Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (53493 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 21, 2015
lefulefu:

i know say if nah u e happen to na pestle u go dey break the guy head cheesy

Lols. that, and I'll show the boy wat he's missing undecided in fact I won't waste my time on him, they are many yummy fishes in the sea.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

Lols. that, and I'll show the boy wat he's missing undecided in fact I won't waste my time on him, they are many yummy fishes in the sea.
true dat cheesy
many ice fish and tilapia fish plenty for river ooo cheesy
*in b/w*
nice DP.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 21, 2015
When we fail to get that thing which we desire, frustration and depression sets in.
Peeps are opining that she's foolish for wanting to end her life because her boyfriend left her.
Well, if you haven't been in a disastrous situation then you won't know how downcast an ill situation can make one feel. It will compare you to do things you wouldn't do if you were alright.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 21, 2015
lefulefu:
true dat cheesy many ice fish and tilapia fish plenty for river ooo cheesy *in b/w* nice DP.
yeah. thanks, same : - )
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Humblebloke(m): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2015
So. When she dies...... What exactly is goin to changeundecided
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by arabbunkum: 7:23am On Jul 21, 2015
At her age, she should be worrying about how to make First Class in school, not about the sweetness of a dick.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by kingwhiz(m): 7:38am On Jul 21, 2015
YourMain:
Hahahaha. See life.

hello Hajia....

I would like to know you please... whatsaap: 08063292093
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Islie: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2015
Cc lalasticlala let take it to promise landgringrin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by bluntspade: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
must u talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by tintingz(m): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2015
booked
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Hammefeez: 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
Dear God, LETTER OF REQUEST FOR QUEST I am a Nigerian with above moniker, I hereby request for your grace, glory and glamour to outshine all and every enemy of my life, either physical or spiritual. My taste is high and i know You have what it takes to make them available for me without suffering or waiting too long. I need them now I need, money, money and money plus good health, success, glory, protection and ability to stay under your guildiance and ability to be first to comment. I want you to force Moderators make one of my Topics front page things. Amen I'm glad because you've answered my request. Thank you

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by An2elect2(f): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
For??

a nigerian man

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by smudge2079(m): 8:29am On Jul 21, 2015
stupid little gal
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by yahmohy27: 8:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Nigeria is full of miserable stories well that's her destiny and can never be changed
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by sunnyuche1(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2015
zyzx1:
This 18 year old girl drank half a bottle of sniper (a popular insecticide) after her boyfriend ended their relationship. According to Aisha Yesufu who shared the story on twitter, she said the young girl is currently on admission and that doctors say her heart has now been affected by the poisonous substance. The supposed boyfriend who jilted her had to be called in and is seen in the photos consoling her.

this one go go turn lesbian nw sad

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Brugo(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2015
It's a man's world. grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by amanze15(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
18 year old hmmmm na her mate dey collect noble peace prize grin angry nonsense
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Too much of Indian films and telemundo.....

Ode
Remember dat yr my ex threat to take her life bcoz I traveled.. U nebba shee somthing grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Picaxo(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
Is that y u almost twisted your neck in an attempt to pop out your booty?

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by vRendoh(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
shocked angry grin shocked shocked shocked cool shocked cool shocked angry.

grin.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ode

Telemundo things grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by maduxs: 8:33am On Jul 21, 2015
good
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Shame on her.... sad

Her mates dey CLASSROOM learning and planning for a better FUTURE. She dey BEDROOM killing herself ignorantly sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by nikkiking(m): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Horlawoomey:

Ode
grin grin grin Oga u de vex oooo, too much of telemudo
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by kemlily(f): 8:34am On Jul 21, 2015
Good radiant to bad rubbish grin grin

Don't waste your life girl over nothing

Igbe ma n sele (shit happens) lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by nochildsplay(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2015
Like REALLY shocked
That girl must be cray cray in the head..

Luv ko, rough ni
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2015
Well..... what a pity.. But some should tell her to focus on her future instead on some worthless, insignificant fellow....
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by tolustx(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

Am sure the boy took her V.
what's d meaning of that "V"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.