Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927369 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2018
NIGHTLIFE100:
Favor of God is what you need, Dubai is crowded. Put in more effort you'd smile at the end
. Tanks boss,I appreciate
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by firstguy01: 8:40am On Feb 03, 2018
nattybanta

Its under process. no need to panic yet

Hi natty pls check you mail i send you mail
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 8:48am On Feb 03, 2018
Oga natty please reply my pm. Wanna send u my details to check the visa process if the agent Realy applied for it
nattybanta:

Got it Sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:58am On Feb 03, 2018
Eddiecute86:

My oga how far. it's been a while i know you cant remember me i lost your contact. check your pm
hmmmmmm. are u not the one i sent messages on whatsapp 2days ago
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2018
Ukijioma88:
Oga natty please reply my pm. Wanna send u my details to check the visa process if the agent Realy applied for it

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ukijioma88: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2018
Oga boss please oh.
nattybanta:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 10:19am On Feb 03, 2018
nattybanta:

hmmmmmm. are u not the one i sent messages on whatsapp 2days ago
2days? Na not me.. since May last year when I arrived Dubai
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 10:31am On Feb 03, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Please guys this is my 3rd week in uae(Abu Dhabi)have trekked like hell,submitted cvs endlessly.but things haven’t been going on well.have been to two interviews.the question now is is Dubai better for job seekers,than here?cos people come from there saying they wasted their time searching for jobs in Dubai.please help me gurus
Just keep on searching and God will answer your prayer.

Pls don't go to Kazakhstan cos i saw your comment asking about that eastern Europe and how you can move from Dubai.

My candid advice don't reject jobs of 1k dirham,just start from somewhere and plan your life cos some started with 1k and now earning big.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Kog45(m): 10:37am On Feb 03, 2018
doncafu:
Advice needed please, experts and UAE based in the house, I got a security job with a monthly package of 2200dh in Dubai, should I accept this offer or is the money too small?
Pls don't reject it o,2200 dirham good to start with cos some are looking for 1k now just to get resident permit and plan ahead,honestly you damn funny.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2018
Hello,

I have been a silent reader in the last few days....I am really glad for the good work many have done in this thread. Most of all my questions have answered already all thanks to everyone that has contributed so far.

I intending entering Abuja next week for MoE, MOFA and UAE authentication/attestation. For everyone that has gone through this process...I want to ask the best timings. My initial plan is to enter Abuja in the morning of Thursday. Start the MoE, then MoFA and complete it by Friday close of work. This is because I heard the UAE Embassy doesn't work on Friday(I am not sure of this info, I will be glad to be told this not true) and the Letter of Eligibility from MoE takes five working days for it to be ready and I can't afford to be in Abuja for one week plus. It will be more economical for me make the trip twice in this scenario.

But,

If the eligibility letter doesn't take five working days then I can modify my plans for entering Abuja on Wednesday morning then.

Is it really possible to do all this in two days? I don't have high hopes for the Nigerian system. I just want to do as much as I can at MoE and MoFA next week and return possibly for the UAE embassy since theirs seems to be the easiest as far as you have your documents in order and money.

What time of the day does the UAE embassy close for attestation of documents?

My people make una ellep ya brother oh....I still get one 40 naira job whey I dey manage I can't afford for them to pursue me this month. Their money go make sense to include into movement next month.

Thanks in advance.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by horluwahseye: 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Please..... I asked earlier... Didn't get any reply..... Please help..... What is the basic travel allowance to dubai?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 3:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
horluwahseye:
Please..... I asked earlier... Didn't get any reply..... Please help..... What is the basic travel allowance to dubai?

It is $1000.

Note, many have crossed into UAE without questioned about BTA(This is my own anecdote not general way. Perhaps my friends have just had it good).

The only other person I know that was questioned about BTA had less than $150 dollars in cash. He said he had more on his card and that was it.

Hopefully others shed more light on the issue. wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Rachel24: 4:51pm On Feb 03, 2018
Which of Nigeria bank cards works in UAE ATM machine
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 7:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
Kog45:
Just keep on searching and God will answer your prayer.

Pls don't go to Kazakhstan cos i saw your comment asking about that eastern Europe and how you can move from Dubai.

My candid advice don't reject jobs of 1k dirham,just start from somewhere and plan your life cos some started with 1k and now earning big.
thanks a lot boss,God bless.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:50am On Feb 04, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Please guys this is my 3rd week in uae(Abu Dhabi)have trekked like hell,submitted cvs endlessly.but things haven’t been going on well.have been to two interviews.the question now is is Dubai better for job seekers,than here?cos people come from there saying they wasted their time searching for jobs in Dubai.please help me gurus
NIGHTLIFE100:
Favor of God is what you need, Dubai is crowded. Put in more effort you'd smile at the end
No where is crowded or waste of time. it all depends on you mode/strategy of search, don't judge with the over publicized walk-ins.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:58am On Feb 04, 2018
horluwahseye:
Officially they ask you to hold 1000USD, but most ppl go with far less than that so far they have an excuse to give the airport officials. but please don't come broke with hopes of hitting a jackpot in days , its better you come with all you can get and spend wisely..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:04am On Feb 04, 2018
Eddiecute86:

