Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! (6984 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Freewilly(f): 2:15am On Oct 03, 2006
Why you mean to white girls dblock that's not very nice
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 3:14am On Oct 03, 2006
I am a little bit baffled by some comments here, why are we worried about the number of race that are on this thread. You are to offer your honest opinion and if you have nothing to offer sensibly then move on otherwise relate your experience as I did above with some level of intelligence period.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by chinani(f): 3:53am On Oct 03, 2006
She's new to NL. She's just asking about demographics. It's not so serious. . .
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2006
segun111:

I am a little bit baffled by some comments here, why are we worried about the number of race that are on this thread. You are to offer your honest opinion and if you have nothing to offer sensibly then move on otherwise relate your experience as I did above with some level of intelligence period.

we are not worried abou the number of race we just wanna extend our warm greetings to any other race apart from nigeria here, and according 2 freewilly, make them know that we were just voicing our opinion incase of any misunderstanding grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 5:10am On Oct 03, 2006
acidrop,

I hear you well well. I hope no vex sha, thanks for explanation, it helps,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by acidrop(f): 5:11am On Oct 03, 2006
LOL, anytime grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 9:29am On Oct 03, 2006
Well, I guess we got some mixed race in da house who can either claim naija or tongue whenever whereever wink
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kike001(f): 12:42pm On Oct 03, 2006
basically its just a bad boy stuff but y do dey normally go 4 da ugly ones?
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Free(f): 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2006
@Kike
yea i know right
they alwyz go w/ the not cute ones

am yet to understand why *cuz i dnt get it*
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by rightdude(m): 12:54am On Oct 04, 2006
Dbanj don talk am all, "its the sweetest koko"
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Efani(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2006
boring
nairaland is so fuking boring!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Efani(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2006
i'm gonna stop coming on here for good
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2006
Efani:

boring
nairaland is so fuking boring!!!!!!!!!
Nairaland is so boring and yet you've posted up to 2058 comments? R u on cheap drugs or sum'in? shocked
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Efani(m): 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2006
over a period of 6 mnths dumba$$
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by kokoletz(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2006
Radiant na sleep dey worry Efani lef am.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Efani(m): 10:19pm On Oct 11, 2006
type in english
nomas comprende puta
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2006
ohh 6 months? How will i know u mofo shocked Why didn't you leave since if it was "very boring"? Fakeass pretender tongue
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Cathian: 9:16pm On Oct 15, 2006
Segun,

If you get this, I have to ask you something but, I don't want to post it. Can you e-mail me, Cathian64@aol.com. I need some advise and don't know who to ask.

Thanks,

Cathy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by English1(f): 12:26am On Oct 16, 2006
Errr, to get back on topic, well I'm white and my boyfriend is Nigerian. (And I've had a Jamaican boyfriend in the past too). Still had more white men than black men though  wink

I don't look at the colour when I decide whether a like a man or not, it's his personality. In fact I met my boyfriend on a 'blind date' set up by someone we both knew and she didn't even bother to tell me he was black. I suppose she knew that a man's colour doesn't effect how much I like him - or not grin.

That extreme contrast between black skin and white skin looks great when you are close though!

But I couldn't say I prefer white men or black men. Every man is different.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by segun111(m): 5:13am On Oct 16, 2006
Cathian:

Segun,

If you get this, I have to ask you something but, I don't want to post it. Can you e-mail me, Cathian64@aol.com. I need some advise and don't know who to ask.

Thanks,

Cathy

Hi Cathy,

I have mailed something to you through my email address. Hope to hear from you then,
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Odeku(m): 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2006
Because we are packing and we know how to move the ocean
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Rhodalyn(f): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2006
Radiant:

Nairaland is so boring and yet you've posted up to 2058 comments? R u on cheap drugs or sum'in? shocked
Radiant:

ohh 6 months? How will i know u mofo shocked Why didn't you leave since if it was "very boring"? Fakeass pretender tongue
lMaoooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy babez, i love Ur Style Lmfaooooooooooooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by megapro(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2006
I live in germany and have asked over 50 white ladies the very question.
First and foremost, the illusions and myths about the size are balderdash: the biggest equipment I ever saw was owned by a white guy.

