Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (931512 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fish123(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
I wish you the best of it bro
nothing much o baba,nah ban ish dey scared guyz jare
how that your side,any luck. Hope sey you don sign the stuff
America001:

Padi mi. Kilonshele gan? Happy New Year bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
I applied for employment visa through an agent , but I was issued long term single entry - tourist (it's E-visa) . . . Is it the same with employment visa?? Pls, I need to know before I balance him up. . . Thanks
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tonyrich: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
Topshow4real:
I applied for employment visa through an agent , but I was issued long term single entry - tourist (it's E-visa) . . . Is it the same with employment visa?? Pls, I need to know before I balance him up. . . Thanks

Employment visa is always boldly written in all employment visas not long term single entry. What you have is
3months visit visa. So call your agent and ask him what type of job are u going to do with visit visa.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tonyrich:

Employment visa is always boldly written in all employment visas not long term single entry. What you have is
3months visit visa. So call your agent and ask him what type of job are u going to do with visit visa.

Thanks bro. I just called him, he said the visa will be converted to employment visa when I arrive uae, and that this one issued is for me to enter uae. . I don't just know
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
Then renegotiate on the price with him.
Topshow4real:

Thanks bro. I just called him, he said the visa will be converted to employment visa when I arrive uae, and that this one issued is for me to enter uae. . I don't just know
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ukijioma88:
Then renegotiate on the price with him.

Renegotiate ke, he's even demanding I pay extra 50k Cox flight ticket is more expensive now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Topshow4real:

Congrats... That's employment visa, you will be directed when you get to the port of entry...

Don't be scared... it's employment visa... I have used that before
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 6:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
uchman:

Congrats... That's employment visa, you will be directed when you get to the port of entry...

Don't be scared... it's employment visa... I have used that before

Oh, thanks bro. I'm so relieved now. . . Thanks again
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Topshow4real:
that's 3 month visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Topshow4real:

Hope you will be traveling with it soon... Does it have E visa on it? If yes, please go ahead and don't forget to tell everyone here, what's up...

But I have used that before...
And am 98% sure it's employment visa...
Employment visa has 2 types....
The E visa and the rampant one, I have not used before
It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,
You will not go through through the line of the ones with employment visa.
I got confused during my time because I came back from visa change with the E visa...
But at the end, it turns out to be Employment visa...

As long as it has E visa written on it... Bro surge on...
3 month visas, I don't think E visa is written on them

Surge on bro... I am 98% sure of what I am telling you...

When you get to the port of entry, you will be stamped in with one month validity... It is expected to round up both medicals within the time frame given at POE...

I stand to be corrected... No one knows it all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Topshow4real: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
uchman:

Hope you will be traveling with it soon... Does it have E visa on it? If yes, please go ahead and don't forget to tell everyone here, what's up...

It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,
I got confused during my time because I came back from visa change with the E visa...

When you get to the port of entry, you will be stamped in with one month validity... It is expected to round up both medicals within the time frame given at POE...

Thanks bro. E-visa is written on it. . I'll update the house when I arrive uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Danny4show(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
uchman:

It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,

E-visa is always written on 3months(tourist) visa too bro...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 3:22am On Jan 04, 2018
uchman:

It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,

employment visa is valid for 2 months.

I've not heard of this before, anyways OP should update us when he arrives, I wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lovere: 4:55am On Jan 04, 2018
xage:
Anybody going to Nigeria from Dubai....I have an Iphone 6 plus for sale or we could exchange...I just need to dispose the phone due to security threat...

Still very clean...If you are interested please DM me immediately and we meet up..
What do you mean by security treat?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Topshow4real:
uchman:

It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,

What you were given was/is a 90 days Visa.
If you didn't find (-WORK or -EMPLOYMENT) but found - TOURISM At the heading, then it isn't a Work/Employment Visa.
So don't hope it would be converted to anything else at the Airport.
UAE has been issuing E-visas in all Categories.
The E there is Electronic and not Employment so be Guided.
Also did the agent give u a one way or return ticket?
@Uchman: 2% error is enough to send someone to its early grave.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:18am On Jan 04, 2018
lovere:

What do you mean by security treat?
BOKO things
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Topshow4real:

please don't be relieved what you have is in no way employment visa. For clarity I have posted a perfect picture of what employment visa should look like. Please stay woke. The guy that replied you is probably your agent or ur agent's cousin. Lol

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 6:28am On Jan 04, 2018
Oga natty,please can one get Kazakhstan's visa there in UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2018
uchman:

It's an E visa

Once you get to POE,

I believe this is a platform that a whole lots of people depend on so please let's be mindful of the information we disseminate, if your not sure then don't talk. I totally doubt the credibility of your information. Stay woke
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 7:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Sorry guys maybe I was wrong...

