Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931483 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 7:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
nattybanta:

whats your mission to UAE?

Just to visit for 6days
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:

Just to visit for 6days
visit any travel agency in 9ja, you can get a service visa 14days. stressfree.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bakry86: 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2017
nattybanta:

visit any travel agency in 9ja, you can get a service visa 14days. stressfree.

3-month visa with a mission of securing a job nko?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 10:28pm On Dec 30, 2017
Hahahahahhahaa. This guy sef
bakry86:

3-month visa with a mission of securing a job nko?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bakry86: 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2017
Ukijioma88:
Hahahahahhahaa. This guy sef
Abi na bros.
I just hope say d news flying around about ban or no ban no be true oooo.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Pentagon1993(m): 3:38am On Dec 31, 2017
I wish to practice in Europe or UAE after graduation. Am a student Optometrist in Nigeria

Please any guidance on what is necessary
Am open to further questions.
Thanks.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Pentagon1993:
I wish to practice in Europe or UAE after graduation. Am a student Optometrist in Nigeria

Please any guidance on what is necessary
Am open to further questions.
Thanks.
I bet if you spend 1 hour researching this on Google , You would be amazed on what you would find there.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ayapatton: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2017
nattybanta:

I can Categorically confirm to you/everyone that;

DUBAI and SHARJAH has stopped issuing 90 Days Visas to Nigerians.

Ras al Khaimah and Umm al Quwain still do.

Dubai only issue 14 and 30 days at the moment.

Yes. I'm presently in Abu Dhabi and my husband wants to come in early next year. I need a 3 months visa for him. Do Ras Al Khaima and Umm Al Quwain still do it?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 11:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Just back from UEA this morning. Travelled 25th and returned this morning. Would share my experience, to guide and assist those planning to visit on holiday

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 11:40am On Dec 31, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:

Just to visit for 6days

Nice but it depends on your budget.

I returned this morning and traveled with my wife to stay away from the scarcity and the traffic. Ticket, shopping, hotel, taxing around the city and places visited cost me N1.5million for 5 nights.

But I'm sure people can still get cheaper packages

Spent 110,000 naira on Visas, myself and my wife. In 3 days, we got it out. 14days each

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 12:47pm On Dec 31, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:

Cool.. You went through which agency.
This is it.

My aunt owns the travel agency.

Bought ticket from her and the man that did the Visa has been working with my aunt since 1998.He's based in Deira, Dubai

I actually saw him in Deira. So, everything was more like family thing and not through 3rd party or agency stuff.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
davodyguy:

This is it.

My aunt owns the travel agency.

Bought ticket from her and the man that did the Visa has been working with my aunt since 1998.He's based in Deira, Dubai

I actually saw him in Deira. So, everything was more like family thing and not through 3rd party or agency stuff.

Alright
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by davodyguy: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2017
GraceofGodfollo:

Alright

If you still need help, I can assist, if within my powers.

First establish how much you want to spend
With the budget known, we can guide on other things.

Our five nights were well spent.
We started with boat cruise. We took off from Baniyas Road Creek
We went to Ski Dubai
Dubai Marina
JBR
Mall of the Emirates
Lulu Hyper Market
Burj Al Arab
Deira Market
Wafi Mall
Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Mall
Burj khalifa
Dragon Market
Dubai Cultural center
Jumeirah Beach
Water Park/Wild Life

Lots of places. Some free, some you pay as much as AED 150 person.
Needed to resolve issues in the office, I had to visit etisalat shop inside Mall of the Emirates and got a sim card to call and browse for AED 100.

Our budget was not too big, but N1.5m was enough for two of us for 5 nights

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 6:26pm On Dec 31, 2017
davodyguy:

If you still need help, I can assist, if within my powers. You can send me PM

First establish how much you want to spend
With the budget known, we can guide on other things.

Our five nights were well spent.
We started with boat cruise. We took off from Baniyas Road Creek
We went to Ski Dubai
Dubai Marina
JBR
Mall of the Emirates
Lulu Hyper Market
Burj Al Arab
Deira Market
Wafi Mall
Dubai Marina Mall
Dubai Mall
Burj khalifa
Dragon Market
Dubai Cultural center
Jumeirah Beach
Water Park/Wild Life

Lots of places. Some free, some you pay as much as AED 150 person.
Needed to resolve issues in the office, I had to visit etisalat shop inside Mall of the Emirates and got a sim card to call and browse for AED 100.

Our budget was not too big, but N1.5m was enough for two of us for 5 nights
Alright
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2017
Pls gurus in the house how can someone send goods to Nigeria and the estimated or calculation cost from dubai urgent ideas needed please
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy New year guys
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2017
Happy birthday to me

5 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eleniyan15: 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2017
NONNYG:
Happy birthday to me

tongue
Rice ooo
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by snadguy007(m): 10:48pm On Dec 31, 2017
NONNYG:
Happy birthday to me
Birthday mate. cheesy cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy birthday to you and happy new year to you all
NONNYG:
Happy birthday to me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 1:51am On Jan 01, 2018
murphybo:
Pls gurus in the house how can someone send goods to Nigeria and the estimated or calculation cost from dubai urgent ideas needed please

@ justi4jesu can help you with that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 1:52am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year to us all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by sicily4u: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2018
@justi4jesus happy new year, pls any job available now, I need a job and I hope u can assist me
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by tonididdy(m): 7:23am On Jan 01, 2018
I was disappointed last night at the suppossed firework show turned laser shiny shiny display at the burj Khalifa.

Anyway dubai remains dubai... i still can't tell people if I like it here so far or not but it's all cool, atleast you get to shop original items grin

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taiwotasungo: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year may you see many more years in peace and joy ���
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by dpacesetter(m): 9:42am On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year, my fellow nairalander, have been a silent follower of this thread for long, and have read, learnt and share ideas to people from this thread.
I just suggest for us to keep enjoying this thread, I suggest our brother & sis over there should share us pix, fun and celebration they had in UAE on Xmas and new year, just to refresh our brain and mind, before we commence full lectures on Qatar and UAE for this 2018 and moreover that might ginger our fellow naija bro & sis to still wish to visit the Arab Emirate land...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ChisomK9(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2018
Good morning people i want to get a 30days visa to dubia in other to secure a job wht advice can i get
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:14am On Jan 01, 2018
tonididdy:
I was disappointed last night at the suppossed firework show turned laser shiny shiny display at the burj Khalifa.

Anyway dubai remains dubai... i still can't tell people if I like it here so far or not but it's all cool, atleast you get to shop original items grin
yes, everybody were disappointed about the Burj khalifa fireworks, them just dey shine light like say na night clubgrin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 11:16am On Jan 01, 2018
snadguy007:
Birthday mate. cheesy cheesy
mine na 01/01/19***

But time difference carry am go back to 31dec lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.