My findings are;
1. Black guys have time.
2. Black guys have something to prove
3. White guys are choosy
4. Many white ladies have no choice
5. Many white ladies wanna payback their ex or dad by choosig what might score pts. (Heidi klum, Mrs effenberg etc)
6. White men are dominant and arrogant
7. Blackmen need legalized documents.
8. Most black men dont say no.
9. The hiphop culture sells the black man.
10. The blackmen dont need any or long pre-intimacy.
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by Radiant(f): 12:55am On Nov 04, 2006
@Rhoda, cool
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by UPRISING: 2:36am On Jun 05, 2007
@iice
U HAVE TEST BOTH
WHY CAN'T U TEST
ME AND SEE THE
DIFFERENT, cheesy
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by sophienwa(f): 11:48am On Jun 05, 2007
megapro:

First and foremost, the illusions and myths about the size are balderdash: the biggest equipment I ever saw was owned by a white guy.

My findings are;
1. Black guys have time.
3. White guys are choosy
5. Many white ladies want to payback their ex or dad by choosing what might score pts. (Heidi klum, Mrs effenberg etc)
8. Most black men don't say no.
10. The blackmen don't need any or long pre-intimacy.

at the risk of sounding rude, that is just a load of crap. how can u say white babes don't have a choice. i agree with some points but some of them just do not make sense

1 Like

Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by spoilt(f): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2007
black men tell them what they want to hear. grin
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by spoilt(f): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2007
most black men have a need. a need which must be met. they are used to having their own way. They know how to sweet talk, seduce, charm and con women. black women to an extent have smartened up.There is only so much a black woman will take. your stuff will be put out. That black Goldmine has been tapped out. its time to move on to the white untapped goldmine. new ground, new unsuspecting women! The unfortunate thing is that these white women think they are for real and really love them. but these men without conscience have sex with them, take their money, live rent free with them, get their green cards, even tie them down and give them babies and then bail. angry
of course this is not to say that a black man cant love a white woman. that would be absurd to think that. but just ask any nigerian guy who is living illegally in any foreign land .his solution to the problem is easy. "hook up to a white woman"!
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by franmary: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2008
they no see better white man again so they dey pursue black man to meet up live, infact na the fake white lady u dey see around, the original white lady U no fit marry emm.
no be say black man J.T big and strong, white man self get better J.T like blackman but say white lady no see white man marry, na eim course am
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by chic2pimp(m): 7:06am On Sep 25, 2009
^^^^^^
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by lannre(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2009
taste,white taste what pleases them ,its no love,I call it infatuation
Re: I Would Like To Know Why White Ladies Love Black Men! by omar22(m): 4:38pm On Nov 20, 2009

My findings are;
1. Black guys have time.
3. White guys are choosy
5. Many white ladies want to payback their ex or dad by choosing what might score pts. (Heidi klum, Mrs effenberg etc)
8. Most black men don't say no.
10. The blackmen don't need any or long pre-intimacy.

I live in London and I have dated a few (not date but had a great time)
I do agree about the myth about how a Blackman is well endowed or equipped down below but my findings are

1. Black guys (Mostly Nigerians) are fun to be around
2. Most white girls would like to @#£$ a Blackman at least once.
3. a Blackman sees a white lady easy to capture in a public place
4. They are some white ladies (Greeks, Turkish or the eastern blocks) that have the shape of a black lady.
5. They are more likely to be loyal to you during difficulty than a black girl
6. they are better in bed than the Nubian girls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dear Romancelanders,who Would U Like To Romance On Nairaland? / Watch Video: Pastor Wife Nude Sex Video Online / The Decline Of Alpha Males & The Rise Of The Beta Male In Western Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.