroon whatever that your user name is , it seems you are so afraid that if gay people are allow to live their lives you will be tempted to come out of your shell .

If  same sex love each other and get married how does it affect you? they come share apartment with you? they come your back yard to have sex ?

Let them be and let 2 consenting adults do whatever they like in bed

All the corrupt leaders  that has dent the image of the country and gave our youths no hope for the future you wont stone those to death , go the travel section of nairaland and see how many people are trying to run to  the UK(a country where same sex is allowed) ,they should stay back in their so called "HOLY NIGERIA" then  where  homosexual is a big crime whereas they all want to run to europe where is there no discrimination against sex ,, and  where the minors and voice of people are heard .
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by MrCrackles(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
grin shocked cheesy grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sauron1: 9:28pm On Mar 12, 2009
0thello:

What you say to me means absolutely nothing.

A word is enough for the wise. . . .A fool like you needs 1000.

Yeah I'll be in that seat next to your mother. She obviously passed on something hereditary. You might want to get a PET scan.

More like you will be in that seat next to the leprechaun of your grand-dad who initiated you into homosexuality.
Bloody butt-impaler. grin grin

You're most likely the gayer out of us two. There's plenty of evidence for that. In the next line you'll give a litmus test into the psychology of the "gay"

You are the heterophobic. . . . . .Fess up and letz help with ur mental re-conditioning.
0thello has slept with so many men he's HIV+. grin

See what I mean? When you see vegetables and fruits you associate them with the male anatomy. Sauron you seem to be in the possession of latent gay feelings. You seem to project an overwhelming amount of hatred and sorry that is a common feature of those whom are just projecting their own mental states on to other people.

Shut up you cunt. . . . . .
Intel says u fantasise about vegetables. . . . .Like cucumbers and bananas having unprotected sex with you. grin grin grin

Yet again you project. You are most likely a closet "gay" Sauron. You probably realized this when your dad or uncle beat you during a child,  or when you felt different when in the changing room with boys. I dunno what your life story is but I bet these generalizations have some sort of validity in your life.

For someone like you whose dad lets a gerbil up his ass, you shouldn't be in a public forum.
There's clearly a conflict of interest here. grin grin grin grin grin

God made Ad,  What!? What are you some kind of fundamentalist slowpoke?

Like i have said. . . . .u have the brain power of a pubic louse.
Do me a favour, stop sounding off like a sexually-tormented Congolese tout.

Sagamite:

I am not your father.

OUCH!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by debosky(m): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Who defines deviancy?

People have claimed that homosexuality exists in animals - in nature, so how have you confirmed it to be deviancy except by your personal religious beliefs? Why enforce those beliefs of yours on others?  undecided

Is MouthAction deviancy? Is doggy style deviancy? Is liking boobs more than ass deviancy? What is deviancy?

A child cannot decide or make a reasonable judgment - that is clear cut. You should not engage in relations with someone without their valid permission or consent, that is standard. Anything else being used as a standard for setting sexual behaviour is nothing but overreaching of government powers.

Homosexuals are not popular in Nigeria and are isolated from mainstream society. It remains a MORAL issue and should not be converted into a LEGAL one, unless they try to IMPOSE their beliefs on others.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by 0thello: 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
Sagamite:

This is one of the worst arguments I see frequently.

Debosky, how does non-acceptance homosexuality appear linked to racism? You have been guggling what Peter Thatchel and Stonewall has been feeding you to claim credibility.

One is based on superiority and the other deviancy. Completely different, non-mutual platforms.

What next? You will be comparing paedophile rights to civil rights?

Actually his argument was perfect in its form. It is a perfectly valid analogy.

One is based on superiority because the NORM was that blacks were inferior. However the NORM changed when the attitudes towards the label changed. It's amazing that someone like yourself cannot see that,

Labelling homosexuality as deviancy is just another ways of calling it "inferior" in which case you are claiming superiority. It's very simple.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:29pm On Mar 12, 2009
onye_ngbu:

i told you guys, see, they are all coming out now angry

more will soon claim that i am their fiancee.

Awwwwwwwwww, did that destroy your lesbian Fantasy? Sorry O. Go and find another person. grin
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by NINETOFIVE(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
If majority of Nigerians are in favour of the law, where is the problem coming from? Why must the minority be the ones enforcing their wishes in a democracy?

Majority of whites in the racist West were for hanging Negroes. Does that make it just?

Gay people are not enforcing anything on anyone, they only want to be left alone without mad people calling for their heads just for being the way they
are.

The issue and the idea of a comparison between being Black and being gay in itself is quite recondite, you start to wonder whether those that do it actually thinks from their well screwed bottom or probably a mere ribald jive, Is not like you are going to wake up one day and say dad I have a confession to make, am a Negro, the minimum requirement to get into an argument or a discourse of this nature is simple application of logic.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Sagamite(m): 9:30pm On Mar 12, 2009
debosky:

No one is talking about claiming here. Let us stick to Nigeria - is polygamy not allowed? Why not homosexuality then?

Paedophiles are abusing children who cannot decide for themselves, any hick who compares that to homosexuality needs to get his head examined.

Ban homosexuality today, then what next? Ban any form of sex apart from missionary. Stone the doggy style lovers and lock them up? Why stop there? MouthAction is an abomination - lock them up too!  grin

Where do you draw the line?

Paedophiles have an abnormal sexual desire. It does not take a genius to note this is the same platform on which homosexuality is comparable.

Why would you see women with all the beauty on earth and yet you want to di*ck a 4 year old child or another man.

We draw the line at normality blend with nature.
Re: Homosexuals Storm National Assembly by Badriyyah(f): 9:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
AH, See Sauron confessing O.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Gani Audu In Certificate Forgery Case - ADP Accuses Ize-Iyamu’s Running Mate / Boko-Haram Spokesman Abu Qaqa Killed? / Lagos Police Vows To Stop New #EndSARS Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.