Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931362 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
bigteddy206:

Thanks bro.but plz how long does it take for visa to be out.
Please natty am waiting for your response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:21am On Jan 02, 2017
bigteddy206:

Please natty am waiting for your response
2 to 5 working days, at times 2 weeks depending when your agent applied for u. The last but not the least sometimes you wait till infinitygrin, if the agent don corner d Money
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:24am On Jan 02, 2017
NONNYG:
2 to 5 working days, at times 2 weeks depending when your agent applied for u. The last but not the least sometimes you wait till infinitygrin, if the agent don corner d Money

infinity !!!? you wan give the guy cold feet
but the bitter truth sha
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2017
PHARMACIST (Male) with DHA Eligibility Required Medical Trading Group DUBAI

A well-reputed Medical Trading Division having branches in all over UAE. looking for its new branch in Dubai City looking for Allied Healthcare Professional
PHARMACIST with DHA license or Eligibility letter
hrdhealthdubai@gmail.com
(Please mentioned position email subjectline)
Eligibility:
Male candidate only. Bachelor Degree with experience in Medical Trading company and regular affairs, importing and exporting knowledge of medicines / disposables can only apply. Knowledge in UAE labour law. Knowledge in DHA MOH guidelines and getting approvals.Salary commensurate with experience. Minimum two years experience in Medical trading and experience of regular affairs can only apply.

Industry: Medical Equipments Mfg.
Career: Management
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Email: hrdhealthdubai@gmail.com
Street: DUBAI CITY
City: Dubai
Female Accountant required for a IT company based in sharjah Saifzone. Must have at least 1 years experience. Please email in CV on vdsfzejobs@gmail.com .

Industry: IT/Computers – Hardware
Career: Entry Level
Job Location: Sharjah
Email: vdsfzejobs@gmail.com
Street: sharjah
City: Sharjah
REQUIRED MARKETING OUTDOOR

Looking for a Marketing executive for a Graphic and advertising company located in Abu Dhabi. Candidate must have minimum 2 years experience in advertising field. Starting salary And. 2500 + incentive. Visa provided.Serious candidate may apply to admin@giftygraphics.com

Industry: Advertising
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Salary: AED 2001-3000
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Email: paul@giftygraphics.com
Street: HAMDAN STREET
City: Abu Dhabi

Required Male/Female staff for outdoor Sales in Leading financial institution.
Requirement
Sales experience is mandatory( Banking or Automobile)
Preferred experience in Banking Industry (UAE or home country)
Must have excellent sales & communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma is a must.
Package:
Good salary and attractive incentive
joby_mukalel@yahoo.com

Industry: Banking
Salary: AED3001-5000
Email: joby_mukalel@yahoo.com
Street: deira

The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
Benefits
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction

Industry: Automobile
Career: Mid Career
Salary: AED 5001-7000
Email: jobs@dubaitask.com
Street: dubai

PRO Required for a Businessman service company

Our Businessman service company,based in Dubai, is urgently looking for a part time or full time PRO to join our operations. Very attractive offers are waiting to the right candidate. Interested parties are requested to call 0553831157 or vinaypaniker567@gmail.com

Industry: Consultancy
Contact No.: 0553831157
Email: vinaypaniker567@gmail.com
Street: Dubai

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse / Nurse Assistant required
Any nationality,
-Atleast 1 years experience from previous company.
-Applicant must be a registered nurse.
-With or without DHCC license can apply
-With pleasing personality.
-Required to join immediately

Industry: Health Care

Required Chef for Catering Company

Required Chef for Catering Company with similar experience.
welcome apply Send your resume details by email to arydxb@gmail.com
Thank you.

Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Project Based
Email: arydxb@gmail.com
Street: Mussalla Street

Accountant

Required 2 year experienced accountant for Fitout company in duabi. send cv to alzaimdubai@gmail.com

Industry: Construction
Email: alzaimdubai@gmail.com
Street: Near Deira City Center

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by baypapi: 3:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
bamisegunoluwa:

Hi bro.. am in the same situation as you. Can you please write the details of etihad in lagos and how your interaction went with them. I need this info so i can follow suit. Also can u let me know how it went.
Thanks
N/b the contact details of etihad lagos that i have only engages but wont coñnect.

Sorry for the late response. I had to reschedule the trip so I didn't bother anymore but I'm currently going through it right now. This was the number Etihad HQ gave me if you still need it 01-2772779 option 3.
It's best to use email though - lostkt@etihad.ae

Woed of advise, don't try hotel route, I tried it and they messed up my application and got the application rejected.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:37am On Jan 04, 2017
TECHNOMAK GROUPS OF COMPANIES are hiring now.

Submit your CV to careers@technomak.com

Also go to www.technomak.com to know more about the company and check for what you can apply for.
Furthermore in the later stage if asked "can you go to Africa and work for them, just accept the deal.
wish you all good luck.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Jan 04, 2017
Dear All....

Please circulate...Needed urgently 35 civil/mechanical/electrical engineers urgently in Etihad Rail project.

