Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix (9661 Views)

Nigerians No Longer Shouting Recession – Amaechi / South South People Calling Radio Biafra Narrating How They Are Called "Omo Igbo" / Ndi Yoruba + Omo Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by fx45(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
PapiWata:
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.
That's how life is in the Zoo.... Wild Wild West!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by anonym0us: 2:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
what u do understand by being rich?
no vex follow the instructions

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by tdayof(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
JayJustus:
tdayof

lagooners on the loose...hahahahahahaha
op is a very big liar see is mouth like phrase angry instead of phase... He wants to bring down the yoruba tribe by bringing a fake at story.. See that picture op you look like iyanapaja boy.

Oya God forgive me Pls .

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
was @ my back
What's the meaning of omo igbo?? angry angry
..... 'Omo' means child and 'igbo' means Indian hemp (Like baba Fela own.) so that could be Child of Indian hemp. Hope that helps?!.............. Not being a tribalistic person, this is the translation my church mind went for straight. Pele once more bro....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by iamrealdeji(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry
All yorubas are not like that joor,some yoruba women act like that to everybody even their fellow yoruba. Its not because you're Igbo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by mapet: 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lekki Phrase two shocked shocked shocked Which kain village rat u be?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by vivacious01: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
PapiWata:
The human bite is VERY poisonous. Go for tetanus injections at the very least, and ask your doctor for other treatments you might need to be given.

The woman who bit you should be arrested for assault causing severe bodily harm, for which she can be tried in court and jailed. Do NOT let that mad woman get away with what she has done to you. File your police report NOW, and get your lawyer involved, to ensure that criminal charges are filed, such that this person can be caged like the wild animal that she clearly is.
No let him not file a report,run back to the east, fear,fear,lol.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by donigspain(m): 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
My bro, that's the true situation of things. Some of them can be very tribalistic and physically abusive. I witnessed such occurrence two months ago. They will make trouble with you, physically abuse you and immediately shout "omo Ibo" when you attempt to defend yourself. To make matters worse, their "agbero" brothers will crowd, beat and steal your valuables. I try to avoid them like plagues. Of course, I mean the uneducated and unexposed ones. However, there are still good ones amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by grafikii: 5:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
This morning my brother who lives @ lekki phrase 2 lags where exchanging words with a a lady....... fortunately it led to a fight.
When I heard the noises outside, I rushed out to know what was happening and try pleading with the woman to leave my bro..... The next thing I hear was OMO IGBO OOOOOO! The lady rushed me and gave me the bit of my life!

Finally after police on patrol intervened, I found out the cause of the fight was that my Bro parked his car and it block his co- neighbour and the woman claimed she has warned my Bro not to park his car there

Now my question is what is OMO IGBO angry
and what have I done to deserve this bite

I have told my Bro to relocate back to east cus I will never visit him again in lagos if that how her citizens go about shouting omo IGBO and be biting people. angry

Am leaving first tomorrow back to owerri angry
so long fool

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
mapet:
Lekki Phrase two shocked shocked shocked Which kain village rat u be?
I don't base here oga
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
tdayof:
op is a very big liar see is mouth like phrase angry instead of phase... He wants to bring down the yoruba tribe by bringing a fake at story.. See that picture op you look like iyanapaja boy.

Oya God forgive me Pls .
I don't base here oga...... nah visit wia I come
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
grafikii:

so long fool
kk
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just coming back from police hospital @ Falomo ikoyi......... This is the worst experience since I was born sad angry angry
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kliq(m): 6:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is that how Yorubas go about biting OMO IGBOS in Lagoon city? angry
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kliq(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Just coming back from police hospital @ Falomo ikoyi......... This is the worst experience since I was born sad angry angry

As rugged as you are,how can this be your worst experience? Why didn't you remove the woman's front teeth cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
kliq:
Is that how Yorubas go about biting OMO IGBOS in Lagoon city? angry
brother I wonder oooooo! Some people are even bashing me for saying the truth
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
kliq:

As rugged as you are,how can this be your worst experience? Why didn't you remove the woman's front teeth cheesy
I hate beating females....... If na my fellow guy, we for fight till our death
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kliq(m): 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
brother I wonder oooooo! Some people are even bashing me for saying the truth

Maybe you should take your complains to the lagoon'sOba's Palace or best still run away from lekki phrase 2 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kliq(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
I hate beating females....... If na my fellow guy, we for fight till our death

Lol I didn't even say beat but remove

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by SkinnyDude(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

What mention is that?
You dey share towel abi na brothel you carry am from??

I can see that You've tried without success to rid this embarrassing affliction but not to worry, I ve the right potion for it but you ve to ask me nicely.

You don't ve to be shy ok.
this old fat ashawo... what are u doing here
wont u go to sexuality section, and look for customers

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
don't mind that foool
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by ruggedboy01: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2015
kliq:

Lol I didn't even say beat but remove
it takes God's grace to remove the demon's mouth from my body....... imaging I was not putting any cloth Hmmmm
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Customer how far? tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by SkinnyDude(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:

Customer how far? tongue
am not ur customer, and will never be... dirty thing... i rather turn to gay, than sleep with an obese pig...

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by SkinnyDude(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
don't mind that foool
her foollishness no dey here....
Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
SkinnyDude:
am not ur customer, and will never be... dirty thing... i rather turn to gay, than sleep with an obese pig...

Lmao cheesy

You dey gree wear condom? cheesy
Oponu Ode.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
don't mind that foool

Oga eczema, hawa you?

Shebi na asewo wey you carry bite you?! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:
this one can't bring me down besides I have taken injection

Na the poor woman I dey pity o.

See yamama diseased chest wey she put mouth..
That your mattress tho lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Onye Owuite cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by oluyemisee(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
kilode100:
Chai ... See eczema o...

Pukes##
U no dey baff?

O ga o...
hahahahahahahaha,now dats wicked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Woman Bite Me Shouting Omo IGBO With Pix by kilode100(f): 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
ruggedboy01:

Just negodu.
You no be Igbo boy jare..

You just dey useless like spaghetti.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / Kachikwu & OPEC Agree Landmark Deal To Cut Oil Production,Oil Price Surge(photo) / Yoruba Nation Rally:policeman’ Raises Alarm;“we Are Suffering Spiritual Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.