Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (926186 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 9:10am On Mar 05, 2017
lovere:
For those of you coming to UAE through Dubai, "ghana must go bag"is no longer allowed at the Dubai airport.
Very vital and salient information for you guys coming in...it is a new law that was enacted on the 1st of this month.Caveat Emptor.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:36am On Mar 05, 2017
azarenka:

Very vital and salient information for you guys coming in...it is a new law that was enacted on the 1st of this month.Caveat Emptor.
https://www.thecable.ng/wednesday-can-no-longer-travel-dubai-ghana-must-go-bags
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 9:45am On Mar 05, 2017
azarenka:

Takes effect from Wednesday.
By God's grace my garri and gift from Treasure go don enter tongue tongue

@bigteddy206, awaiting your quick update today o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:58am On Mar 05, 2017
Oga I go come take some garri oh!
samhay:

Takes effect from Wednesday.
By God's grace my garri and gift from Treasure go don enter tongue tongue

@bigteddy206, awaiting your quick update today o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:28am On Mar 05, 2017
lovere:
Oga I go come take some garri oh!

1kilo is 18 dirham
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:38am On Mar 05, 2017
samhay:

1kilo is 18 dirham
Na wa oo.18 aed? grin. see harshness cheesy,Na to come ur house join u chop the garri na grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:03am On Mar 05, 2017
act fast. its very hot
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:26am On Mar 05, 2017
samhay:

1kilo is 18 dirham
u no sell 5aed ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:59am On Mar 05, 2017
To all the guys ballin in Dubai, enjoy the weather while it last, cos soon the original weathergrin go return
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:24pm On Mar 05, 2017
NONNYG:
To all the guys ballin in Dubai, enjoy the weather while it last, cos soon the original weathergrin go return
hehehhehehhehehe. for ur mind. u no u didnt even feel the main original weda self.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:29pm On Mar 05, 2017
nattybanta:
hehehhehehhehehe. for ur mind. u no u didnt even feel the main original weda self.
Ogbeni which month hot pass June/july
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
bigteddy206:
Hello my brothers and sisters,finally am coming to uae tomorrow my flight is 13:45.let me go and face this devils that call them selve immigration officers.is there any Nairalander going tomorrow using Egyptair.
Someone is with the immigration nowgrin.

I wish u safe landing bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:43pm On Mar 05, 2017
azarenka:

Na wa oo.18 aed? grin. see harshness cheesy,Na to come ur house join u chop the garri na grin

I dey travel cheesy grin
Come to think of it, u fit start dis business oooo
Make I locate RCCG on Friday C Àw things fit be.

NONNYG:
u no sell 5aed ?

10aed last
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ewenla202: 1:45pm On Mar 05, 2017
Someone is with the immigration now;

I wish u safe landing bro[/quote] AMEN
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2017
nattybanta:
act fast. its very hot

Fear don grip my mind since like 3days

I hate dis period.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mrcodebreaker: 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2017
Please I need to pay someone 2100 AED in Dubai. I will pay in Naira to your account. Who can help me with this?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2017
mrcodebreaker:
Please I need to pay someone 2100 AED in Dubai. I will pay in Naira to your account. Who can help me with this?
you can pay through abayomi in deira. He's a very popular guy. Your link in Dubai should know better now.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mrcodebreaker: 3:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
freudianslip:
you can pay through abayomi in deira. He's a very popular guy. Your link in Dubai should know better now.

please how do i locate this guy. or reach him?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2017
mrcodebreaker:
I can help u, only if u no go scam megrin

Cos I planned sending money home today but don't have the strength going g to Diera
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 3:21pm On Mar 05, 2017
NONNYG:
I can help u, only if u no go scam megrin

Cos I planned sending money home today but don't have the strength going g to Diera
Lol your mouth eh!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oneah(m): 4:02pm On Mar 05, 2017
Buy a sim card:
I saw many people who come for a job search in Dubai, they waste their time and money. First of all to achieve the primary objective of Dubai visit is to find a job in Dubai. To avoid time contact your friend or relative in Dubai or in UAE to arrange a sim card for you. Once they buy the sim card you can receive that sim card here from the courier company. It will take 3 days to arrive. If you don’t have any relative or friend there then no issue, you can still find jobs in UAE or jobs in Dubai. You will use this sim number on your CV and sending emails before coming to Dubai to get job in Dubai.
Before coming to Dubai start applying on jobs before 10 days of arriving in Dubai.
Once you have landed in Dubai then your real exam starts. It is possible that you have got the call on the sim that you have bought before for an interview. If you got any call in home country for an interview then tell them that you will come on that day for an interview. Once you arrive in Dubai call back to the employer and say that you are available for interview and go there......

I read this somewhere ...is this reasonable or applicable?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by freudianslip(m): 6:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
BadmanGozie:
Make una help me thank God. Just got my visa.
I remember you...you were the same guy back in January that told us about a friend of yours that intend doing employment visa for you for 1.8million Naira. Sorry for bn nosey, shey na same amount you pay?

House...where is odalonu12? any update from Europe4sure? I'm praying things went the way you planned it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:55pm On Mar 05, 2017
freudianslip:

House...where is odalonu12? any update from Europe4sure? I'm praying things went the way you planned it.
This one everybody dey find Europe4sure, i hope he is still safe. abeg Europe4sure come answer ur name cos me too don dey fear.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
samhay:

I dey travel cheesy grin
Come to think of it, u fit start dis business oooo
Make I locate RCCG on Friday C Àw things fit be.

10aed last
Oga business man
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lustig(m): 8:58pm On Mar 05, 2017
I need help please. Hw much will it cost me to process my visa and flight ticket from 9ja to Dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 9:01pm On Mar 05, 2017
Femcesc07:
Congrat, mercy journey in advance man.

Thanks bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 9:03pm On Mar 05, 2017
BadmanGozie:
My brothers whocanbewho and icedbreez una been no too comment for here through ur visa application process. Abeg make una remember to dey update the thread when una reach o. Congrats and safe flight

This thread was a huge help for my preparations so anything I get to add to help others I won't hesitate.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2017
Lustig:
I need help please. Hw much will it cost me to process my visa and flight ticket from 9ja to Dubai?
not more than 600k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2017
no more GMG

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 9:18am On Mar 06, 2017
This is serious, so our garri and ogbono will also enjoy the straps and zips of a suitcase grin.change
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kings26(m): 9:55am On Mar 06, 2017
Good morning my Ogas in d house

Pls I'm considering traveling out of d country but I'm a lol bit confused.
Between Turkey and Qatar, pls where do u think I should go to. Help me sight reasons to and place with more job opportunities. Thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Gharnew112(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2017
Please just processing my visa, I need to know how much I can get the ticket fee for Ethiopian airlines so I can get prepare?

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.