10,000 AED Salary

Send cv to m.marshad@guardrail.ae or register directly at www. etihadrail. ae/en/careers/current-vacancies

It may be useful for someone....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:12am On Jan 04, 2017
justi4jesu:
Dear All....

Please circulate...Needed urgently 35 civil/mechanical/electrical engineers urgently in Etihad Rail project.

10,000 AED Salary

Send cv to m.marshad@guardrail.ae[size=16pt][/size]

thanks for the post, but this same email has been flagged as a spam wen it first came on in august. maybe am wrong.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 7:18am On Jan 04, 2017
nattybanta:

thanks for the post, but this same email has been flagged as a spam wen it first came on in august. maybe am wrong.

Where was it. Didn't know that and people can equally register directly on their site. www. etihadrail. ae/en/careers/current-vacancies

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 2:44pm On Jan 04, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 8:46am On Jan 05, 2017
lovere:
http://m.gulfnews.com/news/uae/crime/gangs-targeting-money-transportation-vehicles-arrested-in-sharjah-1.1956060
Our people keep creating problems for us.

I just read the complete news now, they were identified as AFRICANS not Nigerians, it's possible there'd be no Nigerian. Is there hope for us?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bellakay: 10:06am On Jan 05, 2017
Please has anyone travelled alone to Dubai without been accompanied by her parent recently?
Is it compulsory to travel with my parents as I am under 30?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2017
That is a late post...the very first post that was issued in uae news dailies was clearly stated they were nigerians. i believe the UAE want to thread softly by claiming all were africans. but we will know soon if nigeria visas are not issued anymore
Bobxin:

I just read the complete news now, they were identified as AFRICANS not Nigerians, it's possible there'd be no Nigerian. Is there hope for us?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobxin: 11:51am On Jan 05, 2017
Tunjinodaysoff:
That is a late post...the very first post that was issued in uae news dailies was clearly stated they were nigerians. i believe the UAE want to thread softly by claiming all were africans. but we will know soon if nigeria visas are not issued anymore

I just pray I don't run out of luck and favour.
Have started applying?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
bellakay:
Please has anyone travelled alone to Dubai without been accompanied by her parent recently?
Is it compulsory to travel with my parents as I am under 30?
you can travel alone. just make sure u have ur travel documents, hotel reservation and BTA.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bellakay: 9:29pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Recession: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
justi4jesu:
Dear All....

10,000 AED Salary

Send cv to m.marshad@guardrail.ae or register directly at www. etihadrail. ae/en/careers/current-vacancies

Hello dear,

My cousin said Dia is a job opening at dubia road traffic authority.
But the problem is dat I was asked to do my medicals to confirm if I am free to avoid deportation and I was clean except for Hepatitis B virus.
Her fear now is, if it is among the test been done for public drivers, so we will not waste her money on agent.
Ve been searching online and I saw the six categories one will be tested for hepatitis B and in it, I saw private driving. is it same with the Dubai road transport authority?
I dnt want to start my international career with deportation.

Secondly, dis the first time I am coming in here to dis dubia thread, wanted to go to Australia till it dnt work out for my MSc, I ve 3 years working experience in the oil industry, pls, can u help me link up a better job?

Pls can anyone answer me the first one so I can reply her, deadline is tomo and she dnt know what to do.
Cc: nattybanta
lovere
Tunjinodaysoff
Europe4sure

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:10am On Jan 06, 2017
Recession:

Hello dear,

My cousin said Dia is a job opening at dubia road traffic authority.
But the problem is dat I was asked to do my medicals to confirm if I am free to avoid deportation and I was clean except for Hepatitis B virus.
Her fear now is, if it is among the test been done for public drivers, so we will not waste her money on agent.
Ve been searching online and I saw the six categories one will be tested for hepatitis B and in it, I saw private driving. is it same with the Dubai road transport authority?
I dnt want to start my international career with deportation.

Secondly, dis the first time I am coming in here to dis dubia thread, wanted to go to Australia till it dnt work out for my MSc, I ve 3 years working experience in the oil industry, pls, can u help me link up a better job?

Pls can anyone answer me the first one so I can reply her, deadline is tomo and she dnt know what to do.
Cc: nattybanta
lovere

this your user name no let me think straight grin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tunjinodaysoff(m): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2017
Bobxin:

I just pray I don't run out of luck and favour.
Have started applying?
pray bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Recession: 6:00am On Jan 06, 2017
europe4sure:

Lol. Na wetin I see make me choose d name oh,

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:03am On Jan 06, 2017
europe4sure:

lolz, the guy username na something else oo. Moreover him just dey mention sicknesses anyhowgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:44am On Jan 06, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
PHARMACIST (Male) with DHA Eligibility Required Medical Trading Group DUBAI

A well-reputed Medical Trading Division having branches in all over UAE. looking for its new branch in Dubai City looking for Allied Healthcare Professional
PHARMACIST with DHA license or Eligibility letter
hrdhealthdubai@gmail.com
(Please mentioned position email subjectline)
Eligibility:
Male candidate only. Bachelor Degree with experience in Medical Trading company and regular affairs, importing and exporting knowledge of medicines / disposables can only apply. Knowledge in UAE labour law. Knowledge in DHA MOH guidelines and getting approvals.Salary commensurate with experience. Minimum two years experience in Medical trading and experience of regular affairs can only apply.

