Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (925123 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by doncafu(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2018
Advice needed please, experts and UAE based in the house, I got a security job with a monthly package of 2200dh in Dubai, should I accept this offer or is the money too small?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Dejavu81: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Pls house how long does it take to get an employment visa/entry permit for UAE.I have applied for over 3months now.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emerich(m): 10:53am On Jan 30, 2018
Olawuyiamole:
it is a process ,is either u get 3 months visa and go with enough money to secure your employment or you process your 2 years employment visa from here .
Am keen about the lather, would love to process the 2 years employment Visa from here in Nigeria, what are the cost implications and procedures.
Tnx bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2018
doncafu:
Advice needed please, experts and UAE based in the house, I got a security job with a monthly package of 2200dh in Dubai, should I accept this offer or is the money too small?

2200 x 98.5 = #216,700

Ask yourself these questions

1.) How much were you earning in Nigeria?
2.) Whats your qualification?
3.) What was your plan before coming to UAE?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:40pm On Jan 30, 2018
lovere:
hmmmm... so its all about attestation now. well wish you guys all the best of luck.

The thing sef tire me o... Attestation everywhere as if that's the o lyrics criteria needed to get a job here... If u like attest ur whole results from primary school if u no get grace by your side u might just end up going back to naija after 3months...theres more to getting a good job in the UAE... No be just attestation and all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2018
Bobbyunitedfc:

The thing sef tire me o... Attestation everywhere as if that's the o lyrics criteria needed to get a job here... If u like attest ur whole results from primary school if u no get grace by your side u might just end up going back to naija after 3months...theres more to getting a good job in the UAE... No be just attestation and all..
the way people visa take dey Kalasgrin these days without getting job

Seems village people dey ontop the matter now.

Please, when coming to UAE for job search, if you're Christian then you need serious prayers, if you're idol worshipper, ask your gods for help as well.

Days run faster here especially when still on visit visa.

In a nutshell, when coming to UAE for job search, be prepared financially, phycologically& spiritually

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2018
nattybanta:
Abeg beep me later. The owners of my phone took it in Nigeria.
oh this boys didn't recognise u ok no problems wic state and district is that make i call head office
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaiceecool: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
justi4jesu:

2200 x 98.5 = #216,700

Ask yourself these questions

1.) How much were you earning in Nigeria?
2.) Whats your qualification?
3.) What was your plan before coming to UAE?
U see job of 2200 dirhams... U still dry ask questions. I'm sure u have shift and off. There are people who earn 1000 dirhams and rushed and took it.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys how much is 1$ to aed now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Blesser28(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2018
Teeboy u ve been on ghostmode lately been while i saw euro4sure
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2018
Blesser28:
Hey guys how much is 1$ to aed now
3.66 since ages, doesn't fluctuate like naira

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:18am On Jan 31, 2018
Please i need advise @justi4jesu and @nattybanta please ehn can i get nija police report in Nija embassy UAE
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:40am On Jan 31, 2018
ken1982:
Please i need advise @justi4jes.u and @nattybant.a please ehn can i get nija police report in Nija embassy UAE

I have no idea, you can try calling them to find out.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:53am On Jan 31, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 6:15am On Jan 31, 2018
k, thx
justi4jesu:

I don't have no idea, you can try calling them to find out.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 6:31am On Jan 31, 2018
ken1982:
k, thx

If you work in UAE then you can get it here but if you are on visit visa or don't work in UAE, I'm not sure that will be possible honestly. They will ask you to go get it in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2018
ken1982:
Please i need advise @justi4jesu and @nattybanta please ehn can i get nija police report in Nija embassy UAE
No na, its just like applying for A UK visa in Ethiopian Embassy. grin go through the respective ministry/office
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2018
NONNYG:
the way people visa take dey Kalasgrin these days without getting job

Seems village people dey ontop the matter now.

Please, when coming to UAE for job search, if you're Christian then you need serious prayers, if you're idol worshipper, ask your gods for help as well.

Days run faster here especially when still on visit visa.

In a nutshell, when coming to UAE for job search, be prepared financially, phycologically& spiritually

Bro na serious issue now o, boys dey bring in different kinda concoctions come UAE from different sources,me I don't believe in all that sha but whatever u believe in hold on to it,have seen people without attestation get good jobs, government jobs for that matter... It's just Grace...

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Please house. ..I want to ask. My agent processing my Dubai Visa asked me to waybill my international passport to him. is it done that way?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2018
vincentvinkincin:
Please house. ..I want to ask. My agent processing my Dubai Visa asked me to waybill my international passport to him. is it done that way?
Blood of Zachariahgrin

Nothing person no go hear for this life

Bro, you're dealing with agent of devil
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 10:01am On Jan 31, 2018
Hello please..... Who knows the bta to enter dubai now?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2018
NONNYG:
Blood of Zachariahgrin
Nothing person no go hear for this life
Bro, you're dealing with agent of devil
Hmmmm Any implication to that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by mcobex: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2018
vincentvinkincin:

Hmmmm
Any implication to that?
He doesn't need the hard copy of your international passport to apply for visa or job for you. And for the implication, YOU WILL BE "PASSPORTLESS" . RUN FROM SUCH AGENT
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2018
ode...call me pls i wan yarn u somtin
nattybanta:

No na, its just like applying for A UK visa in Ethiopian Embassy. grin go through the respective ministry/office
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2018
ok dear thx
justi4jesu:

If you work in UAE then you can get it here but if you are on visit visa or don't work in UAE, I'm not sure that will be possible honestly. They will ask you to go get it in Nigeria.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2018
ken1982:
ode...call me pls i wan yarn u somtin
Bros biko just text/call me cos i don't have it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 1:16pm On Jan 31, 2018
mcobex:
He doesn't need the hard copy of your international passport to apply for visa or job for you. And for the implication, YOU WILL BE "PASSPORTLESS" . RUN FROM SUCH AGENT
Okay....running already. Thanks!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 1:19pm On Jan 31, 2018
Please house. ..who know the amount to courier documents from Nigeria to Dubai What's the process like too.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
nattybanta:

Bros biko just text/call me cos i don't have it
have what...oga. kpachala Anya gi o. Check ur PM

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.