Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (460) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925738 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2018
That's to say you can leave a country in 2018 and land in another country in 2017cheesy
e.g,you leave UAE in 2018 and land in yankee by 2017gringrin
PS... NONNYG were guyz cake dey nao
NONNYG:
mine na 01/01/19***

But time difference carry am go back to 31dec lols
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Manus17(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
please, can somehow explain how one's will go about the certifications attestation at Moe, Mof and Dubai embassy at Abj, how much one's will spend in each and maximum days, one can use attesting those certificate at abj.

thank you in anticipation...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mc4allah: 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Pls I need someone comin to UAE ds week.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:13am On Jan 02, 2018
hmmm
nattybanta:

grin grin grin sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 5:50am On Jan 02, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vW9STRWbm14

Cool but many people were expecting fireworks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by danie09(m): 8:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Guys I need clarification on something.
I just contacted Rayna Tours for 3months UAE visa.i made mail phone calls and whatsapp conversations with them, they confirmed that 3months Dubai visa is suspended for Nigerians at the moment. However they said there are two categories of the 3monhs visa one is multiple and the other is single entry and the single entry option is Still available to Nigerians for AED 2600.

I will like to know if this 3months single entry visa will be good enough for me cos am coming for job hunt.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Taofeekdboy(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2018
danie09:
I just contacted Rayna Tours for 3months UAE visa.i made mail phone calls and whatsapp conversations with them, they confirmed that 3months Dubai visa is suspended for Nigerians at the moment. However they said there are two categories of the 3monhs visa one is multiple and the other is single entry and the single entry option is Still available to Nigerians for AED 2600.

I will like to know if this 3months single entry visa will be good enough for me cos am coming for job hunt.
but which one did they suspend because it is obvious they are still doing the 3 months visa to Nigerians
But multiple entry is for people who want to go and come back multiples times within that 3 months
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by danie09(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
but which one did they suspend because it is obvious they are still doing the 3 months visa to Nigerians
But multiple entry is for people who want to go and come back multiples times within that 3 months
okay thanks .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2018
danie09:

single entry is what you need
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by GraceofGodfollo: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
NONNYG:

NonnyG pls can i contact u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by danie09(m): 11:25am On Jan 02, 2018
NONNYG:
thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mc4allah: 12:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pls who is coming to dubai this week?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by KESHYLOVE(m): 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good day house and a very happy new year to u, I guess most of u are still celebrating while others have resumed work already..... Well I came to Dubai with my Bsc certificate, but it hasn't been attested yet, pls I want to know if I can attest it here in Dubai or if I must send it back to Nigeria for attestation..... Thanks
undecided undecided undecided
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dkobo(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
pls help, can I do authentication of waec result in any ministry of education in any state?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Shuta(m): 3:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
America001:
Please someone explain to me this concept of limited and I'm chatting unlimited contracts before I go sign wetin I go come regret abeg

How far? Any luck on securing a job yet? cheesy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Dkobo:
pls help, can I do authentication of waec result in any ministry of education in any state?

No, you must do it in Abuja.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Cafisis(m): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
KESHYLOVE:
Good day house and a very happy new year to u, I guess most of u are still celebrating while others have resumed work already..... Well I came to Dubai with my Bsc certificate, but it hasn't been attested yet, pls I want to know if I can attest it here in Dubai or if I must send it back to Nigeria for attestation..... Thanks
undecided undecided undecided

You have to send it back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 6:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Anybody going to Nigeria from Dubai....I have an Iphone 6 plus for sale or we could exchange...I just need to dispose the phone due to security threat...

Still very clean...If you are interested please DM me immediately and we meet up..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by MrRector(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
can somebody help be ascertain the cost of flight to Dubai, one way ticket between 15 to 25th January. and which airport should be easier for first time traveler. I.e Enugu, Lagos, abuja, or pH. pls I stay in Lagos. thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 3rdeye1(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
xage:
Anybody going to Nigeria from Dubai....I have an Iphone 6 plus for sale or we could exchange...I just need to dispose the phone due to security threat...

Still very clean...If you are interested please DM me immediately and we meet up..
you are in dubai or naija .. and what do you mean by ‘security threat?.. I have some one who can buy the phone ASAP
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by 3rdeye1(m): 7:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
danie09:

If you can be patient, the ban will soon be lifted . And then you can apply for which ever Visa you want. All the best.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hi house,a friend is going to uae on Thursday,he is going for the 1st time,hes not medically sound&hes always with his drugs,just normal,body pain&the likes.The main problem now is he uses tramadol too&its prescribed for him by his pharmacistist.If he keeps it in his luggage along other drugs can the immigration scanner Sees it as its been told its not allowed in uae.Note he is goin with red oil too,which people go with,irrespective of the ban on it.thanks in advance for the reply
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by xage(m): 7:23am On Jan 03, 2018
3rdeye1:
you are in dubai or naija .. and what do you mean by ‘security threat?.. I have some one who can buy the phone ASAP

I’m in Dubai

Tell him to bring AED500. He can reach me on 0568993419
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mc4allah: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Hi house,a friend is going to uae on Thursday,he is going for the 1st time,hes not medically sound&hes always with his drugs,just normal,body pain&the likes.The main problem now is he uses tramadol too&its prescribed for him by his pharmacistist.If he keeps it in his luggage along other drugs can the immigration scanner Sees it as its been told its not allowed in uae.Note he is goin with red oil too,which people go with,irrespective of the ban on it.thanks in advance for the reply
. He can get better drug for body pains in Dubai. So, it is nt advisabu 2 com wit it. Pls add me on whatsapp wt ds naija no; 07062909559 or msg me wt my dubai no: +971589948977. I wil lik to meet u
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
MrRector:
can somebody help be ascertain the cost of flight to Dubai, one way ticket between 15 to 25th January. and which airport should be easier for first time traveler. I.e Enugu, Lagos, abuja, or pH. pls I stay in Lagos. thanks
Use wakanow to be certain. All airports are easy once u have all the requirements and Purpose of Travel, No one can deny you Boarding, but people avoid Lagos Airport cos they feel the corruption is much there. But if u can stand your grounds, You are good to go.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Nattybanta any update about the ban on naija base on the Gold robbery PS... sight you my man America001
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:35am On Jan 03, 2018
MrRector:
use wakanow to compare prices for each day, but during booking/payment I will advice you to go to the airline office & pay directly, wakanow mostly deal on promo tickets, after payment they are likely to inform you that the price has increased that you need to pay additional money before your ticket would be confirmed (speaking from experience) , as for the airport, since you're already in lagos, just use MMIA but just keep small change for the idiots .

All the best
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by beekaf: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello my ogas and happy new year to all.please I would like to ask that after one gets a job in Dubai.how long does the employer take to get emirates ID for new employee.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Fish123:
Nattybanta any update about the ban on naija base on the Gold robbery
PS... sight you my man America001
Padi mi. Kilonshele gan? Happy New Year bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2018
beekaf:
Hello my ogas and happy new year to all.please I would like to ask that after one gets a job in Dubai.how long does the employer take to get emirates ID for new employee.
as early as 3 weeks and as long as till your contract ends. cos some employer holds on to the Emirates ID and tell u that its not out yet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.