Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450600 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by kingphilip(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2015
when you said the next update would be the last I was imaging how that will be possible but you proved beyond reasonable doubt that you know your onion.. never seem like it was rushed and it had a beautiful ending too.

nice story BTW and thanks for sharing

expecting another piece of urs soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by leahcimzil: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2015
HAPPILY EVER AFTERS DON'T JUST WORK FOR ME. NICE PIECE THO

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Essyprity(f): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Wow! That ends it. Let these chatter boxes carry their unending exchange to another seemingly- not-so-active thread. Nice one bros.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by DVMtuppence(m): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Weldone mattkent, God bless u bro.....am sure going to miss dis thread
donkross1
dandypearl
Heemah
sageez
demmy66
maggiluvly
essyprity
bamilizy.........................luv u all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by demmy66: 9:54am On Dec 09, 2015
wooow mattkent... i'm still searching for the right adjective to quantify this story... i feel no word can quantify. i love how you summarised life in your 2nd to last episode.. Your story has opened us all to understand and view life from different perspectives and we shoukd he mindful on the decisions we take and how it affects us.. sometimes, we have no power to change it though... infact i am walking down to mainframe and tade ogidan to give them this script as the rightful owner of this masterpiece(winks)..
NOTE: i want to specially thank my sweetueart before before heemah who brought and abandoned me here... its life anyways.. Also throwing my shout out to everyone on this thread.. its nice reading your commenta.. i smiled.. frowned.. laugh n learnt from you all.. cheers till we meet again on another epic thread in this section... long live literature section. ..long live nairaland..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by demmy66: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2015
DVMtuppence:
donkross1
dandypearl
Heemah
sageez
demmy66
maggiluvly
essyprity
GODBLESS YOU BRO.. MY NAIRALAND FAMILY...
Re: Behind Her Veil by demmy66: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2015
donkross1:
all right na. See you der.

Sageez, Afz9095, dandypearl, heemah, Djhack1, DVMtuppence, Mj45, calmdove, maggielovely, damyem, demmy66, labaski oya make let's go there.
donkross1...thank yoy bro... even harrysong no share booz n drinks reach you... will av to forward your name to senate..so they can approve you as the national assembly bartender... trust me
Re: Behind Her Veil by labaski(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Mattkent, you're really good at what you do. more grease to ur elbow dear. when you start a new story, pls holla 'Labaski'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by sirAmeh(m): 12:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Great job! You are going places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2015
DandyPearl:
YeeeepAaa! So I missed this much? Dis my body wey no Well no good ooo. Heemah, donkross1 sageez, calmdove, maggielovely all of una no do tooo well too.
Swry dear, its bin a while 4 me too, hw z ur health nw?

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
Maggielovely:
Swry dear, its bin a while 4 me too, hw z ur health nw?
thanks sweethrt I'm better now
Re: Behind Her Veil by virtuedagirl(f): 2:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
lovely story with a lovely ending,more inspiration sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Abuklaw(m): 6:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
The end of this novella brought emotions I have been veiling to fore. I can't believe the ever strong me almost shed tears. This is a wonderful end that keeps me fantasising if some things can just happen at this critical moment and change the story forever.

Thank you mattkent for helping me emotionally through the words in your last updates. Now, I affirm that we are subject to destiny and can do little to change the tide of our life ocean.

To all avid readers who followed from the beginning to the end and those who joined midway, Life is full of unconnected dots that only make sense to the writer (God) but one day we shall get it right and make perfect sense of today's mystery.

My shout out to my friend sadiq who has gone into exile. Your zeenat complained that you are not treating her like queen she is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by m003: 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
bro your story is not good not better and not best its beyond extraordinary, kudos....... more ink to your pen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
DVMtuppence:
donkross1
dandypearl
Heemah
sageez
demmy66
maggiluvly
essyprity
love u too bro, remember to give me a mention in any interesting thread u find on NL
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Wow! what a perfect story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2015
Mj45:
Come oh, Oga MattKent so u are Sadiq? I mean the last lines of this story insinuates that u are indeed Sadiq.
THANK U for this wonderful book. I m very proud of u and ur success with this work.

wink

Thanks bro. u guys made it a success.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
romzey:
Wow! All I can say is wow!
You are good bruv! When Sadiq died I felt really sad and disappointed but you turned it around and ended it well.
Your written hausa is funny though. Do you really know how to speak hausa or there's someone interpreting for you before you write?
I pray for more inspiration, your gift and talent will take you places.

