Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (10860 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
lol! Maybe he's already a landlord

I guess u have a lot of failed people around u..thats y u re talking of buying mere blocks to someone me..i only use girls like u as pass time when I'm done wit business fetching cool money...read my story again! I just concluded a project..i shld tell u the worth nay, story for another day...guys like us don't save to buy blocks like u were impoverishedly taught..we buy houses!

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by endowednicky(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Am here to read d comments....hehehehehe
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BANGERLEE1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

I guess u have a lot of failed people around u..thats y u re talking of buying mere blocks to someone me..i only use girls like u as pass time when I'm done wit business fetching cool money...read my story again! I just concluded a project..i shld tell u the worth nay, story for another day...guys like us don't save to buy blocks like u were impoverishedly taught..we buy houses!
oga watz my business with ur argument with that lady? Can't u watch before quoting the wrong person??no make me vex o
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
You didn't nothing wrong - at all.

She wants to eat her cake and have it.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
of ashawo joints?

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
wise non-virgin undecided

Ok..foolishly wise non-virgin..park well!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
oga watz my business with ur argument with that lady? Can't u watch before quoting the wrong person??no make me vex o

Apologies bro..
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:53pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
May he get a wife who behaves just like him

He's actually a gentleman who understands equity...and deals with people fairly.

You can't get the princess treatment and still expect cash at the end.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

Ok..foolishly wise non-virgin..park well!
undecided I pity ur life
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
undecided I pity ur life

Pity urs first..double-faced idiot
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

He's actually a gentleman who understands equity...and deals with people fairly.

I just don't knw why the foolish santimonious playing girsl attacking me here can't understand that ..they are a bunch of hoes that want to eat their cake and still ve it... barawos!!!!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BANGERLEE1(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

Apologies bro..
will accept if u modify what u quoted!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
You didn't nothing wrong - at all.

She wants to eat her cake and have it.

You are the incorruptible judge I read about!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Eden007(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
Mehn..girls hate being labeled Sluts even when it's obvious there are.. There are decent ladies no doubt but forgive me, majority are Sluts. The name shouldn't be a problem but there are overly sensitive to that issue. Guys don't care even if you label us a 'man-LovePeddler'.

Op you did well bro! The babe even allowed you to sleep with her before asking for money. I was once in such situation after spending she never told me she goes down for money, only for her to ask how much I was going to pay her in the middle of the night. Mehn, I walked her out by 2am! She slept outside my gate because she couldn't go anywhere that night. I woke early around 5am to see her shivering outside. Bitches everywhere!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

if he deals with people fairly he shouldnt have a problem with a having a wife who behaves like him then smiley
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

You are the incorruptible judge I read about!

Lol. More like a brother in arms grin.

Next time use my bullet-proof go to line: "You didn't tell me you were a prostitute..."

Never failed me...except once. Two girls and one was fvcking bat-shit crazy.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

shut your trap! Buy which houses? You that will make noise over $40?see joke of the year! You had to mentioned taking a girl to a chinese restaurant a few times, who doesnt know Chinese food is always cheap? Mr Man stop making a fool of yourself on this public forum, you know damn well you will reach 50yrs answering to Oga Landlord. Please sit your ass down and keep quiet!

i don't do visionless guys like you. Please dont insult me. Of what use is someone like you to me if all you can bring into my life is STIs and random kids from every corner of Nigeria. No thanks filthy dogs isnt my type smiley
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
if he deals with people fairly he shouldnt have a problem with a having a wife who behaves like him then smiley

Of course he doesn't.

Everybody else more or less 'behaves' like him.

