Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (924406 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 8:09am On Mar 07, 2017
Teeboy22:

Congrats Gee

Enjoy your stay.... Job ,blessings, mercy go locate you in Jesus name

Amen. Thanks my brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:12am On Mar 07, 2017
Shakitibob0:
please somebody should attend to this question...
the main aim for going to MOE and MOFA is for UAE embassy to accept the document as valid before stamping. so if u have no plans of attesting at UAE embassy, then no need going to MOE and MOFA kalas

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Shakitibob0: 8:19am On Mar 07, 2017
nattybanta:
the main aim for going to MOE and MOFA is for UAE embassy to accept the document as valid before stamping. so if u have no plans of attesting at UAE embassy, then no need going to MOE and MOFA kalas
OK bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:22am On Mar 07, 2017
Please is 300k to much for 3 months visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
as President Atiku, u don't need bother about the price grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Lustig(m): 8:30am On Mar 07, 2017
Teeboy22:

Kenya Airway's dey do promo ATM @ 148k
Check wakanow.com
Travelstart.com
Is the 148k for a roundtrip or one way? Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:32am On Mar 07, 2017
nattybanta:
hahahahahaha... na we all dey the change na...
abi e too mush ni?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:42am On Mar 07, 2017
tosinet:
Please after authentication of my certificates at the MOE and MOFA, is it necessary /compulsory to take it to UAE embassy for further legalization?
Yes, it is mandatory to take it to UAE embassy for them to sign it, you need to pay.check previous trends to know how much they are charging presently.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:53am On Mar 07, 2017
nattybanta:
Even Atiku dey go hustle for jobgrin

Recession badt can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 11:00am On Mar 07, 2017
Shakitibob0:
please somebody should attend to this question...
Yes you MUST have to authenticate your credentials at UAE embassy.infact that is the main issue.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2017
Lustig:

Is the 148k for a roundtrip or one way? Thanks
Yea...

..return ticket

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oneah(m): 12:39pm On Mar 07, 2017
PresidentAtiku:

Brothers and sister...Help my ministry o....someone asked me to drop 300k for 3month visa....i take God beg....YES or NO answer....is it too much?...if Yes what is the ideal price range....Pikin dey house o.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by copiescopy(m): 12:49pm On Mar 07, 2017
I landed in dubai safely 5.15 am ..kenya airways ...... NATTYBANTA .NONNY G . LEOLEOSIR . Where una dey ? I no sabi road ooo ..dubai no be naija where u go dey ask for bus stop anyhow oo,

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 12:56pm On Mar 07, 2017
copiescopy:
I landed in dubai safely 5.15 am ..kenya airways ...... NATTYBANTA .NONNY G . LEOLEOSIR . Where una dey ? I no sabi road ooo ..dubai no be naija where u go dey ask for bus stop anyhow oo,
You can't get missing.There are various options.
1)You can use google map,since there is free wifi at the airport.
2)You can also ask the Taxi man,although,they can turn turn you just to make more money,but you will get to your destination.
3)You can kindly ask some people around you where you can pick up a taxi or train.you'll surely be directed.
N/B,just buy a sim card at the airport dia for communication,because once you leave the airport..no more free wifi.
Meanwhile,hope you carry garri and ogbono come grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ojialo(m): 1:01pm On Mar 07, 2017
three weeks visa will cost how much I need the total cost
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
NONNYG:
Even Atiku dey go hustle for jobgrin

Recession badt can
Hahahahqa.

Na so ni o! Shebi the current one relocate to London...

