Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,449 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451508 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
Sageez:
lol, madam u are supose to be named d 2nd waka waka of nl lit forum
abi oo sageez grin I wonder the section donkross1 is now....#Thinking#
Re: Behind Her Veil by missuniverse(f): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Million thanks Mattkent

when one does well,he deserves a praise, but when he does bad, he gets a reproach ;you've done well Mattkent, and its a shame my appreciation is coming veryyyyy late.
My heart is full of remorse. please accept my heartfelt apology

still looking for a perfect adjective to attribute you...

meanwhile when are you starting a new one?
#kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by AlPeter: 1:43am On Jan 06, 2016
Maggielovely:
Thanks 2 u all dat wishd me a happy birthday @ Mattkent, donkross1, DandyPearl, Heemah, Sageez, Afz9095, girlhaley nd so on. I Love U All
happy birthday sowie it's Coming late
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 6:01am On Jan 06, 2016
DandyPearl:
abi oo sageez grin I wonder the section donkross1 is now....#Thinking#

I full everywhere oo.
Re: Behind Her Veil by bellovers(m): 1:48am On Jan 07, 2016
DandyPearl:
chai! And I carry last again! Well happy bday maggielovely. May ur bday and the rest of ur day be awesome. Have a wonderful and magical bday grin henhen donkross1 wetin I do you now Oga ooo and who tolding you I love free things Besides why shall I shy to talk the talk I love free drink yes of course. Oya biko pass me the drink nd cake jawe undecided. Heemah, calmdove, sageez, afz9095 I greet all of una oo. Longest time oo
happy birthday maggielovey sorry it came to late, but still llnp.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
bellovers:

happy birthday maggielovey sorry it came to late, but still llnp.
Tanks Love
Re: Behind Her Veil by jameran(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2016
Don't feel like to stop reading this story. I have always prouded on how tough I have become until I found myself crying in the course of reading. More still this story had a lot about my life esp. Relationship wise and hence corrected n better exposes me on handling some emotional n personal issues in my life. I think am better oriented now n learnt a lot though. All thanks to a Mr matt

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by ammy4id: 12:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
To fulfill part of my promise, you can make use of dis information, it may help

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2016
Voting closes by 11pm today. Hurry and vote for your favourite story of the month.

https://www.nairaland.com/2906633/literature-sections-story-month-award/1#42605785
Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2016
God! I miss this thread xoxo much. Mattkent do quick henn and plz don't forget to mention your 'Everywhere You Go people'....Lool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Green11: 7:44am On Mar 12, 2016
although a happy ending not really satisfied,so many loosed ends..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Danie94(f): 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
I jes joined nd dis story caught my eyes.....even wen i want to sleep, I want to read more. Nice one Mattkent.....................following dis story like hell. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
Green11:
although a happy ending not really satisfied,so many loosed ends..........

I must apologize if you are reading the story now cos it's not complete. Some parts have been removed. N thanks Danie94.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] I stay enthralled by this marvellous piece of literature... Though I didn't read some parts of the story cos I started during the weekend..... Mattkent more power to your elbow. Really wonderful....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Danie94(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2016
Mattkent:

I must apologize if you are reading the story now cos it's not complete. Some parts have been removed. N thanks Danie94.
U welcome Mattkent

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by haliluck(f): 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yeyyyyy!!!!! Front page!!! this story more than deserves front page, well done Mattkent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by SPDAZZY(f): 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mattkent:

How do I get the complete story? I just saw it on front page and I am in love with it. I have finished the first parts and all I see now is *post removed*. Please
Re: Behind Her Veil by puuleeese: 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=Mattkent post=369176

There is one weird thing about evening sleep; when you wake up from it, you feel as if it’s the next morning or as if its late at night when actually its just 5pm or 6pm! I have a feeling that it doesn’t happen to only me.

