Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,463 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix (9659 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
that's birth mark
Olodo

That's what they all say cheesy cheesy
Ezi bida tongue

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kingthreat(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
And you let her bite you without you giving her a dirty slap? On your own right again?
If every Igbo man is to be like you who runs back home to avoid wahala like this, then the Igbos would be one of the poorest in Nigeria.

Yeah, I'm Yoruba, but this is nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

That's what they all say cheesy cheesy
Ezi bids tongue
boo boo kid..... get off my mention

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
kingthreat:
And you let her bite you without you giving her a dirty slap? On your own right again?
If every Igbo man is to be like you who runs back home to avoid wahala like this, then the Igbos would be one of the poorest in Nigeria.

Yeah, I'm Yoruba, but this is nonsense.
I only visited...... I base @ owerri
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Earthwide: 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
U allowed a dirty smelly yoruba woman that can stay for a month without brushing her teeth, tie one rapper for two weeks and stay for one week without bath to bite you? Pls run to d nearest hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
boo boo kid..... get off my mention

What mention is that?
You dey share towel abi na brothel you carry am from??

I can see that You've tried without success to rid this embarrassing affliction but not to worry, I ve the right potion for it but you ve to ask me nicely.

You don't ve to be shy ok.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kingthreat(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I only visited...... I base @ owerri

Yeah I feel you, but that shouldnt devoid you from visiting your brother. That woman needs to be taught a lesson. The thing is, its not about being Igbo. If it were Yorubas she was having problem with she'll use words like "Omo ale", "Omo Ole" and other insults to attract attention.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by PAINGAIN: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
With all the diseases that r everywhere, that woman still get liver to dey bite people. The fear of other people's blood is d beginning of wizzy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by IGBOSON1: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Mod please fp....... doctors on this forum should help me with drugs I can take to end the pain

^^^Instead of you to go to the hospital for professional attention you're here being a bit silly! I know you're rugged, but infections can bring down even the toughest bloke!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

What mention is that?
You dey share towel abi na brothel you carry am from??

I can see that You've tried without success to rid this embarrassing affliction but not to worry, I ve the right potion for it but you ve to ask me nicely.

You don't ve to be shy ok.
k
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by WilyWily: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Beremx(f): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Instead of you to go to the hospital for professional attention you're here being a bit silly! I know you're rugged, but infections can bring down even the toughest bloke!
don't mind him! He came to NL to find out what Omo Ibo means instead of taking care of the bite.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
IGBOSON1:

this one can't bring me down besides I have taken injection
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 12:59pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
don't mind him! He came to NL to find out what Omo Ibo means instead of taking care of the bite.

Smh
I have taken injection already just that De pain didn't stop, I come here to seek for more help to treat myself
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by sinkhole: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
The woman or any other typical Yoruba person is most likely to shout "Omo IBO" rather than "Omo IGBO"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Karlman: 1:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
OMO IBO is yoruba language for NWA IGBO

Now go get some more treatment and either forgive her if she's showed remorse or take her to police and court to pay for her assault on you.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Beremx(f): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I have taken injection already just that De pain didn't stop, I come here to seek for more help to treat myself
and you have been getting the more help to treat yourself? Whoever gave you the injection should prescribe drugs for you to treat the bite.
Politics section is not the place to get medication for bites.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Caracta(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Story for the gods.

Are you the only Igbo in Lekki? Why didn't she target your brother that was exchanging words with her?

Why did she target you and nobody else?

Even if a mad man bites someone and ignores others, something must be wrong somewhere.

She didn't bite you because you are Igbo.

You just want tribal attention and pity. Mtcheeeew.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caracta:
Story for the gods.

Are you the only Igbo in Lekki? Why didn't she target your brother that was exchanging words with her?

Why did she target you and nobody else?

Even if a mad man bites someone and ignores others, something must be wrong somewhere.

She didn't bite you because you are Igbo.

You just want tribal attention and pity. Mtcheeeew.

Thank you. Bigots everywhere. I feel it is only the poor and uneducated that are given to this rubbish.

I tire for some people. OP if you try me I will bite you a second time.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
Beremx:
and you have been getting the more help to treat yourself? Whoever gave you the injection should prescribe drugs for you to treat the bite.
Politics section is not the place to get medication for bites.
sorry madam to disturb peace of politics section....... just wanted to share my lagos experience
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
PapiWata:
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Cdspencer(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
The woman is a blood sucking witch. A vampire to be precise grin. You better visit T.B Joshua church immediately for deliverance before it is too late. tongue
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by airmark(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
This Op is a nuisance, you came to lagos on a visit, someone bit you shouting omo ibo, you could n't ask that your brother you came to visit what it means. You came online to ask nairaland members the meaning? If you want to play a script, play it with brain. It's not everyone here that's brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by nduchucks: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
@OP, you are a liar. No Yoloba woman would call you Omo Igbo, if you had said Omo Ibo, your story would have been believable.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by revenge001: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Guy go seek for medical attention ooooo if u no wan die
Cc lalatiscal
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by revenge001: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
Scrypt:

Thank you. Bigots everywhere. I feel it is only the poor and uneducated that are given to this rubbish.

I tire for some people. OP if you try me I will bite you a second time.
u are the bigot....... having seen De pic, u still talk trash

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
By the way what type of injection did u take was it rabies injection. Do u mean the woman had rabies?.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by JayJustus(m): 2:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
tdayof

lagooners on the loose...hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by anonym0us: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
PapiWata:
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.
all these na money na judging from the op he's not financially buoyant

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
anonym0us:
all these na money na judging from the op he's not financially buoyant
what u do understand by being rich?
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:
By the way what type of injection did u take was it rabies injection. Do u mean the woman had rabies?.
tetanus injection
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
revenge001:
Guy go seek for medical attention ooooo if u no wan die
Cc lalatiscal
I have taken tetanus injection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members / Nigeria Borrowed $2,029 Per Second In Just 12months / Ibb Endorses Ribadu For President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.