I understand and speak it fairly.... but someone helped with the one I used in d story.

Thanks.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2015
demmy66:
wooow mattkent... i'm still searching for the right adjective to quantify this story... i feel no word can quantify. i love how you summarised life in your 2nd to last episode.. Your story has opened us all to understand and view life from different perspectives and we shoukd he mindful on the decisions we take and how it affects us.. sometimes, we have no power to change it though... infact i am walking down to mainframe and tade ogidan to give them this script as the rightful owner of this masterpiece(winks)..
NOTE: i want to specially thank my sweetueart before before heemah who brought and abandoned me here... its life anyways.. Also throwing my shout out to everyone on this thread.. its nice reading your commenta.. i smiled.. frowned.. laugh n learnt from you all.. cheers till we meet again on another epic thread in this section... long live literature section. ..long live nairaland..

Thanks bro. Really appreciate you guys.
Re: Behind Her Veil by HelenBee(f): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2015
DVMtuppence:
donkross1
dandypearl
Heemah
sageez
demmy66
maggiluvly
essyprity
So,u won't miss me?? Issorait!

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by HelenBee(f): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
Thank God I was patient enough,I'd have miss something so lovely like that. Lemme thank my roomie Queenbetsy for telling me about the story. I also thank you mattkent for not disappointing us...may God lift you higher!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Jaytoy(f): 9:20pm On Dec 09, 2015
Will miss u mattkent and Donkross1. U guys are d best. Pls mattkent when u are about writing another story please inform us. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
Jaytoy:
Will miss u mattkent and Donkross1. U guys are d best. Pls mattkent when u are about writing another story please inform us. Thanks

embarassed will miss you more brodaly.

demmy66:
donkross1...thank yoy bro... even harrysong no share booz n drinks reach you... will av to forward your name to senate..so they can approve you as the national assembly bartender... trust me

Demmy of life grin gon miss you bruh #nohomo

DVMtuppence:
donkross1
dandypearl
Heemah
sageez
demmy66
maggiluvly
essyprity

One Love, One Pack, One family..... Chop knuckle gboo.
Re: Behind Her Veil by jacy67(f): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nice! The story is worth the wait. Am just breaking from my comfort zone of being a ghost reader. Matkent, you did justice to this story. Like I said before, your work will announce you. More inspiration bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by hujaj: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2015
So as in eh. The story don end be that?
I'm a mute reader though but you really done a great job. Wish you more mobile to ur knowledge bro.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by hujaj: 12:38am On Dec 10, 2015
So as in eh. The story don end be that?
I'm a mute reader though but you really done a great job. Wish you more mobile to ur knowledge bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by ayomidimej: 1:36am On Dec 10, 2015
Amazing story

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by ysadiq(m): 9:13am On Dec 10, 2015
Abuklaw:
The end of this novella brought emotions I have been veiling to fore. I can't believe the ever strong me almost shed tears. This is a wonderful end that keeps me fantasising if some things can just happen at this critical moment and change the story forever.

Thank you mattkent for helping me emotionally through the words in your last updates. Now, I affirm that we are subject to destiny and can do little to change the tide of our life ocean.

To all avid readers who followed from the beginning to the end and those who joined midway, Life is full of unconnected dots that only make sense to the writer (God) but one day we shall get it right and make perfect sense of today's mystery.

My shout out to my friend sadiq who has gone into exile. Your zeenat complained that you are not treating her like queen she is.
How has been you and studies. Finally through and looking forward to meeting you at The Crocodile City.
Re: Behind Her Veil by abossedey(f): 10:58am On Dec 10, 2015
Matkent, wow I doff my hat for you, seriously am speechless, that was good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by praiselin: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
@Matkent Double twale for you... Pls give me ur number I need to jus speak with you. I rarelybread stories on Nairaland but i jus tried ur story and I loved it coz it was devoid of Romance ,sex and thats more reasonbibfell in love with ur story. Also ur dimension was superb... You made my reading worth it. This is my number 09025940319. Pls call me I will like to be your friend. Your number1 fan. Dr Mandy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by bobby5o5(m): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wow this is the only Story on Nairaland that made me cry yap am very emotional and this Story men it will take you places try publishing it you are the best KENT

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by remiseyi(m): 5:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
LOVE THIS...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.