Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (53495 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by freeage7(m): 9:03am On Jul 21, 2015
Stupid girl (Juliet), sugar dey the guy kini ni? Very funny...guy, u too no try nah, after u don drain the young girl oil tire u won come waka abi? Iranu.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!

All becos you've been dating Agberos, touts etc. The day you come in contact with a cool, sleekishly looking and responsible dude, i bet if you wont do even the worst if he tries dumping you.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by tobiadebolas(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
This na just pure stupidity. enough breakups could still happen in her life time...so madam go dey drink poison every time. ....The babe should wise up....life goes on....and if she can't handle the cons of a relationship she has no business been in a relationship.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by eluquenson(m): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Silly girl tongue
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 9:06am On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:
Mumu girl, 2 years from now she'll be the one to dump him.

experience.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by teryorluv(f): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2015
See the guy she wantd to kill herself for

Its luv but d gurl is too young for taking such a drastic step

Thank God she s alive
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2015
Electronzeez:

Telemundo things grin grin grin grin grin

Don't mind them, as if our fore fathers and mothers have not been falling in love before.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by KingKuntaVart: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2015
Mehn if i loss a 600bn contract i can commit suicide, if a girl dumps me, i go drink nd smoke weed fuuucccckkkk an ashawo wake up the next day and am over it.... i open my bbm facebook etc... and ask the next girl out and am back in the dating business... anyway all this nah super story because i get them plenty, wen one waka i laff replace am back that same day...
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Oketwin(m): 9:11am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
all. dis na ranting wen e. touch u gbese ni go b ur name
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

So so so stew PID of the girl and any guy who does the same because of a girl.. what kinda love is that.

Am sure the boy took her V.

it's called ROMEO and JULIET. only in this one we don't know what will become of him
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by marriedvirgin: 9:13am On Jul 21, 2015
issues of the heart are supposed to be dealt with cautiously when it concerns adolescents.That's why parents need to be friends with their children and by so doing they can be able to know what is going on in a child's life.Please parents don't just deliver your children and leave them on their own or leave them for the house girl to watch over them.Parents should always be in the lives of their children coz its very important.You have to know when your child starts dating and what kind of activities are taking place in the dating.You can only know if you are a friend to your child.

U2008:
Na wa for dis kind love ooo
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by princealexndre(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2015
WTF on top guy wey no fine.....as she don die now...na heaven she de go? God will did i send yhu message..
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Adaeze003(f): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2015
Misplaced priority of today's youth... 18 years!!!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by SeunSpy(m): 9:15am On Jul 21, 2015
grin grin SNIPER no dey kill again nahw....come go hug transformer grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by phenol33(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

So so so stew PID of the girl and any guy who does the same because of a girl.. what kinda love is that.

Am sure the boy took her V.
i know u have not loved someone so dearly.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by beadayme(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2015
una sure say this one commit suicide like this cos i dey c astimin and parasitne for front
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by petkoffDrake(m): 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
l disbelief this story!
its just to counter d oda thread of a guy that drank rat posing cos of a babe.
can't u all see d guy is laughing/smiling? its a set-up pics

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2015
delectablegyal:

experience.

Lolzz, not really but she may likely dump him for another guy. C'mon you're a girl......you know how we roll
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Kossyne(m): 9:19am On Jul 21, 2015
kemlily:
Goodradiant to bad rubbish grin grin

Don't waste your life girl over nothing

Igbe ma n sele (shit happens) lipsrsealed

Riddance.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 21, 2015
She doesn't know she'd get worse after death.where she been wan die go sef ?#smh.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by emmanator(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2015
if only she had big sist or frnds 2 learn from, but most girls r used 2 d system cos dey started as early as 14yrs old so by 18 der will be no heart left. dat boy get mind o after he break d heart him still go pack d pieces or him tink say film him dey act,anytin happen he go take d oda half snipe himself 2 . I have a feeling I've seen dis movie b4. .
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
Relax! No matter how many dudes u've come across with in life.... That very day when u meet one dude! And he takes u off the zenith bars when ur love for him blazes higher than ur very own imagination!...and just when u tot its the right time to slip through the wedding day and he tells u "stories".... You'll do much more than "committing" this said suicide.
But it's not ur portion indeed....
Don't blame the little girl coz u're not in her position to see what she felt and what she's going through... The promises he made, the dreams she had and everything they shared together makin the future a brighter one for her and all of a sudden he dumps her.... Perhaps, She couldn't take it... Perhaps she had nobody to confide on, perhaps she saw herself dying already, perhaps she couldn't withsatnd the heartbreaking, the heart throbbing whenever she hears his name! I wouldn't say much.... But this is feelings and emotions! It kills if not properly managed!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by loomer: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
She neva wan die, she for drink the full bottle.

Oloshi
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by richard870(m): 9:27am On Jul 21, 2015
lumzybo:
Many are MAD buh few are ROAMING.

She need to me checked mentally
Bros, u sure u 're not part of the 'Many'
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2015
Oyind17:

Lolzz, not really but she may likely dump him for another guy. C'mon you're a girl......you know how we roll

i guess the guy is her secondary sch luv and perhaps she newly graduated from secondary school.

2years indeed. By that time she go don dey university, her eyes go open.

Na that time she go tell am "i'm in class, m very busy, call me bk later" even though she is in the canteen devouring fried rice.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by boma95(f): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2015
No man is worth dying for sad
#thingsi'llteachmydaugther cry angry
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2015
Akkord4gov:

Yesterday,it was a psychopath man,now a girl of just 18.These kind news we wake to read everyday isnt just encouraging.Am scared to love oooo grin

I sent u a pm,yet to receive a reply from u...

Lol. I'm sure there are other priorities before love.

I actually didn't get your pm. .
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ikescope: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

GOD!!! pls come quickly!

Na ur type go cry for heartbreak 4 ur closet like say d whole world revolves around it and come outside dey form odeshi tongue

1st time to find person trouble on dis forum grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ushmoney: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
Which drug dem won giv her na.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Chibaby87(f): 9:32am On Jul 21, 2015
If 18yrs girl can this, what do she want us to do then!! #Heart break. Com#
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 21, 2015
zyzx1:
This 18 year old girl drank half a bottle of sniper (a popular insecticide) after her boyfriend ended their relationship. According to Aisha Yesufu who shared the story on twitter, she said the young girl is currently on admission and that doctors say her heart has now been affected by the poisonous substance. The supposed boyfriend who jilted her had to be called in and is seen in the photos consoling her.

Xtupid girl!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by butterflyy(f): 9:34am On Jul 21, 2015
People like ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ don't pity people like her. There are better ways t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ catch a rat. Mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.