Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix (9662 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by SkinnyDude(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

Lmao cheesy
You dey gree wear condom? cheesy Oponu Ode.
kilode. you are not making any sense
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by nnamdizen(m): 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2015
For making English see an untimely death cry, I hope she bites Off that hand.

Thank you grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
kilode. you are not making any sense

No be you say dem no get your size for condom?!..
Meanwhile, gold circle dey enter my leg.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2015
nnamdizen:
For making English see an untimely death cry, I hope she bites Off that hand.

Thank you grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry
WELCOME TO ONE NIGERIA!!!
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
Caracta:
Story for the gods.

Are you the only Igbo in Lekki? Why didn't she target your brother that was exchanging words with her?

Why did she target you and nobody else?

Even if a mad man bites someone and ignores others, something must be wrong somewhere.

She didn't bite you because you are Igbo.

You just want tribal attention and pity. Mtcheeeew.
Yorubas and tribalism.
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
nduchucks:
@OP, you are a liar. No Yoloba woman would call you Omo Igbo, if you had said Omo Ibo, your story would have been believable.
Is der a difference in d pronunciations.
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
oluyemisee:
hahahahahahahaha,now dats wicked

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eczema kukuma vex draw map of Botswana for him chest.

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
Like the dirty lady that bite me is here grin cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
just ignore that pathetic creature...... stop wasting ur mb on her

Elede go and baff.
Shame dey catch me for you o..
Tufiakwa!!

You and water dey quarrel?

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
am not ur customer, and will never be... dirty thing... i rather turn to gay, than sleep with an obese pig...
ignore that pathetic creature and stop wasting ur mb on her
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2015
PapiWata:
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.
this ur post sounds like american film.... Oya give am money make he go sue the woman. Wake up.. This is naija

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ArodewilliamsT: 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry

So yoloba woman from the ZOO opened her smelly mouth and bit you with her poisonous ewedu teeth. Welcome to 'One Zoogeri"
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
Bit you in your flat asss!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by seeme2(f): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2015
On behalf of all reasonable Yoruba home and abroad (we constitute overwhelming majority), I say SORRY. The lady's action is bad enough.. to now add a tribalistic undertone shows she's not well bred.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by playboy99(m): 12:31am On Jul 23, 2015
I can't stop laughing.NL comedy is dere no lawyer in d house to show dat d op is a BIG LIAR dis is superstory.it might be a bite from sum1 else but since he is looking for fp he packaged it well.koz is story dosent warrant d bite unless it face me I slap u in lekki phrase 1 #ACE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Safe Journey back to Owerri. ([size=5pt]dont come back![/size])

The woman doesn't represent the whole tribe or lagosians however.

There are silly people everywhere pele grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 8:38am On Jul 27, 2015
kilode100:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Eczema kukuma vex draw map of Botswana for him chest.
fattima how u De? cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by DaBullIT(m): 9:36am On Aug 07, 2015
gbosaa:

Are you still there? Tomorrow morning might be too late.What if she comes back, shout omo igbooo again and bite you again?

Bro, run as fast your legs can carry you. I hope you are protected with anti-rabies and hepatitis vaccines?... grin

You be bad person grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by DaBullIT(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2015
StOla:
She must have been listening to radio Biafra, so she's smart enough to bite first.

Radio Biafra dey make them kolo for head ni ? grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by DaBullIT(m): 9:38am On Aug 07, 2015
kilode100:
Chai ... See eczema o...

Pukes##
U no dey baff?

O ga o...

You wicked grin grin grin

ahn han

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Buike8: 12:18pm On Aug 07, 2015
[quote author=fruitfulBROTHER post=36169466]
so because this is Nigeria we should continue to behave like untamed wild animals, and u want Nigeria to get 2 d promised land. so he should go and thank the woman for biting and publicly assaulting him so that more assaults will occur in d future.Dis shows how backward our mentality is in this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Administering Meningitis Vaccine To A Patient @NASS Hospital / Govs Lead Buhari’s Campaign Onslaught As State Coordinators / Headquarters Of Kaduna Electricity Disco Sealed For Failure To Pay Tax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.