Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451412 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 25, 2016
My email.. Vmichael800@gmail.com. Thanks..
Re: Behind Her Veil by shegs2009(m): 6:54pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mattkent:

Your email pls.
i neva c am na
Re: Behind Her Veil by Stundey(m): 10:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
Mattkent:

Your email pls.
Re: Behind Her Veil by baydok: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Nice story, one of the best on Nairaland. My email pamoore135@gmail for the full story.
Re: Behind Her Veil by richyluvu(m): 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
[color=#006600][/color][i][/i][b][/b][/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

hello Bro, I saw ur writeup today and I finished reading it today, I mean I read it to the last update...
I can't quantified how gr8 u are with words... Guy, ur story almost made me cry.... cos I lost my dad on 14th of March... and I've been forming Spartacus, that I won't cry about my dad's.... u almost made me... that's BTW...

here is my email address..... richy.luv.u@gmail.com for the remaining of the story....

MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR ELBOW ....08181879772 my whatsapp's
Re: Behind Her Veil by shegs2009(m): 11:10am On Mar 28, 2016
richyluvu:

hello Bro, I saw ur writeup today and I finished reading it today, I mean I read it to the last update...
I can't quantified how gr8 u are with words... Guy, ur story almost made me cry.... cos I lost my dad on 14th of March... and I've been forming Spartacus, that I won't cry about my dad's.... u almost made me... that's BTW...

here is my email address..... richy.luv.u@gmail.com for the remaining of the story....

MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR ELBOW ....08181879772 my whatsapp's
He b like say u and ur dad no get any bond, cos when my dad left me i cry hell na dat time i know say cry fit make eye swollen like say u fight tyson...envy when my dad made it obvious dat my younger bro is his favourite, my broda no even cry
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
richyluvu:

MORE STRENGTH TO YOUR ELBOW .... my whatsapp's

Really sorry for my late reply. Thanks, its nice to know d story actually made u cry smiley Cos that's what I'm working on...something very emotional. Will get in touch with u.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
shegs2009:
He b like say u and ur dad no get any bond, cos when my dad left me i cry hell na dat time i know say cry fit make eye swollen like say u fight tyson...envy when my dad made it obvious dat my younger bro is his favourite, my broda no even cry

Hi hope u got d mail I sent to u ? Btw take hrt... I can't say I know what it feels like to lose someone really close to you. Be strong bro.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by sammyendowed(m): 2:39am On Mar 30, 2016
samueltope58@yahoo.com, that's my email bro thanks.
Re: Behind Her Veil by DUOz(m): 7:59am On Mar 30, 2016
Danie94:
Donkross so u are select pple dat u r welcome to dis rum bah? wen i am came did u welcome me...........i yaff cry 4 u pple today. Is not gud o jare

dey should leave yeye english for u
Re: Behind Her Veil by JimBright(m): 11:21am On Mar 30, 2016
Am totally in love wit dis story. I'll b very glad if u send me d complete story. Na beg i dey beg....ekrejames7@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by efficient25: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2016
May GOD almighty bless you with more knowledge, skills and understanding. Though am a mute reader kindly send the full story to my email salawuyusuf25@yahoo.com thanks and Godbles

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Godfather1832(m): 4:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
Ur post ave been removed nw, hw can i get demUr post ave been removed nw, hw can i get demUr post ave been removed nw, hw can i get dem
Re: Behind Her Veil by Godfather1832(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Interesting indeed bt sum of ur post ave been removed making it impossible 4 me 2 read & understand, pls help me out wit dat. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
abeg this is my own wvictoryc@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Godfather1832(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
Godfather1832@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by JimBright(m): 8:16pm On Mar 31, 2016
Thanks so much...hav gotten it

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by shegs2009(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Mattkent:

Hi hope u got d mail I sent to u ? Btw take hrt... I can't say I know what it feels like to lose someone really close to you. Be strong bro.
Got it captain btw we will all lose d one we love at a point in our life wat mata is cherishin d moment now

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by pweetyyetty(f): 10:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
hi mattkent,I must commend ur writeup cos I don't wanna be an ingrate,I started today and finish it today.Infact,uve really made my day wt this emotional piece, its so touching,emotional,captivating and to cap it up its very interesting....kip the good work up.....pray to be like u guys oneday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Selwin256(m): 6:03am On Apr 02, 2016
Plsssssss dis my email... Godwindavid256@gmail.com.. D story sweet like honey.. Pls Mattkent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Godfather1832(m): 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wao, wao, wao, wat a superb story, ave gotten it in my mail. Thanks so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2016
I am really pleased with dis novel, I really admire ur creative skills, but if I must say, d ending part wasn't what I expected it to be but generally u did an excellent job n I wish to soon watch dis novel in a cinema soonest
Re: Behind Her Veil by mubarack22(m): 10:42am On Apr 04, 2016
Ur post ave been removed nw, hw
can i get dem, i lyk your story brother mattkent;i stoped at page 13 pls this is my email mbrkyoung@gmail.com help me get the rest episode pls
Re: Behind Her Veil by mubarack22(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2016
Ur post ave been removed nw, hw
can i get dem. I lyk yovr story0bro bt pls this is my email mbrkyoung@gmail.com i stoped at page 12 of vr story bt pls help me out
Re: Behind Her Veil by princessadeola(f): 12:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
I can't wait to read over again adeolarhoda 12@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by MissClassy15: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
Good evening Mattkent! I must say you have a great piece of art, you're a genius indeed. I would love to have your great piece of art in my email box 'ajala.oluwatosin @yahoo.com'. Thanks in advance as I await your response. More inspirations,More blessings. Cheers.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Leyelyzo: 9:50pm On Apr 10, 2016
Really a good piece of work. Will appreciate to have a copy sent to my email add shefdebright@yahoo.com. Well done bro, more ink to your pen.
Re: Behind Her Veil by ifeanyi317(m): 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2016
plsssss send to my email biko pappi3189@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Buzzboy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
Mehn, Mr Mattkent Im a big fan and your story is awesome, I read it in just 4 hours but I was dissapointed when I saw that it was incomplete, I would appreciate if you can send me the missing parts danisabenjamin@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Behind Her Veil by Patotelli(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2016
Oh Mattie i‘tve been following this write up since last yr, went offline for a while. Now am back but can‘t read them all, cox sum post has been removed.
Pls mattkent this is ma mail,
Patrickokeke77@gmail.com.
God bless ur work.
Re: Behind Her Veil by olaymuchak(m): 2:24am On Apr 13, 2016
Mattkent:

Your email pls.

Hola, I just finished a back to back mid-night reading of your splendid novel. It was an awesome roller coaster all through. MORE POWER TO UR ELBOW Bruv. Gracias for time.

email- olay4summit@yahoo.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by silverdam(m): 1:11am On Apr 14, 2016
Mattkent please i need your help... How can i contact you? I've pmed you but you're not replying. Please reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.