Others are just better at pretending or are still too socially conditioned to act out their intent.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Eddygourdo(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
I hope some 70year old men somewhere is busy spreading your future wives yansh right now! A disgrace like you is your perfect match

When wise men are investing their 10k on a house. Foolish men are spending it on 5mins of fun, come 50yrs old you will still be answering to your landlord.
I thought u were just being a naughty naija girl with all u were saying but after reading this response I duff my heart for u. Baby u are wise. Killer response

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by spinna: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
no one is right here if u ask me..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7lgHrG0pE
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Eddygourdo(m): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
Though op. I support how u handled the matter. You are sharp, though the ladies are telling you the gospel truth but as this is a faceless forum where one can't even tell who we all are and our achievements I believe it's uncalled for. The man has made his money and will spend it as he pleases. In objectivity to the story relayed the op did well and we are proud of him,

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided
Eden007:
Mehn..girls hate being labeled Sluts even when it's obvious there are.. There are decent ladies no doubt but forgive me, majority are Sluts. The name shouldn't be a problem but there are overly sensitive to that issue. Guys don't care even if you label us a 'man-LovePeddler'.

Op you did well bro! The babe even allowed you to sleep with her before asking for money. I was once in such situation after spending she never told me she goes down for money, only for her to ask how much I was going to pay her in the middle of the night. Mehn, I walked her out by 2am! She slept outside my gate because she couldn't go anywhere that night. I woke early around 5am to see her shivering outside. Bitches everywhere!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
shut your trap! Buy which houses? You that will make noise over $40?see joke of the year! You had to mentioned taking a girl to a chinese restaurant a few times, who doesnt know Chinese food is always cheap? Mr Man stop making a fool of yourself on this public forum, you know damn well you will reach 50yrs answering to Oga Landlord. Please sit your ass down and keep quiet!

i don't do visionless guys like you. Please dont insult me. Of what use is someone like you to me if all you can bring into my life is STIs and random kids from every corner of Nigeria. No thanks filthy dogs isnt my type smiley
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Eden007(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Lalasticlala this is entertaining enough don't you think?
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by anangboy(m): 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by smsshola(m): 8:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
u re a big fool. Seems u re among those guys. What I typed didn't concern u in anyway. Male harlot like u. Better go for Hiv tesr undecided

Babe learn not to join issue wt any1 on this forum...not every1 on the forum think right.Make ur comment and move on.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by naijasaint: 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
proxillin:
None of our business.
(Vaseline Association of Nigeria)
pls how do I join ya association?
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2015
smsshola:

Babe learn not to join issue wt any1 on this forum...not every1 on the forum think right.Make ur comment and move on.
lol, tnx dear, i rili appreciate ur advice.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:

Oh really? All Chinese food restaurants are cheap?? That's y I call u a cheap LovePeddler..so the boyfriend u talked abt that peppered spanked ur hole couldn't even afford to compensate u wit decent Chinese food if ever he can afford to take u out sef..i know ur type by ur reasoning..and for the records, I'm nt whining over any money, I'm just sharing a story of ur kind who loves to eat their cakes and have it.
.lastly, I repeat, don't advise me on investment, I know enuf to last me a lifetime...mind u, I can't save to buy blocks like u were tot growing up or like ur man is hustling to do....some of us live a better packages! It's just life...live wit it.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
anangboy:
This is a lesson to you man. Next time learn to define your boundaries and stand by them. Intimacy without intricacy is a mantra everyman who aint bout games should play by.

Out here, if l have to pay to play (which is like almost everytime cos these hypocritical hoes be bringing that emotional warfare before or after), then the girl should be prepared to give me my product.

One thing she can take to the bank is that l'll wear that poosie out. It's just b'ness. Nothing personal.

No strings attached like a cordless phone.

That I had to treat her like a princess she wasn't was appalling! Cheap sluts everywhere..and some nincompoops here of her kind re talking thrash.. I be learner?

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by smsshola(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
bestdeals0:
lol, tnx dear, i rili appreciate ur advice.

You are welcome.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by omololu2020(m): 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
geniusss:

see as u take finish d foolish girl grin.....gals wey still dey under dia papa roof,but dia bf's dey yansh dem lik mofedaku dey giv advice too grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Post Ur Pic Here, Lets Describe U In One Word / Am Emotionally Heart Broken...please HELP ME! / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.