Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (10865 Views)

"I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says / I Found Used Condom Inside The Vagina Of A UNILAG Runs Girl (Graphic) / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Johnnoah1st: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2015
MarryMeee:
shut your trap! Buy which houses? You that will make noise over $40?see joke of the year! You had to mentioned taking a girl to a chinese restaurant a few times, who doesnt know Chinese food is always cheap? Mr Man stop making a fool of yourself on this public forum, you know damn well you will reach 50yrs answering to Oga Landlord. Please sit your ass down and keep quiet!

i don't do visionless guys like you. Please dont insult me. Of what use is someone like you to me if all you can bring into my life is STIs and random kids from every corner of Nigeria. No thanks filthy dogs isnt my type smiley
wat is ur problem with wathever he decided to do wit his money? u dont use ur own background to judge everyone, fingers are not equal, dont tink everybody on dis forum is on thesame level, u dont knw his achievement in real life.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Captainswag225(m): 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
wat is ur problem with wathever he decided to do wit his money? u dont use ur own background to judge everyone, fingers are not equal, dont tink everybody on dis forum is on thesame level, u dont knw his achievement in real life.
thumbs up bro
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by nitt: 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
Spend 20k for toto of 10mins tops

So, peeps like ds Op still dey ds naija?

Wt 20k I will average 5 - 8 girls n bang to the fullest

Mtscheew!

*real gees dnt spend on no hoes
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 7:33am On Jul 23, 2015
geniusss:

Oh really? All Chinese food restaurants are cheap?? That's y I call u a cheap LovePeddler..so the boyfriend u talked abt that peppered spanked ur hole couldn't even afford to compensate u wit decent Chinese food if ever he can afford to take u out sef..i know ur type by ur reasoning..and for the records, I'm nt whining over any money, I'm just sharing a story of ur kind who loves to eat their cakes and have it.

Please keep quiet we all know Chinese restaurants always sell cheap food. If you had said Italian or Portuguese restaurant, then i would know you are talking about healthy quality food. So na unhealthy noodles you want to brag about abi? undecided mtchewww sit down and keep quiet please.

lastly, I repeat, don't advise me on investment, I know enuf to last me a lifetime...mind u, I can't save to buy blocks like u were tot growing up or like ur man is hustling to do....some of us live a better packages! It's just life...live wit it.
lifetime gini? Do you even know where you will get oga landlord's money for next month?
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:

Please keep quiet we all know Chinese restaurants always sell cheap food. If you had said Italian or Portuguese restaurant, then i would know you are talking about healthy quality food. So na unhealthy noodles you want to brag about abi? undecided mtchewww sit down and keep quiet please.

lifetime gini? Do you even know where you will get oga landlord's money for next month?

So it's only noodles they sell in Chinese restaurants..i stil insist u re a locally bred slut. I guess that's wat ur bf orders for wen he takes u there..i don't blame the poor boy, he knows u ain't worth more than unhealthy noodles grin..did u just mention Italian and portuguese Thanks to t.v, that's where low lifers like u can get a feel if such!

Wats ur obsession with the landlord thing, u stil don't dig the fact that some of us never grew up experiencing someone knocking on our doors to collect rent.. na God ooo...Pls wish for a better life next time .. im sure my live-in maid has more money in her account than your wretched self!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by MarryMeee: 8:02am On Jul 23, 2015
geniusss:

So it's only noodles they sell in Chinese restaurants..i stil insist u re a locally bred slut. I guess that's wat ur bf orders for wen he takes u there..i don't blame the poor boy, he knows u ain't worth more than unhealthy noodles grin..did u just mention Italian and portuguese Thanks to t.v, that's where low lifers like u can get a feel if such!
who doesnt know most chinese dishes are either made from noodles or fried rice? undecided so i have introduced you to a new world abi. Dont go around bragging about taking a girl to a chinese restaurant, its rather embarassing.

Wats ur obsession with the landlord thing, u stil don't dig the fact that some of us never grew up experiencing someone knocking on our doors to collect rent.. na God ooo...Pls wish for a better life next time .. im sure my live-in maid has more money in her account than your wretched self!
you are refusing to give your friend back less than $25 and you still want us to believe this nonsense? God punish pathological liars

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by tayoxx(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2015
bestdeals0:
cheesy lipsrsealed I pray I won't marry such guys too lipsrsealed
see this one o....like say you holly...I dey sure say the road wey de between your legs Don scatter...so so potholes nai full am

1 Like

Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:
who doesnt know most chinese dishes are either made from noodles or fried rice? undecided so i have introduced you to a new world abi. Dont go around bragging about taking a girl to a chinese restaurant, its rather embarassing.

you are refusing to give your friend back less than $25 and you still want us to believe this nonsense? God punish pathological liars

You have included fried rice now abi? Thanks to google..you can stil search for more..depressed fellow!
Miss investment, did ur investment lessons include planning and budgeting? I have already spent wat I budgeted on ur fellow prick sucker..so if my friend decided to be benevolent, it is his prob.. Read my lips..he is nt also expecting a refund..he is nt like u planning to save to buy blocks grin .. prick sucker!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
tayoxx:
see this one o....like say you holly...I dey sure say the road wey de between your legs Don scatter...so so potholes nai full am
I dont blame u kiss undecided smiley smiley
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by geniusss: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
MarryMeee:

Don't run off on me Pls, I'm just gearing up! Wide-holed prick head!
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by waywardpikin: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

He's actually a gentleman who understands equity...and deals with people fairly.

You can't get the princess treatment and still expect cash at the end.

So true.

You're either a hoe or a princess, you can't be both.
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by tayoxx(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2015
bestdeals0:
I dont blame u kiss undecided smiley smiley
hehehehe
u no say I understand every every na...road wey dangote truck and petrol tankers dey pass dey get potholes na
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2015
tayoxx:
hehehehe
u no say I understand every every na...road wey dangote truck and petrol tankers dey pass dey get potholes na
like i said ealier, i dont blame u..keep fooling ur self
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by goody1shoe73(m): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
geniusss:

Guy e don do na. I believe uv made ur
point albeit an immoral point. Ur begining to sound lyk a hollow,clashing cymbal. Real men talk less evn in important issue nt 2 talk of dis poo. Btw,hw u tk knw say d gal na unilag babe?
Re: My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels by anangboy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
geniusss:

That I had to treat her like a princess she wasn't was appalling! Cheap sluts everywhere..and some nincompoops here of her kind re talking thrash.. I be learner?

Keep doing what you doing, p¡mp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Simple, Natural And Effective Ways To Become A Virgin Again. / When A Lady Needs A Man Desperately / My Ex-girlfriend Who Is Married Wants Me Back Badly!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.