Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (451483 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by SPDAZZY(f): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

It's going to be quite difficult to search for d removed parts so if it's okay by u guys u can drop ur email so I will just send u d entire story as a Microsoft document.

OK thanks. This is it adaezenwosungozi@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by NOBODYY: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

It's going to be quite difficult to search for d removed parts so if it's okay by u guys u can drop ur email so I will just send u d entire story as a Microsoft document.
Thanks Man
Re: Behind Her Veil by Okusi(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:

Yeah..sorry abt that. I am trying to compile and edit it for publication that's y.
Lemme know when the publication will be out. U r fantastic. Hope u get a good movie producer to make this a Soap. Naija One tree Hill!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Stlomo1s(f): 1:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tank so much guys.pls hw do i join 'everywie u go'squard and as for donkross1 story'am dere already.lovin d story even thou he wan kil us wit suspense
Re: Behind Her Veil by finishing(f): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
Please Mattkent may i have the complete story sent to my email too;dupefumb@yahoo.com?
Re: Behind Her Veil by ynkabir(m): 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
kudos kent.I'll be glad to have a copy too ynkabir@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Stundey(m): 7:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
"Emi si de ile ileri"

I started the reading yesterday from the very first page and I didn't skip a page - so unlike me!

Mattkent: you killed it...bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Danie94(f): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
donkross1:

smiley wink
Donkross so u are select pple dat u r welcome to dis rum bah? wen i am came did u welcome me...........i yaff cry 4 u pple today. Is not gud o jare
Re: Behind Her Veil by Rhukey07(m): 7:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent nice work bro here is my email address; gsukuru1@gmail.com.... Thanks
Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Danie94:
Donkross so u are select pple dat u r welcome to dis rum bah? wen i am came did u welcome me...........i yaff cry 4 u pple today. Is not gud o jare

Marmeee no vex for me oo. Make I give you special seat for front, oya come.
Re: Behind Her Veil by puuleeese: 8:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mattkent:
Updating in few minutes.

I didn't see it. It happened before above but I thought it was my fault for skipping it. Now I didn't see this one either. Did you delete it?
Re: Behind Her Veil by anneboy02(m): 10:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Here is mine anneboy02@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 23, 2016
puuleeese:

I didn't see it. It happened before above but I thought it was my fault for skipping it. Now I didn't see this one either. Did you delete it?

Sorry abt that. Some parts have been removed. You can drop ur email and I will send u d complete story.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Danie94(f): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
donkross1:

Marmeee no vex for me oo. Make I give you special seat for front, oya come.
Ehen! Tnk u o jare....beta pikin
Re: Behind Her Veil by kaysolo726: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Mattkent:

Sorry abt that. Some parts have been removed. You can drop ur email and I will send u d complete story.

Nice story u got here,pls i need the complete story,some part have been removed
this is my mail
kaysolo726@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Well knitted story. My email is dorcas.seunfunmi@gmail.com. pls forward same to me also
Re: Behind Her Veil by zeisha(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=Mattkent post=44025159]

Sorry abt that. Some parts have been removed. You can drop ur email and I will send u d complete story.[/quote

your story is awesome with such thrilling plot and absorbing twist . its bad enough I didn't get to read all, but I would love it if you would send it to me too. here's my email. zulaihearthassan89@gmail.com . all the best.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 23, 2016
zeisha:

oh Matty, mattkent ,your story is awesome with such thrilling plot and absorbing twist . its bad enough I didn't get to read all, but I would love it if you would send it to me too. hers my email. zulaihearthassan89@gmail.com . all the best.

Durostay:
Well knitted story. My email is dorcas.seunfunmi@gmail.com. pls forward same to me also

Thanks for the kind words. I've sent it to you guys mail. I hope you've all received it?
Re: Behind Her Veil by chidinmadarling(f): 4:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
chidimmaughagwu @gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Boldstar(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mattkent, you're talented

The sky is just your beginning.

I started this thread from page 0 yesterday, just finished now

It was captivating.

I love the plot twist where Sadiq supposedly died. My heart was in pieces when Vanessa was trying to kill herself because of grief.

Everybody loves good ending.

I sight you Donkross1. Like talents attract each other. Your palingenesis was awesome and captivating too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boldstar:

It was captivating.

I love the plot twist where Sadiq supposedly died. My heart was in pieces when Vanessa was trying to kill herself because of grief.

I sight you Donkross1. Like talents attract each other. Your palingenesis was awesome and captivating too.

Words from a satisfied reader smiley

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by donkross1(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boldstar:

It was captivating.

Thanks sire. smiley

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Bukkiminat(f): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Okay! I think I shud jxt spill it out...read your story from d beginning to end...lots of suspense,I seriously stayed glued n concentrated like I was sitting for my final year exam...
I find it really interesting, your story brought me to the literature section,never knew we have some great stuffs here..kudos mattkent..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by smileyz16(m): 1:07am On Mar 24, 2016
i wil rili b an ingrate if i refuse to tenk u..rili rili a nice piece
Re: Behind Her Veil by smileyz16(m): 1:11am On Mar 24, 2016
cud u pls send d full story to me
Re: Behind Her Veil by smileyz16(m): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2016
cud u pls send d full story to me sannifaruqolawale@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by renaricky: 8:59am On Mar 24, 2016
I don't hv much to say, I just want to thank God for his grace upon u. Thank u so much for this wonderful story . Please do get this awesome piece published. So that d rest of d world can hv a share of d exhilaration I feel now.

Plz I also would like u to send me d full story. Lorenzo2007@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by petersoluwaseun(m): 10:48am On Mar 24, 2016
Wat a great work u av here.thumbs up to u bro, more grease to ur elbow,
pls i need a complete version of ur piece. My mail is apostlepeteroluwaseun@yahoo.com.
God bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by shegs2009(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mattkent:

Words from a satisfied reader smiley

Thanks a lot.

my guy abeg i just start dis story, i was surprise when i saw post remove...abeg make i c ur handiwork olu_sherif@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Stundey(m): 8:53pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mattkent:

Thanks for the kind words. I've sent it to you guys mail. I hope you've all received it?
I will also like to have the copy
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 11:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mattkent, thanks. Well received

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Stundey:
I will also like to have the copy
Your email pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.