Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (458) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925692 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2017
See the people wey no want make we enter dubai

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by haywhy17(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
I hope they r given capital punishment.... Bastard sons of idiot fathers... The bearded one looks originally like a criminal

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Some Africans were randomly arrested at Alnahda sharja yesterday evening by the CID (from abu dhabi), most of them were Nigerians. someone very close to me was a victim. He was coming to show me some African kitchens in deirra when he was picked up. They were all detained overnight, aside from those who had their emirate ID on them.... In summary, he and 2 other guys were released this morning because they had their passports and valid tourist visa with them but their passports were seized. they were given 2 police papers, 1 to move around freely for the next 10 days and the other 1 to claim their passports back on January 7th. They were instructed to secure a job and get emirate ID before the deadline, or come on that day with their return ticket for to exit same day, kalas. Because of the traumatic experience, he has resolved to go back home on Sunday, not going to wait till 7th. NOTE THAT NO SINGLE OFFENSE WAS COMMITTED, JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACKS. I WISH NIGERIA WAS A BETTER PLACE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by drkay(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Ukijioma88:
Those guys have done a lot of damage to the name 'NIGERIA'.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
princeadil:

I don't get you bro, you mean on how to process it yourself, if that's not possible unless through companies agent's in UAE and talking abt processes nothing much aside giving them a scan copy of ur pp data page and a scan copy of ur pp photo. Processing time depend on who is processing it link but between 4-5working days your visa is ready.

thanks bro for ur reply.
I mean getting a trusted agent to help me.am tired of being scamming again please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Just imagine this. Am so pained ryt now
drkay:
Those guys have done a lot of damage to the name 'NIGERIA'.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 4:33pm On Dec 28, 2017
Season greetings house...pls this whole attestation issue... Is still getting mi confused..... If I attest my bsc here at the embassy, do I still need to send it Nigeria to attest it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 5:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Pls I need job in Dubai, anyone with info should let me know, I enter few days ago
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
princeadil:

Up bed 600aed and down bed 750

How many bed in the room and how many total people in the room ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Victorjaydee: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2017
Hello @ princesses
I greet you,my name is Victor,I will be coming to dubai second week of January to hustle for job with a 3months visa,pls can you write on my email victorjaydee@gmail.com as I have some questions to ask and also want you to get me a bed space at Karama area in dubai,am not really sure how to pm you,even though I have tried to send a default message from you profile
Will be waiting for your email
God bless bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by laurel03(m): 8:03am On Dec 29, 2017
Ukijioma88:
developers see dr head shape..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 10:05am On Dec 29, 2017
House please can I come with a 1month visa and get a job...just thinking of the possibilities..please

@natty
@nonny
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by adrenaline02: 11:02am On Dec 29, 2017
Season greetings to you all.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 3:42pm On Dec 29, 2017
wahala on the highest order, my contact just informed me now that most companies are afraid of recruiting nigerians. pls can sombody confirm this.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 3:49pm On Dec 29, 2017
Na wah oh. This is really getting out of hands. Always Nigerians this, Nigerians that. In every country Na we d reign. We no d tire to answer all this bad names?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
But why are Nigerians like this,u leave ur fatherland to another mans land to steal craze dy ur head if naija dy good,many job opportunities, good governance and good life wetin u dy find go abroad.I don't just understand why we are evil,why can't hustle ur hustle jeje and mk money to go and do something good at home this evil act alone will be causing more harm to those already here and the ones planning to come.See their head sef awon developers of the world

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bratan(m): 9:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
nattybanta:
Anybody visiting UAE before 7th January 2018?

Sent you a mail. make we relate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kingspin(m): 2:49am On Dec 30, 2017
billz23:
But why are Nigerians like this,u leave ur fatherland to another mans land to steal craze dy ur head if naija dy good,many job opportunities, good governance and good life wetin u dy find go abroad.I don't just understand why we are evil,why can't hustle ur hustle jeje and mk money to go and do something good at home this evil act alone will be causing more harm to those already here and the ones planning to come.See their head sef awon developers of the world
You forget that Nigerians celebrate thieves back home...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:45am On Dec 30, 2017
engees001:

thanks bro for ur reply.
I mean getting a trusted agent to help me.am tired of being scamming again please