Me sef one port to Dubai grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icedbreez(m): 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
Teeboy22:

Congrats Gee

Enjoy your stay.... Job ,blessings, mercy go locate you in Jesus name

Amen. Thanks Teeboy22
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 1:12pm On Mar 07, 2017
ojialo:
three weeks visa will cost how much I need the total cost
Ask the airline that you wish to fly with or wakanow.Just go with their pricing,because you are sure they won't run with your money and the visa won't be fake.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2017
lol
this is uae cheesy cheesy cheesy
by the way you cant get lost, ask your contact where you are meeting and then tell the cab man your lcation, get a sim at the airport and violla you are good to go
favour all the way for you.
copiescopy:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 1:29pm On Mar 07, 2017
copiescopy:
Abi you been dey expect coming to America style of welcome for you from dem nattybanta,NonnyG and Leoleosir? grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 2:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
copiescopy:
WELLIWELLICOME BRO, hope u bring agege bread come, cos this their chapatti don tire me, Hope u r settled now, just have a good rest and start fixing up your cv if u havent done so. and begin application cos you have 89days left in UAE. grin grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Anthocracy(m): 4:41pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello my people...how una dey? One of my coursemates that his uncle is a government official (Abuja) recently promised me work in Dubai, that was two weeks ago. So since then I have being calling to know how far and he keep on giving me hope until today he called me to email my passport biodata page and medical test reports to him, when I asked him which of the medical test should I conduct and he said he get back to me later.

So I want to ask, what are the necessary medical tests one opt to conduct here in Nigeria before traveling to Dubai/medical tests normally requested when applying for Dubai visa.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
Confirm house.am in abu dhabi now.help me and thank God.plz i need more advert for jobs.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mrcodebreaker: 6:53pm On Mar 07, 2017
NONNYG:
I can help u, only if u no go scam megrin

Cos I planned sending money home today but don't have the strength going g to Diera

message me guy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:59pm On Mar 07, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
No office no?? undecided

it is there.....check
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
bigteddy206:
Confirm house.am in abu dhabi now.help me and thank God.plz i need more advert for jobs.
congrat bro, enjoy your stay in uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
lol
this is uae cheesy cheesy cheesy
by the way you cant get lost, ask your contact where you are meeting and then tell the cab man your lcation get a sim at the airport and violla you are good to go
favour all the way for you.
u wicked oooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anthocracy:
Hello my people...how una dey? One of my coursemates that his uncle is a government official (Abuja) recently promised me work in Dubai, that was two weeks ago. So since then I have being calling to know how far and he keep on giving me hope until today he called me to email my passport biodata page and medical test reports to him, when I asked him which of the medical test should I conduct and he said he get back to me later.

So I want to ask, what are the necessary medical tests one opt to conduct here in Nigeria before traveling to Dubai/medical tests normally requested when applying for Dubai visa.

Thanks
HIV, HEPATITIS A to Zgrin and TB
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2017
copiescopy:
oya install Google map in ur phone immediately, no more up NEPA/ down NEPAgrin

If u dey enter bus/train, open your eyes ooo. If u go sit where only women/family dey. OYO na ur case

WELCOME TO UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ugsams(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
I got this from one ahmedhaled696@gmail.com

Dear Candidate,

We welcome expressions of interest from qualified applicants for a Job Opening in Al Dhabi Oil & Energy LLC-UAE.

Kindly complete the attached questionnaire, and send us together with a copy of your CV through Email, and the Company's HR Dept will duly revert back to you.

Best Regards,
Ahmed Khaled (Chief Recruiter)
Crescent Recruitment!

Al Dhabi Oil & Energy Llc
Corniche Street 11, Office 1103, Al Khubaira Palace Area
Fax: +971 2 6814580
P.O.Box: 35333, Abu Dhabi-U.A.E

Please who knows about them

What exactly do you want to know about them?

From my little knowledge about the oilfield in Abu Dhabi, I have never seen anything about this company near the oilfield here, although the oilfield is very broad with various sectors so one cannot know everything.

Also, this company seems like a labour company whereas most, if not all oil companies here are government, semi-government and Free zone. For the government companies check their details on their parent company's site https://www.adnoc.ae/en/our-business/exploration-and-production

This is not to say that they are fake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.