Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450530 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2015
JojoBlue:
Such an amazing story mattkent ...very inspiring. I really loved every minute of it. Thank you

Thanks dear
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Marineremmanson:
pls mattkent do publish it i want hardware then video

I dunno abt d video cheesy

let's just see how it will go. Thanks.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2015
fiyah:
Wow. Finally! I missed a lot while away sha. I would be waiting for the published copy nw.... M really rating dis d best book I read in 2015

Tnx sis. That's a whole lot of rating.
Re: Behind Her Veil by DzTzl(f): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2015
Mattkent you did a wonderful job, I read ds story in a day & bliv I didn't respond to any mail while I was at it! Thumbs up bro!! U did justice to this write up, Looking forward to reading your write ups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by emerald18(f): 9:25pm On Dec 12, 2015
wow! Finally..love this story like kilode..i dof my cap for oga mattkent..you are indeed a genius...more ink to ur pen.....you are good in wat you do..i tuale for you.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
DzTzl:
Mattkent you did a wonderful job, I read ds story in a day & bliv I didn't respond to any mail while I was at it! Thumbs up bro!! U did justice to this write up, Looking forward to reading your write ups

Tanx dear!
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2015
emerald18:
wow! Finally..love this story like kilode..i dof my cap for oga mattkent..you are indeed a genius...more ink to ur pen.....you are good in wat you do..i tuale for you.....

Tnx a lot.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Adegokedamisky(f): 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2015
Wow I must comment on dis, mattkent u re d man dat was superb!! Thumbs up 2 u man... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 13, 2015
Adegokedamisky:
Wow I must comment on dis, mattkent u re d man dat was superb!! Thumbs up 2 u man... wink

Thanks dear wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2015
heemah:
Hello famz!!!!! Gonna miss you all... Mattkent, when will u start another story?
am gonna miss u too

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
jesus! please bless this guy. i doff my hat for you o! nice ending. i didnt cry or get wet eyes tho. i dnt get emotional over lovey lovey. nice one bro. somebody, give him airtel 2k airtime for subscription. sharparly sharparly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by youngseraph(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2015
finished d most enchanting story on nairaland. kudos to Kent my guy. bt I hav been idle can anyone suggest any oda gud story on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by kingphilip(m): 8:42am On Dec 14, 2015
youngseraph:
finished d most enchanting story on nairaland. kudos to Kent my guy. bt I hav been idle can anyone suggest any oda gud story on nairaland?

the complete assassin by kayemjay
an evening with Eva by kayemjay too
Re: Behind Her Veil by ernie98(f): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2015
*sniffs*what a happy endin,i love happy ending....u're gud bro walai u're too much.....lot of kiss 4 u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by ernie98(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
*sniffs*what a happy endin,i love happy ending....u're gud bro walai u're too much.....lot of kisses 4 u
Re: Behind Her Veil by m003: 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2015
kingphilip:

the complete assassin by kayemjay
an evening with Eva by kayemjay too
one of the best stories on NL
Re: Behind Her Veil by daslad(f): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2015
I seriously love every bit of this story. There was no dull moment from its beginning to the end. It's the best story so far on this trend as far as I'm concerned.God bless you and your ministry in Jesus name.
But Mattent can we get another one asap? Seriously waiting pls.
Wishing you & your family a merry xmas and new year in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Olaxtra: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2015
Woah!!! grin grin
Nice work bro.

#repBayeroUniversityKano

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Mutdam(m): 8:54am On Dec 17, 2015
This story is indeed one of the best story I ever read in my life. I commend your intellectual capacity to deliver such a uniqueness story. All this while have busy reading your story without comment. Pls permit me to apologize for that unprecedented attitude, its unintentional. I really envisaged to meet you in person to drink from the blossom of your knowledge. More grace to your elbow and pls endeavor to make this write-up publicized. Am Adediji Wasiu and I just want to make #commonsense [/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Izyyblaze(f): 6:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mutdam:
This story is indeed one of the best story I ever read in my life. I commend your intellectual capacity to deliver such a uniqueness story. All this while have busy reading your story without comment. Pls permit me to apologize for that unprecedented attitude, its unintentional. I really envisaged to meet you in person to drink from the blossom of your knowledge. More grace to your elbow and pls endeavor to make this write-up publicized. Am Adediji Wasiu and I just want to make #commonsense [/color]
hmmm...it is a 'wa' to u
Re: Behind Her Veil by Damyem(f): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mattkent!!!!!!! Am short of words. I dnt evn knw wat 2 say. Evwi1 has said it all. U knw 'speechless!!! Dats d way i feel,d way u make me feel. Finaly stori ended. I must say u blow my mind. Tnx to u. More wisdom n knowledge to ur mind n brains to bring out more of dis n beta 1cz. Muah swthrt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Marshalees10(m): 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2015
ernie98:
*sniffs*thanks a great deal
Ur welcome dear!
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
Ding ding. Hollaaaa people. Gather round, have got news.

Today is Mattkent's birthday... Let's all drop our birthday wishes and if you wanna send him a gift, send it through me.

Party time people. Free drinks
Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
Make una tell em rest too jaare.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
donkross1:

Today is Mattkent's birthday... Let's all drop our birthday wishes and if you wanna send him a gift, send it through me.

Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
why my name no dey dere, better modify and put my name.
happy birthday mattkent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Afz9095(m): 5:51pm On Dec 22, 2015
donkross1:

Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
Happy birthday mattkent llnp

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Sageez(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
donkross1:

Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
happy birthday Mattkent. Wishing u greater birthdays

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Bamilizy(f): 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2015
Happy birthday mattkent

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by Mutdam(m): 8:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Happy birthday mattkent. As you clock another age today you shall not found wanted when its time for your glory to sprout like rainwater. May all be good and all your dreams and aspiration come through.Happy belated birthday the most outstanding writer.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
donkross1:

Heemah
DandyPearl
Damyem
Afz9095
Sageez
Maggielovely
Mutdam
Olaxtra
Daslad
M003
Ernie98
Kingphillip
Youngseraph
Emerald18
Jhybho
Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva.
Chai! See as I cum carry last. Well its better late than never. HBD Mattkent. Wish you longevity and prosperity. All the finest, bestest, and goodest things in life are my wishes for you. Have a fabulous and amazing birthday ever.
P.S - don't forget to invite the crew whenever you have a story going on.
Peace Am Out

Hey! Wait! Someone said a free drink for all. Where's mine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 7:19am On Dec 23, 2015
Happy birthday to my boo of life!! May Allah bless ur new age! MHR! Age with grace deawiee...
donkross1, what's wrong with Mattkent's no? He isn't picking calls. Dandypearl love, how have u been? Me yaf missed u ooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2015
heemah:
Happy birthday to my boo of life!! May Allah bless ur new age! MHR! Age with grace deawiee...
donkross1, what's wrong with Mattkent's no? He isn't picking calls. Dandypearl love, how have u been? Me yaf missed u ooo..
Thanks dear love. I miss you too but me sef miss me cuz I can't seem to find myself ;P.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 8:48am On Dec 23, 2015
DandyPearl:
Thanks dear love. I miss you too but me sef miss me cuz I can't seem to find myself ;P.

lool, better find yourself oo, abi you have turn to Non human too

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.