Bro I understand you perfectly well, sorry to hear that I hope God touch the heart of our youth to stop this useless and stupid life, that we lead them to hell on earth and after departing too. But that's not to say there are no trustworthy people in Nigeria, there are still people with high integrity. Even the documents I needed some one to help me bring. I got it yesterday bro, a broda from here and d guy pass thru so much stress just to get it for me, because it was given to an unknown guy going to lag from Benin thru iyare motor and was even paid #500.when he got to lag him and is gang hold on to my documents and refused to deliver it to d NL guy dat is coming, later in d day after much calling and begging dey demand for moni b4 releasing it. D NL guy paid and collected my documents from them and anoda second NL guy dat was still helping too Just to make sure d documents is collected from d bastrd. Just imagin the stupid life those bastards are living. Sorry for the long post it just to tell u dere are still kind hearted people. Even d first NL guy I contacted his lady dat is coming said she can't come with just too A4 papers. But someone did and even stress and spend his own moni for it. For ur question I have a trusted company but it will still depend on if u can trust. But for me I gat no issue.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2017
sicily4u:

How many bed in the room and how many total people in the room ?

4 beds. 8-9 because some persons are using big bed and have someone staying with dem.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Ukijioma88:

Why the dey cover there face.this men don't even look like Nigerians. Well it is wel.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Judesuccess84: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2017
How do I locate the LinkedIn ..i try goggle it but can't see where necessary

Be active on LinkedIn

LinkedIn is a great forum to look for positions and also network with and follow people that are from your domain of work. However, if you aren’t active on there, you can quickly fall out of anyone’s radar. Use the sections on there to create a strong profile. LinkedIn ranks profiles and the best you can get is the ‘All Star’ ranking. This is when you have filled in most of the information, and also attached related media or documents.

E.g, you can attach your resume in the summary section which makes it easy for a head hunter on LinkedIn to directly download and see your resume in one go.

Use the Pulse blog forum to write about things that interest you professionally or creatively, these will show up on your profile along with thumbnail pictures that look great on your page.

Your photograph need not be uptight and sombre – smile a little, smiley be approachable. Keep trying without relenting and you will get that job.

Also search for companies with a fully functional career portal within their website and apply there.[/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by princeadil: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2017
Victorjaydee:
Hello @ princesses
I greet you,my name is Victor,I will be coming to dubai second week of January to hustle for job with a 3months visa,pls can you write on my email victorjaydee@gmail.com as I have some questions to ask and also want you to get me a bed space at Karama area in dubai,am not really sure how to pm you,even though I have tried to send a default message from you profile
Will be waiting for your email
God bless bro

GudMorning bro just message u now via ur email.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
Judesuccess84:
How do I locate the LinkedIn ..i try goggle it but can't see where necessary

Bro are you kidding me? you typed it on google and didn't even see it? its Linkedin dot com
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:00am On Dec 30, 2017
bratan:

Sent you a mail. make we relate
Already replied you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 30, 2017
princeadil:

Bro I understand you perfectly well, sorry to hear that I hope God touch the heart of our youth to stop this useless and stupid life, that we lead them to hell on earth and after departing too. But that's not to say there are no trustworthy people in Nigeria, there are still people with high integrity. Even the documents I needed some one to help me bring. I got it yesterday bro, a broda from here and d guy pass thru so much stress just to get it for me, because it was given to an unknown guy going to lag from Benin thru iyare motor and was even paid #500.when he got to lag him and is gang hold on to my documents and refused to deliver it to d NL guy dat is coming, later in d day after much calling and begging dey demand for moni b4 releasing it. D NL guy paid and collected my documents from them and anoda second NL guy dat was still helping too Just to make sure d documents is collected from d bastrd. Just imagin the stupid life those bastards are living. Sorry for the long post it just to tell u dere are still kind hearted people. Even d first NL guy I contacted his lady dat is coming said she can't come with just too A4 papers. But someone did and even stress and spend his own moni for it. For ur question I have a trusted company but it will still depend on if u can trust. But for me I gat no issue.

well bro.things are really happening.i don't know why some people are heartless and wicked.
for d company am interested.i believe I will sail through this time around.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 12:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
Pls how can i get a 14/30days Visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 12:34pm On Dec 30, 2017
1. www.dubaivisa.net - VFS Global - online visa applications for the use of Emirates Airline passengers only. Related websites are www.qatarairways.com, www.vfsglobal.com. VFS operates a Dubai Visa Processing Centre (DVPC) in several countries
Can i apply through the above website
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:
Pls how can i get a 14/30days Visa
whats your mission to UAE?

(1) (2) (3) ... (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.