Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) (53499 Views)

My Boyfriend Dumped Me Because I Was A Virgin, Pretty Lady Recounts / Girl's Explanation After Boyfriend Caught Her In Bed With Another Man / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by richard870(m): 2:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
lumzybo:

It's only a mad fellow that wuld act stupidly.

I can't even think it let alone do. Life is sweet abeg
undecided
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
"Attempts Suicide"

FTFY.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
2kris:
second hand material.u better go and marry ..with all the abortion u have done before its too late

oh pls undecided I know ur mum(if she's even still alive) has had thousands of abortions and sadly couldn't abort u due to heavy financial problems, buh pls chill out and stop throwing ur pent up life frustration on me, ok? good smiley
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Is she fvcking stoopid?!??! She wants to end her life because of a shitttty useless piece of trashhhh!!!?!! undecided mehn some girls are sick in the head!!

the last thing I would do is think abt(not even commit) committing suicide bkus of a 'boy' like seriously!?

GOD!!! pls come quickly!
shittty useless piece of trashhhhhhh.? U are going too far.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 4stylz: 3:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

well, newsflash! I don't need ur addressing. hungry dog.

Hey bitch.. Shut up, I have better things to do than writing you..
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by dyabman(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Pure love + Silliness
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by suzzy16(f): 3:45pm On Jul 21, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Love is indeed blind. If I must be shallow, that boy is not even worth holding breath for imo. She needs to toughen up if she intends to make it to 21. Plenty of heartbreak where that one came from grin

lol,abi o
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by slenjaman(m): 3:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
[quote author=zyzx1 post=36101457]This 18 year old girl drank half a bottle of sniper (a popular insecticide) after her boyfriend ended their relationship.

I will rather kill myself than committing suicide.... What a world of wonder....
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by free37: 4:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Olaone1: 4:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by charlesucheh(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Stupidest girl ever liveth
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am sure the boy took her V. [/quote]U be girl. I cannt doubt ur statement
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2015
Smh. It's like something's in the water.

Be sure to stay away from poison, sharp objects, pieces of rope, and depressing music when you're cruising through heartbreak lane, folks. It's not the end of the world.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

na me u dey type all these one for abeg carry ur novel go one side. mtchew
You sound unintelligent to me and u're a kid!.... Just swerve!
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by 2kris(m): 10:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
EroticAngelina:

oh pls undecided I know ur mum(if she's even still alive) has had thousands of abortions and sadly couldn't abort u due to heavy financial problems, buh pls chill out and stop throwing ur pent up life frustration on me, ok? good smiley
with the heavy makeup u put to cover the rinkles on ur face ...he still didnt want to # while him dey use u cure conji any time him want chop puna
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by suzzy16(f): 12:14am On Jul 22, 2015
ModiKen:

Simple thing, she is young and stupid.

If she had met her creator, she would give that shiity reason for returning before her time. Smh angry
imagine,becos of one man dat maybe on top of a woman right now
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by suzzy16(f): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2015
Janelle07:
Guys been breaking hearts since 1415...take heart dear ...learn to love with your head not your heart.
I'm telling u,guys re wicked
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by emmansus(f): 12:46am On Jul 22, 2015
Seasonal firm prt 1 nd 2. Humm d guy na the antagonist while the girl na the protagonist that's a nice literature pls we need more
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by seun70(m): 6:34am On Jul 22, 2015
This surpasses agape love.

1 Like

Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by bluntspade: 7:18am On Jul 23, 2015
EroticAngelina:
must u quote me animal
your father is the animal.
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Smh. It's like something's in the water.

Be sure to stay away from poison, sharp objects, pieces of rope, and depressing music when you're cruising through heartbreak lane, folks. It's not the end of the world.
if someone suffers heartbreak make im play end of the world by skeeter davies cheesy
Re: 18 Year Old Girl Tries To Commit Suicide After Boyfriend Dumped Her (photos) by Bigsteve121(m): 7:26pm On Nov 19, 2016
Eeya poor girl just becoz of one goat she wan kill herself, I can never do that to someone if I am in a relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"My Cook, My ATM" Pre-Wedding Photo / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” / Young Girls Selling Virginity To Rich Businessmen Now Big Business! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.