Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (53496 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ModiKen(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!

Simple thing, she is young and stupid.

If she had met her creator, she would give that shiity reason for returning before her time. Smh angry
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by ovobe1(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
what a sad incidence....!!! but girls should mind how they rely to be giving their whole heart on men, than God instead.... sorry shaa!!!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by lumzybo: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
richard870:
Bros, u sure u 're not part of the 'Many'

It's only a mad fellow that wuld act stupidly.

I can't even think it let alone do. Life is sweet abeg
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by lampardizik(m): 12:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
De ja vu all over NL threads
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Anamachi3(m): 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2015
You even know watin dey pass me.........we don see many silly love stories. Me sef get my own. I almost took my life cos of a guy when I was about her age.[/quote] undecided[quote author=Oyind17 post=36113696]
And @dat age u were always busy viewing philipine movies abi and thought dat love is always smooth?
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Pakingzzz(m): 1:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items?
You can sell that item for a good price. There's a platform I am going to tell you that will advertise your unused item, and in no time you will start receiving calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering, what kind of unused item can u sell on that platform right?
Here's the crux of the matter. Statics have shown that there are some people out there who are desperately in need of that item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell those items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Anamachi3:
You even know watin dey pass me.........we don see many silly love stories. Me sef get my own. I almost took my life cos of a guy when I was about her age. undecided
And @dat age u were always busy viewing philipine movies abi and thought dat love is always smooth?

Na who be this?
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
bluntspade:
must u talk
must u quote me animal

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. E don do... After nw u will be tellin ur fiance he is d love of ur life
I can say that, hell I can even buy a house for him.. buh suicide is nt in my dictionary pls.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
tombravo:
im sure you havnt fallen in fallen in love.... at all. buh nice post...that's how its "post" to be. thanks to Omarion
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Janelle07(f): 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Guys been breaking hearts since 1415...take heart dear ...learn to love with your head not your heart.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2015
4stylz:

When a guy drank Pioson; You didn't call the girl a piece of trash, You girls always feel guys should worship the ground you walk on... change ur ways ok
go fvck a mad woman. first of all I didn't even see that thread! second of all, u guys feel dat a girl's world must end bkus uve left her maybe when ur own daughter commits suicide bkus of a boy, u'll clap for her. goat

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
RedBenson:

All becos you've been dating Agberos, touts etc. The day you come in contact with a cool, sleekishly looking and responsible dude, i bet if you wont do even the worst if he tries dumping you.

what a bastard. when ur gf dumps u, go ahead and commit suicide undecided it will even be better, at least the amount of madmen in this world will reduce. monkey
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
foxxynik:

Relax! No matter how many dudes u've come across with in life.... That very day when u meet one dude! And he takes u off the zenith bars when ur love for him blazes higher than ur very own imagination!...and just when u tot its the right time to slip through the wedding day and he tells u "stories".... You'll do much more than "committing" this said suicide.
But it's not ur portion indeed....
Don't blame the little girl coz u're not in her position to see what she felt and what she's going through... The promises he made, the dreams she had and everything they shared together makin the future a brighter one for her and all of a sudden he dumps her.... Perhaps, She couldn't take it... Perhaps she had nobody to confide on, perhaps she saw herself dying already, perhaps she couldn't withsatnd the heartbreaking, the heart throbbing whenever she hears his name! I wouldn't say much.... But this is feelings and emotions! It kills if not properly managed!

na me u dey type all these one for abeg carry ur novel go one side. mtchew
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
eroticangelina only u?
see as u jus dey fight dem left,right and center cheesy.hope u wear bullet proof ooo grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 4stylz: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
go fvck a mad woman. first of all I didn't even see that thread! second of all, u guys feel dat a girl's world must end bkus uve left her maybe when ur own daughter commits suicide bkus of a boy, u'll clap for her. goat

Go back to school b4 I address you
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

what a bastard. when ur gf dumps u, go ahead and commit suicide undecided it will even be better, at least the amount of madmen in this world will reduce. monkey

I dont blame you. Stuupidd girls like you who just started fuccking/succking diccks just yesterday always behave the way you do. I should've avoided quoting the girlfriend of an agbero who smokes sk in combination with kaikai.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by obinna1984(m): 2:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

That boy Betta not ever leave her.

So so so stew PID of the girl and any guy who does the same because of a girl.. what kinda love is that.

but u wont blame her but for really she went to far for that

Am sure the boy took her V.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Tolu1034(m): 2:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
I see that as nonsense, #localgirl#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 2kris(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
see as these gal dey use talk ohhh.why should God come quickly...if u don tire u no go die..#no offense
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
Small girls of nowadays.
Let us pray for them.
One was once calling me more than 90 times a day and even when I reported to the police, they just ignored her. And two years on, she is still saying she will be my wife even as second wife. That if I don't marry her, she will kill herself.
Many of their parents have failed to be good examples to their daughters when I know mothers who dance shoki and bend down low with their daughters.
Let us pray for them.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Cutehector(m): 2:21pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I can say that, hell I can even buy a house for him.. buh suicide is nt in my dictionary pls.
I knw.... I guess she was really tempted by the devil..
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Orikinla(m): 2:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
Janelle07:
Guys been breaking hearts since 1415...take heart dear ...learn to love with your head not your heart.
Guys have been breaking hearts since 1415 or since the cave man? grin
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
4stylz:

Go back to school b4 I address you

well, newsflash! I don't need ur addressing. hungry dog.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
That girl needs beta flogging!! All these wor-wor girls sef!!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
RedBenson:

I dont blame you. Stuupidd girls like you who just started fuccking/succking diccks just yesterday always behave the way you do. I should've avoided quoting the girlfriend of an agbero who smokes sk in combination with kaikai.

eyha, did dat hurt u sorry, I was jx saying the truth, bastard. yeah u should have avoided quoting me, cos u are so below, for me to even consider talking to u. wat a very useless man. undecided so ur gfs and concubines smoke weed?? no wonder u behave lyk a mentally deranged animal, its communicable.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
2kris:
see as these gal dey use talk ohhh.why should God come quickly...if u don tire u no go die..#no offense

who is this ugly one sef abeg quit quoting me.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Tex42(m): 2:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
Mtchwww! Rubbish!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 2kris(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

second hand material.u better go and marry
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 2kris(m): 2:52pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

second hand material.u better go and marry ..with all the abortion u have done before its too late
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

eyha, did dat hurt u sorry, I was jx saying the truth, bastard. yeah u should have avoided quoting me, cos u are so below, for me to even consider talking to u. wat a very useless man. undecided so ur gfs and concubines smoke weed?? no wonder u behave lyk a mentally deranged animal, its communicable.

erotically, iddiotically pathetically.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unmarried Ladies Plead With Borno Government To Help Them Find Husbands. Photos / UNIPORT Students Turn Romeo & Juliet For Valentine (Photos) / "My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.