Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? (10867 Views)

Don't Allow Any Guy Snatch Your Girl From You No Matter What (Pictures) / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Praizeupdates: 3:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Can You Allow Any Gym instructor To Do This To Your Girl? Ladies and gentle men whats your take on this?

Watch the video below and drop your comments

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/can-you-allow-any-gym-instructor-to-do-this-to-your-girl/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Praizeupdates: 3:55am On Apr 09, 2019
See reaction below

Watch The Video => HERE

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by YungMillionaire: 4:47am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by ValCon888: 4:48am On Apr 09, 2019
In that position, vagina is wet and preeq is already standing. If they like let them be lying.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by KingLennon(m): 5:15am On Apr 09, 2019
The girl may be enjoying it grin

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by majamajic(m): 5:20am On Apr 09, 2019
what's the need of him moving the girl up ?

he was the one doing the exercise not the girl, cos the load was on him not the girl

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by anochuko01(m): 5:39am On Apr 09, 2019
i can only be the gym instructor
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by anochuko01(m): 5:43am On Apr 09, 2019
majamajic:
what's the need of him moving the girl up ?
To maintain equilibrum and steady flow of electrons. its important

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Wakajeje007: 6:52am On Apr 09, 2019
will first check if the so called instructor have an erection, if not then it's definately not my girl you talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by iamezekwesiri: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2019
I will as for money back and unto d next one asap to avoid famzing...
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by vibbb: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2019
They are professionals, i don't think it's a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Kingseex1(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2019
I thought there are other types of exercise , why this one ?

6 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked

I can bet with my balls that the girl is already wet down there. From there to za oza room. Anyways that guy might be her boyfriend though.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by TANID(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Oh My God It's Too Romantic
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Mtweee, what's the big deal? go to hospital and see how people's reproductive organs are been touched by the male folks. bro, these guys are tired of this butt/boobs shitt is overrated.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Offpoint: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2019
I don't have problem with that, what I have problem with are massagers.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by encryptjay(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2019
LoL, who tell una say na exercise be this? Wait till it is perfected in the other room grin
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Martinez39(m): 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
The kain craze wey I go craze ehn. grin
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by DonroxyII: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
vibbb:

They are professionals, i don't think it's a big deal.
Niqqa , I pray u don't get ya wife fvcked by gym instructors with ya mentality ..... Na big deal for my side ooo ..... Professional gini ??

Too much affinity dey cause wahala ..... if the guy no respond, a lady may respond and if nigga catch the drift .... breast rub chest, d.ick poke pvssy .... tension rise .....

It just have to be one time and rain go continue to dey fall nonstop grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by DonroxyII: 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Wiziman:
Mtweee, what's the big deal? go to hospital and see how people's reproductive organs are been touched by the make folks. bro, these guys are tired of this butt/boobs shitt is overrated.
That is why many male Docs are said to be promiscuous while nurses are also said to be promiscuous but female docs are hmmmmmm !!

Nonetheless, Hospital is different from gym ooo, a sick lady ain't sexy unless to an insane man but a gym girl ... hmmmm !!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by sparog(m): 11:12am On Apr 09, 2019
anochuko01:

To maintain equilibrum and steady flow of electrons. its important

Na so

Chemistry professor cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by suremanpatriot: 2:39pm On Apr 09, 2019
the sensation is there no doubt. it's a sweeeeet sensation grin grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Samuelkirk(m): 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
yes if he's bobrisky
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by UniQue84: 3:29pm On Apr 09, 2019
Like one guy said that his problem is with massagers, sincerly speaking I cannot allow my woman to go for massage been done by a dude never cheesy

There is nothing you will say that will change my mind grin, that is free access to romance grin, unhindered romance.

The babe must react and those guys got the perfect skills to do the needful cheesy

Abeg if woman nu do am oya bia nkechi enter house las las u go dey alright ....tufiakwa grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by itspzpics(m): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
UniQue84:
Like one guy said that his problem is with massagers, sincerly speaking I cannot allow my woman to go for massage been done by a dude never cheesy

There is nothing you will say that will change my mind grin, that is free access to romance grin, unhindered romance.

The babe must react and those guys got the perfect skills to do the needful cheesy

Abeg if woman nu do am oya bia nkechi enter house las las u go dey alright ....tufiakwa grin
lol
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
If your girl doesn't feel restrained to do this, then she's a wh*re! lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
Nope... I don't give a damn. That's why she's my girl and not my wife.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
If she ain't cheating why not
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by MyGeneration(m): 8:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Yes of course, the problem is if am standing bye and I see a bulge on his short and a peverted smile on his face.
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by itspzpics(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:
Yes of course, the problem is if am standing bye and I see a bulge on his short and a peverted smile on his face.
lol
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by Preshy561(f): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
MyGeneration:
grin grin
Re: Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? by carter009(m): 10:43pm On Apr 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
ValCon888:
In that position, vagina is wet and preeq is already standing. If they like let them be lying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Attend This Art Class? (photo) / Busty Ghanaian Model Who Doesn’t Wear A Bra Flaunts Her Ample Bo.obs / Woman Spotted Cooking Her Vagina Leaves Twitter User In Shock(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.