Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (927275 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Feyifola: 6:42pm On Jan 31, 2018
My wonderful people ,how can one get to work in dubai as a registered nurse/midwife,what does the processing looks like/steps to take
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Naijaonfire(m): 7:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
mcobex:
He doesn't need the hard copy of your international passport to apply for visa or job for you. And for the implication, YOU WILL BE "PASSPORTLESS" . RUN FROM SUCH AGENT
Fleeeeeee from him my dear, sorry na ur case.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vincentvinkincin(m): 11:57pm On Jan 31, 2018
Naijaonfire:
Fleeeeeee from him my dear, sorry na ur case.
Fleeeeeeeedd alreadyed
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by SirWellington(m): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2018
Some of these fake agents here will even promise to hook you up with another agent in Dubai to get you a job as soon as you enter dubai... Everyone is hustling in this country man lol
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:02am On Feb 01, 2018
ken1982:
have what...oga. kpachala Anya gi o. Check ur PM
Got it Sir
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by firstguy01: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2018
nattybanta:

Send me your full name, date of birth and passport number to confirm the claim.
Sorry for replying late nattybanta here are the details you requested for
NAME -
DATE OF BIRTH -
PASSPORT NUMBER -
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2018
Firstguy, Natty said "SEND ME", not post on NL, this kind of information shouldn't be exposed anyhow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:08pm On Feb 01, 2018
firstguy01:

Sorry for replying late nattybanta here are the details you requested for
NAME - OLADEJI SEYI ISAIHA

Its under process. no need to panic yet
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by lexzyy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
Hello everyone...I'm actually new here, pls someone is trying to help me with a visit visa of 3 month but says it will take like two month, how true is that?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2018
lexzyy:
Hello everyone...I'm actually new here, pls someone is trying to help me with a visit visa of 3 month but says it will take like two month, how true is that?
It takes from 3days till infinity.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by murphybo(m): 1:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
nattybanta:

I always love this response...it says a lot
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:28pm On Feb 01, 2018
nattybanta:

only those wey agent don chop can relategrin

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 6:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
Please guys this is my 3rd week in uae(Abu Dhabi)have trekked like hell,submitted cvs endlessly.but things haven’t been going on well.have been to two interviews.the question now is is Dubai better for job seekers,than here?cos people come from there saying they wasted their time searching for jobs in Dubai.please help me gurus
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by firstguy01: 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2018
nattybanta:

Thank you so much for the confirmation nattybanta I really appreciate you bro May God answer all your prayer AMEN
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by America001: 10:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Please guys this is my 3rd week in uae(Abu Dhabi)have trekked like hell,submitted cvs endlessly.but things haven’t been going on well.have been to two interviews.the question now is is Dubai better for job seekers,than here?cos people come from there saying they wasted their time searching for jobs in Dubai.please help me gurus
Actually Dubai is better in terms of opportunities but there's no guarantee you'll be selected even if you go for an interview everyday. You can't compare the number of vacancies and interviews being announced in Dubai with that of any other emirate but na to get am be the koko. Everything na God's grace shaa. That doesn't mean people in Abu Dhabi ain't getting jobs even Ajman sef
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by ken1982: 7:08am On Feb 02, 2018
Feyifola:
My wonderful people ,how can one get to work in dubai as a registered nurse/midwife,what does the processing looks like/steps to take
you need to get a DHA or HAAD license. But first you have to go thru some processing before you can
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by firstguy01: 8:39am On Feb 02, 2018
[quote author=NONNYG post=64689615]Firstguy, Natty said "SEND ME", not post on NL, this kind of information shouldn't be exposed anyhow

[/quoteOK noted
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 9:18am On Feb 02, 2018
Now you should know the reason why I didn't quote u & Natty on quoted your name.

Go and edit that your post dude
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2018
America001:

Actually Dubai is better in terms of opportunities but there's no guarantee you'll be selected even if you go for an interview everyday. You can't compare the number of vacancies and interviews being announced in Dubai with that of any other emirate but na to get am be the koko. Everything na God's grace shaa. That doesn't mean people in Abu Dhabi ain't getting jobs even Ajman sef
. Yah that’s true,I have spent a month here already..I wanna try Dubai out too but I just don’t know how it is there,where to go too,how to get a room.cos I came here cos a friend is here.and I know no oda place,I have actually been to Dubai once to submit cvs,apparel&all oda places.people get jobs here too but it’s very scarce
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2018
NONNYG:
Now you should know the reason why I didn't quote u & Natty on quoted your name.

Go and edit that your post dude
. Baba help a brother,I wanna relocate to Dubai,been asking here if it’s a bit better than Abu Dhabi,cos I have seen some couple of people saying Dubai is more madder than here I’m getting jobs,that’s why I’m just confused.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 10:37am On Feb 02, 2018
America001:

. I remember I read about the things you posted when you got in sir,I’m sure you have started working.please if I wanna move to Dubai how can I get an apartment?i don’t wanna do d online stuff cos I don’t know how it’s gonna end.i just want a st8 4ward tin from a known and sure source like from nairalanders
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Fruitfulmum: 10:43am On Feb 02, 2018
I was able to do my visa application for my self ,huby and baby via etihad.Thanks so much.Was approved same day i processed it.I am travelling with etihad
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 11:42am On Feb 02, 2018
nattybanta:

Got it Sir

My oga how far. it's been a while i know you cant remember me i lost your contact. check your pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Eddiecute86(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2018
it's like a lots have really changed concerning certificate authentication. i guess it is now nearly impossible to send someone to do it for you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 12:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
Please anyone coming to dubai between now and next week, should please indicate, my room mate is kinda sick so we lookin for someone to help him bring his drugs.... We transfer the money and list of drugs to help purchase please guys this is urgent...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NONNYG: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
. Baba help a brother,I wanna relocate to Dubai,been asking here if it’s a bit better than Abu Dhabi,cos I have seen some couple of people saying Dubai is more madder than here I’m getting jobs,that’s why I’m just confused.
send a pm
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by faliowino(m): 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2018
nattybanta:

bros I just sent you a pm I just I will to have a chat with
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Ajakayekoke(m): 4:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
NONNYG:
send a pm
. Baba I don’t know how to send a pm o.i’ll try it again.cos Have always tried it and never got it right.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by NIGHTLIFE100: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
Ajakayekoke:
Favor of God is what you need, Dubai is crowded. Put in more effort you'd smile at the end

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (502)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.