The E visa was what I kept looking at till I saw the one posted by NIGHTLIFE100...

Come NIGHTLIFE100!

Why calling me an agent make I ask?

Just to pull me down or make yourself superior?

Go through my profile Oga, maybe your were still bathing outside when I joined this forum and Uae thread...

Also check my profile pix and identify the location...

Me and you no dey do Dubai things for here, post your info and head off...
Nobody is above mistakes OK Oga?

You Wan lie say if they give you visa you no dey do?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
please don't be relieved what you have is in no way employment visa. For clarity I have posted a perfect picture of what employment visa should look like. Please stay woke. The guy that replied you is probably your agent or ur agent's cousin. Lol

Ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2018
cutieme:
Oga natty,please can one get Kazakhstan's visa there in UAE?
So u also heard about the country of the New Dawn. lets go there grin grin grin grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by cutieme(m): 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
nattybanta:

So u also heard about the country of the New Dawn. lets go there grin grin grin grin
Oga natty that one no answer my question now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2018
uchman:
Sorry guys maybe I was wrong...

The E visa was what I kept looking at till I saw the one posted by NIGHTLIFE100...

Come NIGHTLIFE100!

Why calling me an agent make I ask?

Just to pull me down or make yourself superior?

Go through my profile Oga, maybe your were still bathing outside when I joined this forum and Uae thread...

Also check my profile pix and identify the location...

Me and you no dey do Dubai things for here, post your info and head off...
Nobody is above mistakes OK Oga?

You Wan lie say if they give you visa you no dey do?

Well, usually I don't join issues with boys. You actually wouldn't be far from truth, yh I was probably bathing outside when you joined nairaland or when you came to Uae Pele oo nairaland indigene and I hope you're a citizen in UAE Now�� I don't know why you can't just accept your mistake and bounce.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
Well, usually I don't join issues with boys. You actually wouldn't be far from truth, yh I was probably bathing outside when you joined nairaland or when you came to Uae Pele oo nairaland indigene and I hope you're a citizen in UAE Now�� I don't know why you can't just accept your mistake and bounce.
hahahaha, guy u dey vex o

Abeg make Una end this matter.

Topshow4real, get ready to search for job when you arrive, I always advice people to opt for visit visa instead of employment, who knows how much u paid him for the visa, yet he's still demanding 50k with lies that ur visa would be converted. Agents wicked shaa
Now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 2:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:

Do you correct mistakes with insults? Why calling me an agent?, when did you started posting here to have discovered so fast that I am an agent? Abi you wan use me shine?? Even if am a citizen in UAE, have I ever ask you for assistance or are you so concerned if I am or not? Na you born me? Mtcheew... Na me dey even reply you come dey make you popular .. Well bye Oga... Thanks for your correction but it's not necessary because of next time...

You don't join issues with boys?
Anybody can come and say bullshit on Nairaland... Me boy?? you my master

OK I SEE...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Tonyrich: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
uchman:

Do you correct mistakes with insults? Why calling me an agent?, when did you started posting here to have discovered so fast that I am an agent? Abi you wan use me shine?? Even if am a citizen in UAE, have I ever ask you for assistance or are you so concerned if I am or not? Na you born me? Mtcheew... Na me dey even reply you come dey make you popular .. Well bye Oga... Thanks for your correction but it's not necessary because of next time...

You don't join issues with boys?
Anybody can come and say bullshit on Nairaland... Me boy?? you my master

OK I SEE...

Guy just accept that you're wrong and end this matter. Why dabble into giving information that you're not sure of. It's not how long you've been in UAE that determines what you know about d country. It's better not to comment on issues that you are not 100percent sure, to avoid misleading those seeking for information. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by uchman(m): 3:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tonyrich:

Guy just accept that you're wrong and end this matter. Why dabble into giving information that you're not sure of. It's not how long you've been in UAE that determines what you know about d country. It's better not to comment on issues that you are not 100percent sure, to avoid misleading those seeking for information. Thank you.

Ok
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Walecrsyler: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.