Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926703 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mehn this cold na diegrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 2:49pm On Jan 08, 2017
NONNYG:
Bro e no easy oh but I like it. I wish it would remain like this all year round.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Dem say February own smoke go de comot we mouth... I saw 17c in sharja today... E sweet me abeg
NONNYG:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by obatuntun1(m): 3:38am On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=NONNYG post=52635642]Mehn this cold na diegrin[/quo

No worries o, wen oga HOT come ehn, u will beg cold to come back buh e no go answer u @ all.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:12am On Jan 09, 2017
kaynine59:
Dem say February own smoke go de comot we mouth... I saw 17c in sharja today... E sweet me abeg
NONNYG:
hehehehhehehheheheh this cold dey learn compared to 2015/16 December/January. witnessed 12 degrees in Ras al kor, it was something else.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by comfortchemical: 6:33am On Jan 09, 2017
I want to travel with my wife to Dubai for vacation. Pls how can I go about it. Kindly drop helpful information. Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:00am On Jan 09, 2017
comfortchemical:
I want to travel with my wife to Dubai for vacation. Pls how can I go about it. Kindly drop helpful information. Thanks.

Get two weeks visa, book your ticket, book your hotel....... kalas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2017
nattybanta:
hehehehhehehheheheh this cold dey learn compared to 2015/16 December/January. witnessed 12 degrees in Ras al kor, it was something else.

I remember my first visit February 2015, I had to wait for my friend outside their office compound at the middle of the night. Thanks to the security officer who gave me 33cups of hot tea. Naso all the workers they smoke. The cold can reset Destiny.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by comfortchemical: 7:11am On Jan 09, 2017
Thanks. I just stumbled on this thread. How do I get the two weeks visa without any problem of rejection and avoiding waste of money.
HILCROWN:

Get two weeks visa, book your ticket, book your hotel....... kalas.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2017
comfortchemical:
Thanks. I just stumbled on this thread. How do I get the two weeks visa without any problem of rejection and avoiding waste of money.

Na that one me don't know oooooo. But you can visit Wakanow.com or go to Emirates airway stand at the airport to make enquiries.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:13am On Jan 09, 2017
HILCROWN:

I remember my first visit February 2015, I had to wait for my friend outside their office compound at the middle of the night. Thanks to the security officer who gave me 33cups of hot tea. Naso all the workers they smoke. The cold can reset Destiny.
hahahahhaahhaha 33 cups. hope na better destiny

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
Pls,what is d duration of dubai tourist visa before leaving naija
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
kaynine59:
aaahhhh, abeg o. I prefer the sun now, since I no dey find job again.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
joschars:
Pls,what is d duration of dubai tourist visa before leaving naija

I have it on dec 18 ,pls it is very urgent
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
60 days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 2:40pm On Jan 09, 2017
NONNYG:
60 days

Tanx,God bless our hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 4:32pm On Jan 09, 2017
joschars:

I have it on dec 18 ,pls it is very urgent
When did you applied for the visa....... Because Dubai tourist visa(90 days) experience delay in insurance right now due to thorough security checking on Nigeria immigrants according to the info reaching me from Sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 5:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Kunlewa:
When did you applied for the visa....... Because Dubai tourist visa(90 days) experience delay in insurance right now due to thorough security checking on Nigeria immigrants according to the info reaching me from Sharjah

2 weeks b4 visa come out
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
NONNYG:
60 days

But d agent that do my visa said it is 30days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2017
joschars:

But d agent that do my visa said it is 30days
if your agent told you 30days then maybe it's not 90 days tourist visa. And where the visa is issued?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by joschars(m): 9:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
Sharjah
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 9:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
How much is the application fee for 90 days Dubai visa?

Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:28pm On Jan 09, 2017
joschars:
Sharjah
OK..... I will advice you to check the visa duration whether is 30,60 or 90 days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 9:43pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anthocracy:
How much is the application fee for 90 days Dubai visa?

Thanks.
it actually depends on the agent you are dealing with, some might charge you 400k,320k,250k even 200k......so looks for better and God's fearing Agent, that's my advice
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nakosaberks: 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good evening good people of this amazing thread. I have been following this thread on ghost mode and to the glory of God my visa just came out. Please gurus in the house, I have a few questions:

1. How do I check for the visa validity for sharja and to know if it is 60 or 90 days visa.

2. is it advisable to travel through Lagos or Abuja airport if I see the same flight fare from both cities?

3. what's the cheapest airline to fly and please can someone furnish me with the website of the airline so that I can book directly instead of going through wakanow or the likes?

4. is it advisable to come with food stuffs or just hold feeding money?

i need an answer fron the gurus asap
cc: nattybanta, kunlewa, nonny, justi, et al.

Finally, I want to thank everyone that has contributed to the success of people via diz thread. May ur expectations never be cut short. Amen.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2017
nakosaberks:
Good evening good people of this amazing thread. I have been following this thread on ghost mode and to the glory of God my visa just came out. Please gurus in the house, I have a few questions:

1. How do I check for the visa validity for sharja and to know if it is 60 or 90 days visa.

2. is it advisable to travel through Lagos or Abuja airport if I see the same flight fare from both cities?

3. what's the cheapest airline to fly and please can someone furnish me with the website of the airline so that I can book directly instead of going through wakanow or the likes?

Finally, I want to thank everyone that has contributed to the success of people via diz thread. May ur expectations never be cut short. Amen.
1. Go to airport, airlines can check it for u
2. Abuja. Lasgidi immigration na real werey
3. Egyptair, Google is ur friend
4. Lolz, if u no come with food, OYO na ur case

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 5:44am On Jan 10, 2017
nakosaberks:

congrats...... NONNYG has answered the question correctly, but concerning Abuja, I will advice you to forget it because presently Abuja flights have been diverted to Kaduna. Lastly, how long does it take to get your visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nakosaberks: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2017
I don't understand what u mean by diverted to Kaduna cuz am online and still seeing flight from abj. To answer your question, it took approximately 1 week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nakosaberks: 7:25am On Jan 10, 2017
NONNYG:
1. Go to airport, airlines can check it for u
2. Abuja. Lasgidi immigration na real werey
3. Egyptair, Google is ur friend
4. Lolz, if u no come with food, OYO na ur case

thanks for the prompt response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 8:48am On Jan 10, 2017
Kunlewa:
it actually depends on the agent you are dealing with, some might charge you 400k,320k,250k even 200k......so looks for better and God's fearing Agent, that's my advice

Without using agent, I want to the official application fee for 90 days tourism visa.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kunlewa(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2017
Anthocracy:

Without using agent, I want to the official application fee for 90 days tourism visa.

Thanks
if you want 90 days tourist visa from Sharjah then you need someone in dubai to help you out...... Emirates Airlines can only assist you in getting 2 weeks or 1 months visa. I stand to be corrected
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:46am On Jan 10, 2017
Anthocracy:

Thanks
guy u funny ogrin, since u no wan use agent, oya come to UAE and apply by urself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.