My oga how far. it's been a while i know you cant remember me i lost your contact. check your pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onatisi(m): 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2018
Dubai is overcrowded with ppl searching for jobs from all over . From Africa to Asia .
Chart your own course,dont follow the crowd .
If you intend travelling to hustle then it is always better to pick a country with less competition.
There are many many countries you can go to and will easily assimilate into the system with less worries
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2018
I met one lawyer doing housekeeping. She is planning to relocate to UK and wants to chart her course starting today. She probably earns around 1000 dirhams but she was very upbeat and positive. That's the spirit you should have when you're in any grind. Don't think about your start. But think about your process ....also read about a renowned Yoruba nollywood actor who is presently a security guard in USA now. Many won't realise his worth even as he is a security guard till he builds a massive plaza in Lagos. It's not about where you are ....now. always think about the process

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
onatisi:
Dubai is overcrowded with ppl searching for jobs from all over . From Africa to Asia .
Chart your own course,dont follow the crowd .
If you intend travelling to hustle then it is always better to pick a country with less competition.
There are many many countries you can go to and will easily assimilate into the system with less worries

There is nothing like a country being over crowded, same Africans and Asians are spread across other countries as well.

So if one has money and wants to give it a shot, then why not.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onatisi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2018
justi4jesu:

There is nothing like a country being over crowded, same Africans and Asians are spread across other countries as well.

So if one has money and wants to give it a shot, then why not.
You may be right,madam.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by onatisi(m): 2:19pm On Feb 04, 2018
ken1982:
I met one lawyer doing housekeeping. She is planning to relocate to UK and wants to chart her course starting today. She probably earns around 1000 dirhams but she was very upbeat and positive. That's the spirit you should have when you're in any grind. Don't think about your start. But think about your process ....also read about a renowned Yoruba nollywood actor who is presently a security guard in USA now. Many won't realise his worth even as he is a security guard till he builds a massive plaza in Lagos. It's not about where you are ....now. always think about the process
What you just highlighted is different from what I said. But it is ok .
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by egorov(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2018
BAY1759:
Hello,

I have been a silent reader in the last few days....I am really glad for the good work many have done in this thread. Most of all my questions have answered already all thanks to everyone that has contributed so far.

I intending entering Abuja next week for MoE, MOFA and UAE authentication/attestation. For everyone that has gone through this process...I want to ask the best timings. My initial plan is to enter Abuja in the morning of Thursday. Start the MoE, then MoFA and complete it by Friday close of work. This is because I heard the UAE Embassy doesn't work on Friday(I am not sure of this info, I will be glad to be told this not true) and the Letter of Eligibility from MoE takes five working days for it to be ready and I can't afford to be in Abuja for one week plus. It will be more economical for me make the trip twice in this scenario.

But,

If the eligibility letter doesn't take five working days then I can modify my plans for entering Abuja on Wednesday morning then.

Is it really possible to do all this in two days? I don't have high hopes for the Nigerian system. I just want to do as much as I can at MoE and MoFA next week and return possibly for the UAE embassy since theirs seems to be the easiest as far as you have your documents in order and money.

What time of the day does the UAE embassy close for attestation of documents?

My people make una ellep ya brother oh....I still get one 40 naira job whey I dey manage I can't afford for them to pursue me this month. Their money go make sense to include into movement next month.

Thanks in advance.
I'll advice u begin the whole Process on a Monday, shine ur eyes and know ur way, u will be through latest by thursday

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 3:13pm On Feb 04, 2018
nattybanta:

No where is crowded or waste of time. it all depends on you mode/strategy of search, don't judge with the over publicized walk-ins.
. Thanks a lot I will be visiting Dubai,was there yesterday as well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by BAY1759: 4:37pm On Feb 04, 2018
egorov:

I'll advice u begin the whole Process on a Monday, shine ur eyes and know ur way, u will be through latest by thursday

Thanks alot Boss. Will do just that.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2018
Goodluck

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 12:23am On Feb 05, 2018
onatisi:

What you just highlighted is different from what I said. But it is ok .
was commenting generally
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ykgold29(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2018
pls nlanders in Dubai, I need ur help on this. am planning on coming to Dubai later this year but apart from my initial purpose of visiting. I intend to learn apple laptop and iMac repair. is there a place in Dubai I can do that? and how long will it take? pls, help me on this. tnx in advance

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by olajide2428(m): 9:56am On Feb 05, 2018
nattybanta:

Officially they ask you to hold 1000USD, but most ppl go with far less than that so far they have an excuse to give the airport officials. but please don't come broke with hopes of hitting a jackpot in days , its better you come with all you can get and spend wisely..

Please am new to this thread ,I intend coming to Dubai on a 90 days visa ,so I can get adequate time to search for a job. Please what advise can u give me ,regarding the visa processing and generally......
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2018
olajide2428:

Please am new to this thread ,I intend coming to Dubai on a 90 days visa ,so I can get adequate time to search for a job. Please what advise can u give me ,regarding the visa processing and generally......

Generally... My advice for you is to read lots of pages of this thread cos they are daily activities and people's experience over here so u would be fortified for the task ahead cos no short cut.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:26am On Feb 05, 2018
nattybanta:

Generally... My advice for you is to read lots of pages of this thread cos they are daily activities and people's experience over here so u would be fortified for the task ahead cos no short cut.

This is the advice people don't want to hear at all

477 pages no be beansgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.