Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927077 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2017
Godiloveu:

hmmmm, u n food!

grin grin grin

I kannor come and kill myself

copiescopy:
Guys ..thanks for all the love ..i entered dubai with cool breeze on my ears .. I dey one small corner for sharjah ..with my contact and I am feeling the cold for here ..no be small ..na sweater i dey wear like say i dey Europe oo the shivering here no hget mate ooooo

well na so JJC things dey be o.. soon i go accustom to the weather ..na cold in the morning and evening oo ..

once again my love just spread to all of u guys . #Think It Achieve Team
copiescopy:

Haa .. u dey vex ooo .. one full yam and one cup garri .. na wa oo . truly the stuff for here true true na gold oooo.. see as my guys them dey shout when them see tubers of yam.. i come dey form king of dem boys oo

one guy sayhe never taste yam for like two years in Dubai .. i fall down die come wake up again oooo .. anyway thanks for checking up..which side u dey for UAE ?.. sharjah representing ...

U will soon understand Wen Ur food finish.

Wù b Dis person wey dey ask questions like e wan run away B4 vegetable return from London.

23years old can gt residence Wen she gets job or better still pay for her residency and become freelance

For prices

The person below me might av an idea
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bigteddy206: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2017
nattybanta:
hehehheehehhe. the tin is that at the airport, its 55aed, but once you get into town you can get two sim cards(DU and Etisalat) for 10aed. grin the problem is how would the dull guys get to town without communication, and relying on just free wifi. till they get to town.

I bought du tourist simcard at al wahda mall abu dhabi yesterday at 55aed.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justjify(m): 7:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
Copiescopy and others who just got in, I thank God for you guys. Play your cards well oh. You will soon become gurus for others. I wish you guys success. I DON dey tidy up to join you guys, make Rotimi Amaechi reopen Abuja Airport.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:22pm On Mar 08, 2017
Omudia11:
hello...pls kindly give me any information you have concerning the uae visa. Can a girl of 23 get their 1 month or 3 months visa or a residence permit there?
yes you can get all once u r determined to get any.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
azarenka:

Oya, tell us where we can get it cheaper and how much sim card costs.A lot of these guys are coming in as green horns, so any little way we can help them safe cost,make we contribute.Even if you no tell them how much,give them a range.
I bought mine 10aed in Diera same day I arrived.

Then it was 100aed @ airport, omor as I press calculator, the money pass 10kgrin for ordinary sim.

Those taxi drivers wey dey find jjc to chop, na their phone I use call my guy say I don land.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 8:48pm On Mar 08, 2017
copiescopy:
Guys ..thanks for all the love ..i entered dubai with cool breeze on my ears .. I dey one small corner for sharjah ..with my contact and I am feeling the cold for here ..no be small ..na sweater i dey wear like say i dey Europe oo the shivering here no hget mate ooooo

well na so JJC things dey be o.. soon i go accustom to the weather ..na cold in the morning and evening oo ..

once again my love just spread to all of u guys . #Think It Achieve Team
guy na the best weather be this o, soon ur shower go dey pour hot watergrin even for midnight.

Na helmet u go dey use baffgrin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:44pm On Mar 08, 2017
Visa for 300k.... What y'all say please?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 10:08pm On Mar 08, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
Visa for 300k.... What y'all say please?

Even if dem call visa 100naira, it does not mean it's genuine.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by PresidentAtiku(m): 10:10pm On Mar 08, 2017
samhay:

Even if dem call visa 100naira, it does not mean it's genuine.

How on earth then,can one get a genuine Visa??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:54am On Mar 09, 2017
PresidentAtiku:
How on earth then,can one get a genuine Visa??
follow your instinct
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omudia11: 2:24am On Mar 09, 2017
OK...how can I go about it pls?
nattybanta:
yes you can get all once u r determined to get any.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:07am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
OK...how can I go about it pls?
approach any tour agency and they would tell you their procedure. try to verify them before making any payment to them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omudia11: 6:43am On Mar 09, 2017
OK.. How do I verify them? And what's the cost of the visa?
nattybanta:
approach any tour agency and they would tell you their procedure. try to verify them before making any payment to them.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 8:15am On Mar 09, 2017
Omudia11:
OK.. How do I verify them? And what's the cost of the visa?
So dem go tell you how to verify something. undecidedna wa ooo...how you take verify say na cloth you wear for body?see kweshion.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Omudia11: 8:22am On Mar 09, 2017
I'm asking cuz I don't know.there's no harm in asking to be sure. Better to find out facts than to be scammed.
azarenka:

So dem go tell you how to verify something. undecidedna wa ooo...how you take verify say na cloth you wear for body?see kweshion.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:08am On Mar 09, 2017
I have been waiting for my visa for over a month now.

D agent said it's a direct employment visa dat it's outta his hand to tell wen it will come.

Based on what I read here, I really dnt want to be rude to him but I just wanna be sure this waiting will not be in vein.

Abeg, how long dose it take to get a direct employment visa?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Depending on when the company apply for the visa, have you done any finger prints or so?

Mrbigman1:
I have been waiting for my visa for over a month now.

D agent said it's a direct employment visa dat it's outta his hand to tell wen it will come.

Based on what I read here, I really dnt want to be rude to him but I just wanna be sure this waiting will not be in vein.

Abeg, how long dose it take to get a direct employment visa?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2017
Hey I sent a PM

azarenka:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Depending on when the company apply for the visa, have you done any finger prints or so?

Yeah.

Did dat Jan 31st.

How many years visa I am likely to get?

Was told it's 3 yrs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:21am On Mar 09, 2017
Good
Be hopeful and prayerful, if the company doesn't have any issues with MOL your visa will be out, and more so if you have a contact person at the company reach out to the person and ask for updates.

Mrbigman1:

Yeah.

Did dat Jan 31st.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:23am On Mar 09, 2017
Depending on the contractual agreement with the company it might be 2 or 3 .

Mrbigman1:

Yeah.

Did dat Jan 31st.

How many years visa I am likely to get?

Was told it's 3 yrs
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:28am On Mar 09, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Good
Be hopeful and prayerful, if the company doesn't have any issues with MOL your visa will be out, and more so if you have a contact person at the company reach out to the person and ask for updates.

Thanks man.

I dnt ve, but lemme keep waiting sha.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 9:29am On Mar 09, 2017
all the best
Mrbigman1:

Thanks man.

I dnt ve, but lemme keep waiting sha.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Mrbigman1(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
all the best

Thanks man.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by azarenka: 10:09am On Mar 09, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Hey I sent a PM

hey replied u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by odalonu12: 10:31am On Mar 09, 2017
Pls gurus,am going to abuja to authenticate my certificates at Dubai embassy, pls how much is the current Price and wen is their working day's.
Also how much for ministry of ed. And fina.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
smiley
azarenka:

hey replied u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Hiploko(m): 5:28pm On Mar 09, 2017
cutieme:
How much did the agent ask u to pay?
Good question...

Seems most people on this thread avoid any question on how to assist people to secure genuine visa.....

A huge mystery....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hiploko:
Good question...

Seems most people on this thread avoid any question on how to assist people to secure genuine visa.....

A huge mystery....

There is more to visa issues dan the eyes can see

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.