Industry: Medical Equipments Mfg.
Career: Management
Email: hrdhealthdubai@gmail.com
Street: DUBAI CITY
Female Accountant required for a IT company based in sharjah Saifzone. Must have at least 1 years experience. Please email in CV on vdsfzejobs@gmail.com .

Industry: IT/Computers – Hardware
Job Location: Sharjah
Email: vdsfzejobs@gmail.com
Street: sharjah
City: Sharjah
REQUIRED MARKETING OUTDOOR

Looking for a Marketing executive for a Graphic and advertising company located in Abu Dhabi. Candidate must have minimum 2 years experience in advertising field. Starting salary And. 2500 + incentive. Visa provided.Serious candidate may apply to admin@giftygraphics.com

Industry: Advertising
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Email: paul@giftygraphics.com
Street: HAMDAN STREET
City: Abu Dhabi

Required Male/Female staff for outdoor Sales in Leading financial institution.
Requirement
Sales experience is mandatory( Banking or Automobile)
Preferred experience in Banking Industry (UAE or home country)
Must have excellent sales & communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma is a must.
Package:
Good salary and attractive incentive
joby_mukalel@yahoo.com

Industry: Banking
Salary: AED3001-5000
Email: joby_mukalel@yahoo.com
Street: deira

The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative. Additional qualifications include:
Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
Ability to manage multiple tasks and work to tight deadlines
Good technical proficiency, literacy skills and a competent computer user
Strong Accountancy experience good analytical skills and good understanding and working knowledge of book keeping
Experience in financial reporting and month-end, including preparation and posting of journals and updating reconciliations
Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Accounting, Finance, or Business Management
Must be in Dubai and available to start immediately.
Benefits
We offer an attractive total compensation package, with emphasis on equity compensation, excellent health benefits and monthly Careem credits. You will have a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company on the ground floor and shape its direction

Industry: Automobile

PRO Required for a Businessman service company

Our Businessman service company,based in Dubai, is urgently looking for a part time or full time PRO to join our operations. Very attractive offers are waiting to the right candidate. Interested parties are requested to call 0553831157 or vinaypaniker567@gmail.com

Industry: Consultancy
Contact No.: 0553831157
Email: vinaypaniker567@gmail.com
Street: Dubai

Registered Nurse

Registered Nurse / Nurse Assistant required
Any nationality,
-Atleast 1 years experience from previous company.
-Applicant must be a registered nurse.
-With or without DHCC license can apply
-With pleasing personality.
-Required to join immediately

Industry: Health Care

Required Chef for Catering Company

Required Chef for Catering Company with similar experience.
welcome apply Send your resume details by email to arydxb@gmail.com
Thank you.

Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
Experience: Less than 1 Year
Job Type: Project Based
Email: arydxb@gmail.com
Street: Mussalla Street

Accountant

Required 2 year experienced accountant for Fitout company in duabi. send cv to alzaimdubai@gmail.com

Industry: Construction
Email: alzaimdubai@gmail.com
Street: Near Deira City Center

Nice 1
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doubleportion: 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Pls what is the value of this AED currency?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 6:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
doubleportion:
Pls what is the value of this AED currency?
131naira

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olusegunthomas(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
nattybanta:
TECHNOMAK GROUPS OF COMPANIES are hiring now.

Submit your CV to careers@technomak.com

Also go to www.technomak.com to know more about the company and check for what you can apply for.
Furthermore in the later stage if asked "can you go to Africa and work for them, just accept the deal.
wish you all good luck.
I don't see any vacancy in the site
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olusegunthomas(m): 6:34pm On Jan 06, 2017
Teeboy22:

Nice 1
someone outside the country cannot apply right.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sosqui: 6:12am On Jan 07, 2017
My younger sister wants to apply for Abu Dhabi visit visa but the agent I wanted to use is saying she should increase her age to 30yrs before she will be given visa. The agent reason is that ladies less than 30 yrs of age are believed to come into Abu Dhabi to prostitute. Please, how true is this notion? And if it is true how do we go about it?
NB: She is going to visit our elder sister who is medical professional working there.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 10:13am On Jan 07, 2017

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bellakay: 11:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Sosqui post=52600573]My younger sister wants to apply for Abu Dhabi visit visa but the agent I wanted to use is saying she should increase her age to 30yrs before she will be given visa. The agent reason is that ladies less than 30 yrs of age are believed to come into Abu Dhabi to prostitute. Please, how true is this notion? And if it is true how do we go about it?
NB: She is going to visit our elder sister who is medical

It's 25 and below. What are you can do get a visa for mum or dad alongside hers even if the person isn't travelling with her.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Hailings all... How una dey
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2017
They r all Nigerians bros don't kid urself... Lol.. And a bill will soon be passed banning visa for Nigerians... Like a ban just like they did to Bangladesh people... Let's hope
Bobxin:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Sosqui: 5:25am On Jan 08, 2017
[quote author=bellakay post=52624288][/quote] Thanks Bellakay for the advise, we will do as you advised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.