Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927390 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femoloshine(m): 4:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Hello everyone here..Please i nid a urgently way to get a cheaper airway to Dubai pls.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Femoloshine:
Hello everyone here..Please i nid a urgently way to get a cheaper airway to Dubai pls.

Check wakanow.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
nattybanta:
nothing really happened. Just finish ur attestation at edu n Foreign affairs , den u go to uae embassy n pay 10.5k for each document BTW 10am to 12 noon.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

You can transfer from your visit visa to employment visa without exiting UAE, it attracts a fee of (1,160 Dirhams)

Status change must be done before expiry of visit/tourist visa or grace period.

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okezie007(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
nattybanta:
nothing really happened. Just finish ur attestation at edu n Foreign affairs , den u go to uae embassy n pay 10.5k for each document BTW 10am to 12 noon.
Authenticating at this rate is quite costly, isn't it cost-effective doing it in UAE? #JustThinkingOutLoud
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 9:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
@ Okezie007: Authentication of certificates can only be done in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femoloshine(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Okay thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

Check wakanow.com

mama de mama, hows your end and hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site....halleluyar !!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Femoloshine:

TripAdvisor.com

Travelstart.com

U can check n compare the price too n probably book directly from the airline

Jah bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
Today's quote:

It's better you come to UAE naked but with enough foodstuffs than coming with boxes of clothes without foodstuffs. cos soon body go tell u grin

4 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 8:54am On Sep 18, 2016
NONNYG:
Today's quote:

It's better you come to UAE naked but with enough foodstuffs than coming with boxes of clothes without foodstuffs. cos soon body go tell u grin
Hahahahaha. True talk my brother. I don dey miss garri and fufu already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by holluwai(m): 9:54am On Sep 18, 2016
Lol I don too chop Nigerian food already so make I chop something different for a while jare. But I go miss 9ja food sha.

NONNYG:
Today's quote:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
NONNYG:
Today's quote:

nija foodstuffs is the last thing on the mind of first time traveller believe me.....na una wey dey go dey come nija anytime una like na im fit pack nija food check out but first timer no get time for food o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
europe4sure:

mama de mama, hows your end and hope the ministry is moving to the permanent site....halleluyar !!!
@europe4sure, Good afternoon. happy sunday! how your side? how well are you preparing for your trip....Welldone.

But wait o, na Aunty justi4jesu you dey call ' mama de mama' ? Lolz.. You dey take style find trouble. You want make una two put leg for the same trouser. Lolz
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 3:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
lovere:

Hahahahaha. True talk my brother. I don dey miss garri and fufu already.
Eyahh...bro. how you doing? How is the weather in Ras alkaimah emirate . Weldone.

How much will you pay ? let me 'wayyy Bill' 'eat' to you sharpaly. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
ok oooo, I plate of 9ja food for diera na 10 dirham + 1 bottle of water 1dirham. Na like #1,250.

if you're the type that cut your hair every weekend, here go be once in a monthgrin

UAE expensive o but once you're here, u no go ever reason to go back
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
NONNYG:
ok oooo, I plate of 9ja food for diera na 10 dirham + 1 bottle of water 1dirham. Na like #1,250.

if you're the type that cut your hair every weekend, here go be once in a monthgrin

UAE expensive o but once you're here, u no go ever reason to go back
Chai! so bobos wey get 'Wicked' bald head, e go red for them be that o. Because no how wey you wan do am.
grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by idolda: 3:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Good day all and thanks for the wonderful work here.

Can someone please list the requirements for the 90 days visa? I have contacted different travel agents in UAE (I saw online) but they keep giving conflicting requirements. One said I only need scanned copy of passport page and passport photograph, one said I needed a bond deposit of about 7,000 dirham, for another I need two guarantors in UAE while one even said visa can't be issued to Nigerian female who is below 30years of age.

Please kindly help with the requirements (especially those that have gone through this process). Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 5:37am On Sep 19, 2016
henrimoto:
Eyahh...bro. how you doing? How is the weather in Ras alkaimah emirate . Weldone.

How much will you pay ? let me 'wayyy Bill' 'eat' to you sharpaly. grin
Weather is still hot here brother, 40degree average. I will send my quotation so that you will Tell me what it would cost to waybill the food na.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 7:52am On Sep 19, 2016
lovere:

Weather is still hot here brother, 40degree average. I will send my quotation so that you will Tell me what it would cost to waybill the food na.
Did you say 40 degrees cencious? O'boy! na die o .

You made me remember my experience in Abakaliki (during February period). Broda! @ 36-38 degrees, it was something else. It was then I understood the meaning of 'Hot Breeze'. Couple with the fact of ' no water' for the town, during that period.

That one is story for another day.

Don't worry, this month is almost gone. By next month, weather go change. (serious cold weather)

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by okechukwu101: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
What document/certificate do I need to authenticate apart from my university statement of degree result
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
henrimoto:
@europe4sure, Good afternoon. happy sunday! how your side? how well are you preparing for your trip....Welldone.

But wait o, na Aunty justi4jesu you dey call ' mama de mama' ? Lolz.. You dey take style find trouble. You want make una two put leg for the same trouser. Lolz

abeg na compliment i say make i compliment o ! i no wan trouble o ?

henrimoto abi na you wan turn a drop of water into an ocean abi?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
okechukwu101:
What document/certificate do I need to authenticate apart from my university statement of degree result

o'level result
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 5:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
Greetings to everybody in the house
We no theybsee Samhay again oooo
Where he they enh shocked shocked shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by alexmoyor(m): 6:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]pls can my Trade Test 1,2,3 get me a welding / fabrication job in UAE. More so, do i need to authenticate them before travelling... Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Femcesc07:
Greetings to everybody in the house
We no theybsee Samhay again oooo
Where he they enh shocked shocked shocked

Here boss.

Thanks for checking on me.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:18am On Sep 20, 2016
samhay:

Here boss.
so na ghost mode you go hide put angry
samhay:

Here boss.
so na ghost mode you go hide put
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 6:15am On Sep 20, 2016
europe4sure:

so na ghost mode you go hide put angry

so na ghost mode you go hide put

No so boss
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 7:03am On Sep 20, 2016
I guess Etihad is no more accepting Nigerians. I can't found Nigeria on there site ttsuaevisas.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Temmy1980(m): 8:18am On Sep 20, 2016
I have to join this UAE train now,so interesting I love this thread the gurus in d house are really trying to keep this thread moving kudos to them all.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MyLady11(m): 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
MyLady11:
I guess Etihad is no more accepting Nigerians. I can't found Nigeria on there site ttsuaevisas.com
justi4jesu:

Check wakanow.com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Safety Officer (Walk In Interviews on 21 Sept 2016)

Company Name: DULSCO LLC
Employment Type: Full Time
Monthly Salary: 2,000 - 3,999 AED
Benefits: As per company policy
Minimum Work Experience: 2-5 Years
Minimum Education Level: Bachelors Degree
Listed By: Employer
Company Size: 5001-10000 Employees
Career Level: Junior

NEBOSH certification is Must
Walk in With your resume for Interview in Dulsco Head Office

Address :- Dulsco Head Office, Industrial Area 4, Al Quoz . Easiest way is via metro; kindly disembark at First Gulf Bank Metro Station and take feeder bus F25. Get down at Dynamic Industries stop (Bus Stop is in front of DULSCO Head office; approximate 30 minutes from metro station) / From Bur Dubai Bus #21. Once you reach the location you have to proceed to the back side of the building to the first floor,

Date :- 21st sept 2016 (wednesday)

Interview Time :- 9:00 am to 1:00 pm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.