Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931546 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tkovie2002(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
You can still get 3 months visa if you meet a good agent. BTW its only single entry for Nigerians. We don't have the option of multiple entry.

Walecrsyler:
Hello everyone, Please I'm new on this thread. Can i still get a three month visit visa to dubai, I don't mind even the single entry. I contacted Rayna tours and they said Nigerians can only get 14 days visit visa. Please guys advise me . Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by manneger2: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
tkovie2002:
You can still get 3 months visa if you meet a good agent. BTW its only single entry for Nigerians. We don't have the option of multiple entry.

U mean I can't apply for 3months visa again, only agent can do that now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jan 05, 2018
Nattybanta, NONNY, NIGHTLIFE100 and all other experienced guys, pls help me with your knowledge.

A friend of mine who left Nigeria last year has been pressurising me to come over to Dubai assuring me of easier life ,and honestly I'm a little bit skeptical even with his mouth watering convictions.
So, I'm planning on getting a 3months visa (single entry- since the multiple entry has been suspended). But I just want to make some enquiries before I start anything....

1. Does all jobs in Dubai require a CV . Cos provided, I wanna do any type of job, I might need to keep rewriting CV

2. As a HND graduate of architecture (with design and construction experience) how easy would it be to secure a job in the construction field

3. Can the friend who is inviting me house me for upto a month since this thread says people are living with roommates .

Please I await your replies
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2018
manneger2:

U mean I can't apply for 3months visa again, only agent can do that now?
have u done that without an agent before ?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2018
Akadchitect:
Nattybanta, NONNY, NIGHTLIFE100 and all other experienced guys, pls help me with your knowledge.

A friend of mine who left Nigeria last year has been pressurising me to come over to Dubai assuring me of easier life ,and honestly I'm a little bit skeptical even with his mouth watering convictions.
So, I'm planning on getting a 3months visa (single entry- since the multiple entry has been suspended). But I just want to make some enquiries before I start anything....

1. Does all jobs in Dubai require a CV . Cos provided, I wanna do any type of job, I might need to keep rewriting CV

2. As a HND graduate of architecture (with design and construction experience) how easy would it be to secure a job in the construction field

3. Can the friend who is inviting me house me for upto a month since this thread says people are living with roommates .

Please I await your replies
1. All job require a cv cos you would be interviewed unless it's an arranged job.

2. If you have experience in CAD, it's very easy. Or some other professional certifications in the field.

3. Sure he can house you if he stays alone or you have you pay rent and live with him if he is in a shared room. So it's upto him but nothing is free..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 9:43am On Jan 05, 2018
nattybanta:

1. All job require a cv cos you would be interviewed unless it's an arranged job.

2. If you have experience in CAD, it's very easy. Or some other professional certifications in the field.

3. Sure he can house you if he stays alone or you have you pay rent and live with him if he is in a shared room. So it's upto him but nothing is free..

any available job for me in dubai, cos am looking for one
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
GraceofGodfollo:

cool.. I am more interested in just getting the visa to cool off my head... Not much merriment... I just visit one or two places... I need an agency for just the visa part
You can get 14 days visa between 1-5days and it's not expensive(around 51k or $140), after getting the visa you can now book a hotel then flight
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2018
NONNYG:
Happy birthday to me
Happy birthday bro, WULLNP
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
mcobex:
You can get 14 days visa between 1-5days and it's not expensive(around 51k or $140), after getting the visa you can now book a hotel then flight

Whr can i do that

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 06, 2018
nattybanta:

Thanks sir, I'll start the application this coming week
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 11:55am On Jan 06, 2018
Yeah yeah... my visa is out(issued in Abu Dhabi) warming up. UAE here I come with positive mind...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by engrgerald(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2018
Cafisis:
Yeah yeah... my visa is out(issued in Abu Dhabi) warming up. UAE here I come with positive mind...
Congrats bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 1:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
engrgerald:
Congrats bro.

Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bighanz(m): 2:58pm On Jan 06, 2018
pls guys who can help me in securing or point me to who can help me get a qatar and kuwait visa. thanks in addy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femicomputer(m): 3:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Hello everyone, you guys are doing great on this platform nice to meet you people. Please I want ask can 100k get me E visa, flight and hotel in UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2018
Femicomputer:
Hello everyone, you guys are doing great on this platform nice to meet you people. Please I want ask can 100k get me E visa, flight and hotel in UAE
yes, visa 30k, flight 40k, hotel 30k

Wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by danie09(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2018
Femicomputer:
100k USD or AED? cos am 100% sure you don't mean NGN
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Chuksmonika(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
NONNYG:

Wish you all the best
lol....no matter the currency that comes with the 100,even if its dollar,euro,pounds,shilling,Ghana cedis,it cant get it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femicomputer(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2018
danie09:
100k USD or AED? cos am 100% sure you don't mean NGN

Please I mean 100k of Nigeria currency, or he can't do it.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 9:00pm On Jan 06, 2018
NONNYG:

Wish you all the best

Lol smiley
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2018
Femicomputer:

Please I mean 100k of Nigeria currency, or he can't do it.
No He cannot do it.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Femicomputer:
grin grin Sure from a business center
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:10am On Jan 07, 2018
Femicomputer:

100k for? Transport to abuja or where? You didn't even ask for only visa or flight or hotel, you are asking to get the 3 things with just 100k lol

Just continue saving your money until you get at least 2million naira for a start.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.