It happens to me too. Sometimes your worst nightmare comes with it
[/quote]
Re: Behind Her Veil by NOBODYY: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mattkent
Is there anyway we can get the Removed part for the story please?? cry
Re: Behind Her Veil by vicolurin(f): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
loving dis, can't wait to read d rest of the story
Re: Behind Her Veil by Stlomo1s(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hi guys or shud i say hi rumiz'as in mattkent rumz(lolz)pls i wil lyk mattkent and dankross1 2 reply dis ma particular msg'may b welcome or just anytin pleasant 2 d ear.the opposite of 'i love u is not i hate u nor is it i dnt need u but the rreal opposite is'dere is really notin i can do for u even no matter hw i tried'and dis is wot happen here in dis rum'as in'dis rum is just 2 wonderful and it's fill wit lovely people.cant imagine dis rumz can sti b lively as dis even wen d story is kind of finished.u guys is just 2 much lyk d type of'dankross,matkent,heeman and d one nd only dandypearl'sorry 4 d spellin dou' THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED'''''L'O'V'E'''''''love among members of mattkent rumz or thread:......
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Stlomo1s:
Hi guys or shud i say hi rumiz'as in mattkent rumz(lolz)pls i wil lyk mattkent and dankross1 2 reply dis ma particular msg'may b welcome or just anytin pleasant 2 d ear.the opposite of 'i love u is not i hate u nor is it i dnt need u but the rreal opposite is'dere is really notin i can do for u even no matter hw i tried'and dis is wot happen here in dis rum'as in'dis rum is just 2 wonderful and it's fill wit lovely people.cant imagine dis rumz can sti b lively as dis even wen d story is kind of finished.u guys is just 2 much lyk d type of'dankross,matkent,heeman and d one nd only dandypearl'sorry 4 d spellin dou' THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED'''''L'O'V'E'''''''love among members of mattkent rumz or thread:......

Stolomo1 ....3 words from me to you...... "I Love You". (na dat kain love wey Jesus love the world oo lool).

To all of una wey just joined the story, I just hope say una never carry last. Well I have been and will still continue to persuade Mattkent to give you guys the full story for a short period of time and then take it off again, I hope he concurs sha.

Any which way, you guys are all welcome.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by DandyPearl(f): 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Stlomo1s:
You're welcome to the club cheesy. We all love you too. Donkross1 plz offer him anything he wants. A blank cheque is coming in grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2016
SPDAZZY:

How do I get the complete story? I just saw it on front page and I am in love with it. I have finished the first parts and all I see now is *post removed*. Please

vicolurin:
loving dis, can't wait to read d rest of the story

NOBODYY:
Mattkent
Is there anyway we can get the Removed part for the story please?? cry

ps2:
[color=#000099][/color] I stay enthralled by this marvellous piece of literature... Though I didn't read some parts of the story cos I started during the weekend..... Mattkent more power to your elbow. Really wonderful....

It's going to be quite difficult to search for d removed parts so if it's okay by u guys u can drop ur email so I will just send u d entire story as a Microsoft document.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=puuleeese post=43984901][/quote]

Thank God its not just me! Thanks for reading and sharing.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Stlomo1s:
Hi guys or shud i say hi rumiz'as in mattkent rumz(lolz)pls i wil lyk mattkent and dankross1 2 reply dis ma particular msg'may b welcome or just anytin pleasant 2 d ear.the opposite of 'i love u is not i hate u nor is it i dnt need u but the rreal opposite is'dere is really notin i can do for u even no matter hw i tried'and dis is wot happen here in dis rum'as in'dis rum is just 2 wonderful and it's fill wit lovely people.cant imagine dis rumz can sti b lively as dis even wen d story is kind of finished.u guys is just 2 much lyk d type of'dankross,matkent,heemah and d one nd only dandypearl'sorry 4 d spellin dou' THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED'''''L'O'V'E'''''''love among members of mattkent rumz or thread:......

I see donkross1 and dandypearl have already welcomed you here. You've already won our heart. Tnx for reading and do stop by donkross1 story. You will love it. Gracias...
Re: Behind Her Veil by heemah(f): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Stlomo1s:
welcome to the family dear.. You can also join our "Everywhere you go" Squad, lols....
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

I see donkross1 and dandypearl have already welcomed you here. You've already won our heart. Tnx for reading and do stop by donkross1 story. You will love it. Gracias...

smiley wink
Re: Behind Her Veil by NOBODYY: 7:30am On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

Thanks for reading smiley I'm going to add the removed parts as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.
Please do cry
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

Thanks for reading smiley I'm going to add the removed parts as soon as possible.

Thanks so much.

Oya all of you say thank you to me undecided
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2016
this thread is still bubbling ooh

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.